B-Bring the boys out

Mystery of Kang Seulgi?

Wendy and YK walks in hand in hand like a sweet couple they are, with their fingers intertwines together clearly inseparables no matter what.

"Ohh~~~ Looks like we got another couple coming at us~~"

Joy remarked as she sees YK and Wendy sticking much closer than usual.

"So~ Are my guess, right? You two.... " Joy shifted her gaze between Wendy and YK. YK shyly nodded.

"Yays!! Let's party. We got two pairs of couple in our team!" Yeri cheered happily.

"Aigoo these two are more happier than us." Irene said as she shakes her head in disbelief while looking at the maknaes cheering as if Detective club won some competition.

 

"NOW.. IT's TIME!!!"

🎶  B-BRING THE BOYS OUT~~ B-BRING THE BOYS OUT~~ BBBRRRRRING THE BOYS OUT~~🎶  (BGM - SNSD The Boys)

That's the BGM they used every year when the boys fro near by school arrived and ready to join their pre-xmas-party.

"Aww come on. Wandoo-ah~ " YK whined. Wendy who was looking at the door while some male students enters the hall shifted her attention to YK.

"Wae?"

"Can't I just yelled that  have a girlfriend and I'm not interested in knowing and entertaining some male students from other schools?" Yeon pouted.

Wendy giggled at the cute sight of her girlfriend, "No. It's only for an hour. The party will be over before you know it." Wendy smiled up at her.

"B--but---" YK pouted more. Wendy cups YK's cheeks and looked into her eyes.

"We'll just have a few dance, chat and games with them for an hour. We had been doing the same thing every year. And I must say you were popular among the guys." Wendy said with a slight hint of jealousy in her tone as she faced away.

YK grinned and leans in closely. "I don't want to be popular among them. I want your attention only." YK whispered and steals a quick peck from Wendy's lips.

"I swear I'm gonna hurl if I see that scene again." Joy remarked in sarcasm with arms crossed at her chest. Sometimes she caught SeulRene making out in the club room MOST of the time and now she accidentally sees WenYeon moment in public.

 

 

 

 

The girls of Gomdori High having a ball-dance with the males students from other school however, the couples of the Detectives keeps stealing glances of their lover. Especially Seulgi.

Irene is dancing with a transfer student named Nickhun. Or atleast that is what he introduced himself as when he asked for Irene's hand for the dance.

However, Nickhun's hand keeps going lower and lower with every minutes of the song passing by.

"What the hell, man. Nickhun or whatever his name is. Do you want to be fried?!"

And what pisses Seulgi off more is that Irene shows no sign of pushing him away. Worst of all, he sees Irene did one thing and is ready to explode.

Seulgi excused herself to the bathroom as she feels herself boiling deep inside.

.

 

On the other side.........

Joy dances with a male while Yeri feasting on food since she's hungry. Yeri declined every guys that asks for a dance just for food.

A moment later, Joy goes to Yeri. "Yah! you didn't leave any chicken for me?"

"Joy unnie. You're done entertaining those guys?"

"Entertaining? I don't think so. I'm bored and hungry. And I don't care. I want food."

"Here. I leave some tasty ones for you. Crunchy and hot just as you loved it." Yeri said and pushed a plate full of food to Joy. Of course Joy happily feasts on it as Yeri watches her happily.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Unnie, have anyone told you that you're cute especially when you're eating?"

That comment from Yeri made Joy almost choke on her friend chicken as she coughed. Yeri quickly gives her a glass of orange juice.

 

 

 

YK being the fan-service queen of Gomdori High during these kind of events have her surrounded by the guys as usual. She's good at playing games, giving advices, listening and  teaching special know-hows to the boys to court the girls of Gomdori High.

"There's this girl I like from here... But i don't know anything about her..." One male student said.

"ok.. go on."

"Her name is Soojung. Is all I know."

"Ah~ Soojung is a tough one. Soojungie.... hmm.. You need loads of patience because she'll take some time to know you before completely showing her true-self. If you are sure you won't break her heart even in near future, go for it BUT if you break her heart, you're so dead. She is Gomdori High's jewel. You know what I mean?"

The students gulped. That's how she gives know-hows. Tips + strict warning.

"Thank you, guru. I'll remember that."

The boys leaves and finally YK felt like she could breathe again. She scans around the dance floor.

"Joy and Yeri is eating and chatting at the corner, Irene is dancing with that Nickhun guy every year. And Wendy.....Seulgi too?"
 YK thought. Just then Seulgi storms out from somewhere and smacked Nickhun's hand off from Irene.

"Get your hands off my girl."

"What is your problem?" Nickhun retaliates.

"No. What is YOUR problem? We agreed for a dance, not ual harassment,punk." Seulgi last said and kicked Nickhun on his.... *ahem* (you-know where) making him crouch down in pain. Seulgi then pulls Irene away.

Joy and Yeri watched the scene from a distance as Seulgi and Irene goes to the seat where YK is.

"Ddeulgi-ah~~ It was  just a dance~~" -Irene

"Just a dance? He was groping your !! How is that 'JUST a dance'? That's totally ual harassment!"

The atmosphere between SeulRene is really heavy as no one dares to say anything.

"How long have you know him anyway?"

"Few years..." -Irene

"F-Few..... What is he? Your boyfriend?!!" Seulgi blurted out without filtering.

*PAK*

*GASPS*

"Oh my... This is getting out of hand." Yeri mumbles, only Joy and YK could hear as they nod in agreement.

Irene is now teary as she slapped Seulgi across her cheek.

"Kang Seulgi, How could you say that to me! Are you saying that I cheated on you?!" Irene pushed everyone away and runs out leaving Seulgi in a dazed.

"Uh oh. Oi, Baechu. Oh my gawd." YK facepalms and looks at Seulgi who's sitting there like a statue.

"Kang Seulgi, what are you dreaming about now? Go get your girl back before any of those guys gets her!"

"............." no response.

YK gets a glass of water and dips her hand in and sprinkled the water on Seulgi's face.

"Earth to Seulgi unnie. Hello~~~" -Yeri

"Huh? Er... Huh.... What happened? Where's Joohyun?"

"now she's back. =_= " -Joy

"She slapped you, and ran out, remember?"

"Oh . Which way did she go to?"

YK points to a direction, without hesitation, Seulgi ran to that direction in hope to find Irene.. somewhere...

"Speaking of which, anyone seen my Wandoo?"

Yeri raised her hand at the question.

"Speak." -YK

"Wendy unnie went to the swimming pool with an oppa. But that oppa is weird, he has fangs." -Yeri

"Fangs??? o.O" -YK

"Swimming pool? Do we have a swimming pool in our school here?" -Joy

"We have. It's at the roof." -Yeri

 

 

They ran up to the roof immediately.

 

Upon reaching the roof, they see a silver hair guy touching Wendy's face as Wendy stood there frozen.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND, FREAK!"

YK shouted and picked up a stone nearby, activate her glove and tossed the stone as hard as she can. It hits the forehead of the silver hair guy making him stumble backwards a few steps.

"Is this how Gomdori fan-service queen treats a guest of their school?"

"No, it's how a lover saves her loved ones from a vampire!!" YK hid Wendy behind her as she stands in ready-stance.

'Yeon, are you watching too much dramas again?"

"I saw it he had fangs. He is a vampire. " Yeri pointed out.

"Oh, you meant these?" The silver hair guy took out two fake fangs from his pocket. "I had this on awhile ago probably that was what you saw."

"Oh.. " YK relaxed herself and stood normally.

"Erm.. Sorry about that. I'm YK by the way."

"I'm Baekhyun. I'd like to stay till the party ends but I gotta go. Oh and tell your principal that the party was awesome."

"Ah.. N--Nae.'

Wendy glared at YK.

"Erm.. Sorry. Yeri told me that a guy brings you here and had fangs so what do you expect? Leaving my girlfriend as a feast for vampire?" -YK

"So are you saying that you will kill me if i am a vampire?" -Wendy

"Well, if you are a vampire, I'll be your blood tank. Or just turn me into a vampire with your venoms." YK winks playfully.

"CUT! CUT CUT! oh my gawd. Anyone else remember Seulgi and Irene is still missing beside Yeri and I?" Joy cuts in between Wendy and YK.

"Don't worry about them, they'll be in there for the ending."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back at the school hall

YK stood next to Seulgi and nudged her side. "How's Irene?"

"She's ignoring me." Seulgi pouts. Seulgi still have Irene's handprint on her right cheek from the slap previously.

"I've hurted her badly, did I?" Seulgi looks at YK with a frown.

"Er.... Well, you were the one who accused her of cheating."

"I did not said that she cheated I just---" Seulgi looks down.  Right now Seulgi looks like a cute sad bear, making Yk pats her head.

"Cheer up, we have two days before Christmas. We'll help you, okay?"

Seulgi gives YK a 'thank you' smile. But deep in YK's heart she is wondering how to help SeulRene clear off this misunderstanding before Christmas.

 

 

 

 

The next day, WenYeon's Apartment

"Guys, I have a thought about Detective Club members." YK started as she smirked. Everybody has a '?' above their heads as they looked at YK.

"We are only short of 2 members, right?" YK put up two fingers earning nods from Irene and Joy.

"What if, Seulgi and Yeri joins us?" YK asked with a wide smile on her face.

"But the rules is first years couldn't join any clubs." -Joy

"True BUT after Christmas, she will be in second year. And Seulgi has been with us for almost a year. She's good at keeping secrets so..."

"........." the place falls in silence as they looked at Irene who is spacing out.

Irene noticed all eyes are on her as she looked at them. "What?"

"Seulgi as a Detective Club member, Yes or No." YK repeats the main question short and on-point.

"As long we can get back the Detective Club.---"

"Call Yeri to meet us here. We'll have a small celebration for Seulgi and Yeri as our new Detectives. I'll bake." -Wendy

"We'll need about 3 hours so ask her to come by at 8pm." -YK

With that said, Joy called Yeri

 

 

When it's almost time, Joy called Yeri again.

"Where are you?" -Joy

"I'm almost reaching there.  15 minutes. "

"Okay. Take your time." Joy hangs up then announces to the others that Yeri will arrive in 15.

 

Joy waited for Yeri outside.

"Unnie!" Yeri skipped happily upon seeing Joy waiting for her and crashed into a hug.

"You waited for me, huh?"

"First, put this on." Joy gives Yeri a blind fold and check it to make sure it is putted on properly. Then Joy leads Yeri in.

Joy unties the blindfold and the everyone pops the confetti over her head, starling her but still she dances under the confetti cheerfully.

"Wwah.. What's the occasion."

Irene as the leader of the Detective Club steps in and put a detective cap on Yeri, smiling brightly at her. "Welcome to the Detective Club, Yeri-sshi. You are officially one of our member when the new semester starts."

Then Irene quietly put the cap on Seulgi's head without smiling and just a plain "Welcome."

After that they had a great feast of Wendy's pastry differs from Oreo brownie, ice-creams and cupcakes.

======================================

TBC>>

A/N: Uh Oh~~ One wrong word from Seulgi. Ah Beach date sounds sweet. How can you guys have the same thought as me?! Aigoo. I think we all watched too much K-Dramas. keke. And omg Kiss It Better bombing Be Natural suddenly. T^T "We gonna get to become one" Seulgi's line is so not helping. O-<--<