The X part 4

Mystery of Kang Seulgi?

YK's hotel room

"What the hell did you do with Jiyeon at dawn?" Irene asked angrily, grabbing YK by her collar.

Don't think that Irene is far from scary when she's angry just because she seems quiet and bashful on normal days. When her anger-mode is triggered, you better run for your life because it won't be pretty. You know what they say, the lake that are calm, don't assume that it does not have alligators in it.

"Woah woah woah. Seulgi, control your girlfriend before she kill someone."

Seulgi was about to stop Irene when she suddenly roared to her saying, "Don't touch me. You can go and spend all day and night with Krystal," then she glared at YK "and YOU can go spend your whole holiday with that Jiyeon girl who ever she is. Wendy and I will spend our holidays together!!"

"What the.. Yah! What are you talking about? We just spoke to them because we hadn't met in a while. Not that we will leave you guys and have whole day with them!" YK argues back.

"That was exactly what you did for few consecutive days!!" Irene yelled at YK. Everyone was stunned in their position. Irene already lost her cool held Wendy by the wrist and barges out from the room.

YK throws herself on the couch.

"Damn it! Who is she to tell me what to do?!" YK punched the poor cushion. Seulgi on the other hand was still trying to process what just happened.

"What I am about to say, you might not like it but someone has to say it." Joy started. Yeri pulled her by the arm to stop her from telling but Joy ignored her.

"Do you happen to remember what you did when you met again with Jiyeon? And same goes to you, Seulgi when you meet with Krystal at the beach."

"We talked?" -Seulgi said in which YK nodded.

"Talked isn't exactly the right word. You two left the table to have a meal with them EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. And you, what were you doing to leave your girlfriend alone at dawn. Don't you know that only man that has another mistress outside would jump off bed at midnight after getting a text or call? Like what we have seen in dramas?? It was what you have been doing. You two, put yourselves in your girlfriend's position. What if they're the one to do those. How will you feel? " Joy nagged.

"Says the maknae line. What do you know about couples when you haven't been in love before" YK mumbles. Yeri looked at Joy nervously knowing that commenting about Joy not having love experience is deadly.

"So what if I do not have love experience. Atleast I know what I should and should not do. Only that I do not have a lover to proof that. What about you? How many times have you been in failure relationship. Now with Wendy you're gonna mess it up again? Are you sure you want to ruin that?" Joy snickered. YK pushed Joy so hard that she lost her balance, luckily she landed on the couch.

Yeri rushed over to Joy worriedly, "Unnie, are you okay?"

Joy did not reply, instead, she pushed Yeri away gently before launching herself to YK. And both engaged into a fist fight.

 

 

 

 

 

The Pool

"Your explosion..... was meant for Seulgi, right?"

Irene and Wendy went out from the room and went to the roof to get some air, cooling themselves down. They were quiet for a whole hour until Wendy broke the silence.

Irene sighed before answering, "For both of them actually but you could say that too. I just lost my temper"

Just then a familiar voice greets them from behind.

"My my.. who do we have here."

As cocky as it sounds, it's the blonde rival that Irene hates the most.Krystal.

"Just why do I always have to meet her wherever I go? let's go, Wendy. We're going back."

"Wow. Guess you're afraid of me, huh? Was I that scary in the elevator? Or was I scarier in the ladies?" Krystal snickered earning a death glare from Irene.

"I do admit that you have a pretty face for anyone to fall for you however... those who falls for your pretty faces will not last long." Krystal clicks her tongue.

"look, i'm in a pretty bad mood right now, if you don't want to swim in the fish pool, I advice you to stop bothering me." Irene warned and turned her back to leave.

"Seulgi overcomes her stage fright and sang a song for you.. What have you did for her?"

Krystal's question made Irene halted her steps. She turned back to argue back but Krystal was already far from their sight.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon served YK's table personally as her special guest.

"One without green peas--" Jiyeon put a plate of chicken chop without green peas infront of YK, YK cuts the chicken into pieces then put the plate infront of Wendy.

"And one without green veges." Jiyeon put it infront of YK.

"You're still ordering the same special order, huh. No greens."

"Well you know I hate green vegetables. They're basically tasteless or taste awful. But only Wendy's green vege juice taste great." YK being careful today not to let Wendy feel neglected again.

 

Jiyeon suddenly gasps and cups YK's cheeks making YK look at her. "Omo. Are those blood, and bruises?" Jiyeon caressed the wound at the corner of YK's lips gently.

"Oww oww." YK squirmed. Wendy is already glaring at Jiyeon by now and gripping the hem of the tablecloth tightly.

"It must have hurt so much.. poor you. Come to my room later, let me treat it nicely." Jiyeon said caringly acting as if she is YK's girlfriend.

Wendy can't hold it in anymore, she is suppose to be calm in any situation as a student council president but right now, as Yeon's girlfriend is her identity, they are not in school or whatsoever. It's what girlfriend must do. She stood up and grips Jiyeon's wrist and glared right in her eyes.

"Mind your own business. Yeon is my girlfriend, I'll treat her wound. And as far as going to your room..." Wendy snickered. "Yah, don't you think you've gone a little too far with that idea?"

Irene, Seulgi, Joy, Yeri's jaw dropped agape. Wendy usually won't be the first to act on impulse but this time it's a different story. Somehow it is understandable.

Come on, someone ask your girlfriend to go to her room infront of your face, who won't be pissed at that?

"W--Wannie ah~" YK muttered softly, carefully hold Wendy's free hand giving it a little squeeze.

Wendy looked at YK, then at Jiyeon then at the Detective members at the table, her grip on Jiyeon's wrist loosened.

"I'm sorry I must be out of my mind. I'll go get some air." Wendy breaks free from YK's grip and left.

"O--oi.. Wannie!! " YK looked at Wendy walking away and sighed. She takes her glass to drink but Irene snatched it away.

"I suggest you go after her. That kid is rather sensitive although she keep showing her bubbly self to the world and I believe you know that. And how did you two get bruises anyways?" Irene said referring to the bruises on both Joy and YK which still has a little blood stains on them.

Joy just quietly eats while YK chases after Wendy.

 

===================

 

A/N: RV fandom is bored. SONE fandom gets hints droping every now and then which they edits to smtg else.. lmao.. Oh and we'll have WGM preview soon too. U guys ready?