Solving the crime pt.2

Mystery of Kang Seulgi?

After getting permission from Wendy, YK went over to Jiyeon's room trying to get more information about the case; or more specific: Her caretaker.

 

"Jiyeon-ah~ How long have the caretaker been hired by your father?" YK handed Jiyeon her bottle of sparkling juice. Jiyeon drinks directly from the bottle and calculate her fingers.

"Few years."

"Is she really trustworthy? Or is she a relative of anyone in your household?"

Jiyeon shook her head, "No. She is none of my relative that I've ever visited nor my parents told me about. But Chef Kang seems to know her before she was introduced to the staffs. During their first meeting, his eyes were as large as crytal balls." Jiyeon gestured with actions. "And not long after the introduction, I saw them talking outside."

YK nodded, her brain started to process every word Jiyeon says and trying to link everything they had so far.

YK was lost in her thoughts when she suddenly felt a pair of arms snaking around he waist, and something then pressed against her back. That is none other than Jiyeon.

"J--Jiyeonie, what are you doing?"

"I missed you..."

Yk turns around..

"Jiyeon-ah....We shouldn't---"

YK gulped when Jiyeon's pointing finger landed against her lips. This scene is somewhat familiar. She have seen these kind of scenes in some love dramas she watched with Seulgi.

Jiyeon scooted closer and closer, her eyes staring into YK's dark brown orbs.

YK keeps going backwards until she fell off the bed,

"Oouch."

Jiyeon wasted no time and crawls on top of YK.

YK was about to get up when she felt a weight on her; Jiyeon is sitting on her, trapping her.

"Uh oh.. "

Just then, a familiar, yet unpleasant voice echoes through the room bring YK and Jiyeon's attention to the latter.

"What's this situation?"

"W-Wan-ah...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seulgi and Irene walking along the beach coast of the resort, hand in hand with their fingers interlaces together.

After a long walk from one end to another end of the beach, they decided to settle down on a big stone in the middle of the beach. Seulgi climbed up first then pulls Irene up until they reached the top of the big boulder. Irene was about to sit down but Seulgi stopped her. Seulgi pulled out a piece of folded cloth from her pocket and holds two corner in each hands then toss it forward letting the small cloth opens up completely.

Irene stands back as told and was amazed by Seulgi's thoughtfulness to bring a cloth a long. Seulgi gestured for Irene to sit first and so she did.

Seulgi smirked, slowly approaching behind Irene, sit behind her then opens her legs before scooting closer to Irene, trapping the latter in between her legs and wraps her arm around her.

"Sneaky much~" Irene mumbled,and nudges Seulgi with her elbow after realising in what position they are in right now. Seulgi only giggled.

"Joohyun-ah~"

"Wae?~"

"When we go back to Seoul, let's go to the water theme park. I'll book the whole place just for you and me. And the detective club if they want to."

"ddeulgi-ya... You know we can just go there on any days, right? You don't need to book the whole place."

"But..."

"But??"

"But you will be in bikini or something, i'm not sharing that kind of view with the public."

Irene laughed at her cute girlfriend's reason.

"Stop laughing~ I'm being serious here!" Seulgi pouted while Irene tries to stop herself from laughing.

"Mwoya? Just for that reason you're gonna block everyone from their summer vacation fun?"

Irene felt Seulgi nodding on her back.

"Arraseo. I'll just wear a T-shirt in the water theme park, okay?"

Seulgi shook her head.

"What is it now?"

"I...erm.. want to see your real summer look"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wendy walks over to her girlfriend who is still laying on the floor with her ex on top of her.

"W---Wendy ah~ Don't get the wrong idea..Wan--- Oww oww ouchh~~~ Ear~ Careful~ I need them~~ Ouch~~" Wendy twists Yeon's ear and pushed Jiyeon off from her.

"Wendy, don't do that to Cutie K~ Her poor ears are one of my favourite."

"That sounded so wrong in every way." YK thought to herself.

Wendy huffs in anger. "WHAT?! YOUR FAVOURITE? AND WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED HER AS? CUTIE K? YAH!! YOU BOTH ARE OVER YEARS AGO. YOUR MEMORY MUST HAVE BEEN DELETED OR BLOCKED.."

"WE WERE OVER BUT I WANT HER BACK---

"THAT'S IT!! WE JUST SOLVED THE CASE!!!" YK suddenly cheered, earning confused look from both Jiyeon and Wendy.

"Say what now?" -Wendy

"Wan-ah~ We solved the case. I know why it happens. It all makes sense now but we need proof. Let's go back to the crime scene!" YK anounced excitedly and hold Wendy's hand firmly to bring her along but Wendy resisted.

"Woah woah woah. We are not going anywhere until you two clears up, Yeonnie. SHE wants you back! Now that we are all here, we should make things clear. N.O.W" -Wendy

"Do we have to? Now?" YK sighs.

"Yes now. If not how long do you want to drag this? Until she drugs you and pulls you in bed?"

"What?! She won't do that, she--"

"I saw her kissed you at the pool! And awhile ago I saw her ON you! Who knows what else can she do?"

"She did NOT kissed me. It was just a peck, on the cheek closely to the lips AND---"

"Don't have to..."

Wendy and YK stops arguing and faces Jiyeon.

"I know my position. Over and over again I tried to get YK back but she shows no interest towards me anymore like she used to." Jiyeon takes a deep breath and raises her arm, caressing YK's cheek with a solemn look. Tears rolls down her cheeks when the happy scenes she had with YK flashes in her mind scenes by scenes. Then Jiyeon held Wendy's hand with her right hand, and YK's hand with her left hand making the two hold hands together.

Jiyeon looks at Wendy and says, "The look when she looked at you, when she talked about you, when she simply heard the name Wendy whether it's from a kid running along the lobby talking about PeterPan series, I knew for sure that I am just someone she knows who has some chapters with her in the past. It's all in the past, Wendy. Oh, when you saw me on top of her, ... " Jiyeon smirked. "I only see you in her eyes. I was wrong to let her go, and I hope you won't make the same mistake as I did." Jiyeon smiles softly at Wendy.

 

 

 

Seulgi and Irene playing lover's hopscotch at the beach where Seulgi stood in the centre, and Irene would hop on one leg to reach her. Irene was about to start the game when Seulgi and Irene's phone rings their infamous ringtone of Detective Conan's voice that says "The Culprit is YOU!"

(KaTalk) Detective Club chat room

[YK Conan] Conan to team. Gather at the base in 30. We got a criminal to catch.

 

"The base? In Seoul??" Seulgi keeps her phone back in her pocket.

"Maybe WenYeon's bedroom. We always have our meetings there. Let's go. It's a long walk from here." Irene stretched an arm over to Seulgi.

"Do we have to? We were about to get to the fun part..." Seulgi whines but nevertheless obeys her girlfriend, she grabbed Irene's hand and walks along with her before snaking an arm at her girlfriend's waist naturally.

Irene chuckled feeling an arm around her, "You're getting more natural at skinships."

"Thanks to my skinship master girlfriend." Seulgi pecks on her cheek.

 

 

######################################

A/N: I just realized that my writing is slowly turning the innocent Seulgi to byun master Taeyeon especially in the 2nd paragraph of this story abt bikinis.. lol Sorry about that.

SUMMER BASKIN ROBBINS CF = PD-NIM IS A SEULRENE SHIPPER!!!

Well yes, that's where my "water theme park" idea come from. Kekeke

Malhae (Tell me) yes or no. Execute Detective club in the water theme park chapter during summer vacation?

And I'm having thoughts for a You x Seulgi fic after this finish.. XDD

P1: Baechu, pls control yrself..XD

P2: Thank u, ball for hitting Seulgi's head. Bcs SeulRene hugging. <3

P3: ............. *smirks* more ideas for SeulRene & You X Wendy