Kang Seulgi

Mystery of Kang Seulgi?

The Detective club is hiding behind a near by tree and peeking  to Seulgi's house. They followed Seulgi around since after school, to her tuition class, to the gym for hours, restaurants, karaoke until finally Seulgi decided to go home.

"Er... Are we still in Korea or did we just stepped to Japan with Doraemon's magical door?" Joy asked breaking the silence, as right now infront of them is what seems like a Japanese dojo entrance like those you usually see in animes.

 

Irene on the other hand wrote down to make a record. "Home... Exterior: Dojo"

"How do we go in? Do we climb the walls?" Joy asked again.

"I don't think we can climb the wall. Look at those guys up there." YK said as she noticed a watch-tower.

"This place is highly secured. They got body guards everywhere surrounding the house. How do we get in?" - Irene

 

Sudddenly YK snapped her finger, alight bulb glowed above her head indicating she has an idea.

"yeokshi our strategist. What is it?" Wendy praised in anticipaation.

"Since we are in our uniform, we'll say that we are Seulgi's classmate and we have a school project to discuss with her. if that doesnt work, Wendy, you as the student council president came to check on her."

".............." (silence)

"That.... was your big idea?" Wendy sighs in disappointment.

"Well unless if you have a better idea, yes, that is my idea."

And because none of them have anymore ideas besides climbing walls, fighting the bodyguards heads-on, They decided to go with YK's idea.

 

Stepping closer to the dojo entrance, two bodyguards blocked their way. Both of the have stun-gun in their hand.

"You both needs a chill pill." YK joked as she hides behind Wendy after getting threaten with the stun-gun.

"Who are you and what do you want from here?" One of the guard asked in a stern tone.

"Look at our uniform. We're here to talk to Seulgi--" YK started to reason

"I-- We are her classmate and we have a school project to discuss with her." Irene chimes in.

"and since she is part of the team, it only makes sense if she is included in the discussion and work the project together." Wendy continues.

"Dont you kids have cellphones?" Another bodyguard ask,in a more gentle way.

"We do have cellphones. But Seulgi don't. Or rather.. she refused to give her number." -YK

The two guards scans the the group and sighs before giving them access by stepping away from the entrance.

"Very well. Mistress' room is on the far left. And if you got lost in anywhere, just scream for help."

 

They bowed in thanks before stepping into the dojo. "Pfft Get lost in here? How big is this pl---- OH MY FREAKING GAWD!!!!!"

After stepping in through the main door, greeting them is..........

 

 

They stood there stunned for a moment observing what is infront of them before they followed the instruction to Seulgi's room.

When they stepped inside the house, they're more shocked than the exterior.

"The hell. Did we just went to France this time?" Joy exclaimed in amusement.

France themed interior..

 

Their eyes lingers around the room as they walked until YK bumped on something.. or someone.

"Oww~" Both YK and the other person exclaimed in pain.

"Sorry. I wasn't looking. Are you okay?" YK asked in concern. The other raised her head up and looked at YK then the rest of the Detectives.

"Seulgi--sshi"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now they are seated in Seulgi's study room which is as big as a boardroom. The Detectives are still amazed but the different themes that can be found in one house.

"So, why are you all here?" Seulgi started, getting their attention to her.

"Do you know that your admirers turned into antis in just overnight?" -YK

"Ofcourse. So?" Coldly, Seulgi answered.

"Do you know me?" Irene asked.

"Nope. Should I know you?" Seulgi said coldly.

"............."

"Do you know that there are rumors about you on the school's kakaostory?" -Wendy

"Ofcourse. It's been going wildfire. So?" once again another iceberg blast from Seulgi.

YK silently observes Seulgi seriously while Wendy, Irene and Joy changes their  strategy to get more about Seulgi from herself.

Wendy: Let me guess, you knew about it, you don't care about it and let's your admirers turns into your anti and doing parade in the school field?

Seulgi: Are you asking that as a schoolmate or as a student council president?

"The heck with this kid. So cocky and cold." Wendy thought.

Irene can't stand it anymore. All the sudden her rank in school dropped because of this girl infront of her. She wants to believe that Seulgi is a genius. She might pay for tutors to catch up on class subjects prior the exams and whatnot but this cocky brat infront of her makes her fumes in anger.

"Just why are you being all so cocky for. Fine. You're rich. But in school you're equally treated. Unless you bribed the school board to make you an all straight A+ student, you are a genius but your EQ is so low and rude. We made our way here from school to check on you and to get to know you better so that we all can work out a solution best for the students and you BUT here you are being a cocky brat!!" Irene bursts then walks to the window and open it to chill herself.

"Goodness. Chill, baechu. " Joy went to cool down the fuming Irene by the window.

Wendy exceptionally noticed that YK has not ask any questions and was very quiet. Usually YK would be the first to relay multiples Question but why not this time.

Wendy looked at YK and noticed her serious look. That 'Thinking-look' when she is in her own world analyzing the information the get to get a deduction which is also the side of YK that Wendy likes best.

"You guys are a waste of my time. I have homework to do. Just follow your way in to go out." Seulgi excuses herself.

"No." YK have a smug look on her face as she stands up. "We got everything we needed. Thank you for your cooperation."

Irene, Joy and Wendy looked at YK in a questioning look.

 

 

 

 

 

In a dessert cafe

After leaving Seulgi's house, the detective team went to a dessert cafe to end their day with their favourite red velvet ice cream cake.

"By the way, what do you mean we got information we need. We didn't get anything, didn't we?" Joy questioned YK while stealing a strawberry from YK's slice.

"Hey~ That's mine." She pouted. "Well we do have the information and I came to a conclusion that she is the one who exposed herself."

"Say what?" - Irene

"Seriously?" - Joy

"For real?" -Wendy

Yk smirked and nodded. "Remember when we asked her about admirers becoming antis, her identity is all over kakaostory and such things? Especially when Irene fumed in anger getting a cold and cocky response from Seulgi--? " everyone nodded.

"She had a bitter smile. Also when Wendy asked if she doesn't care when her admirers turns into antis kind of stuff and doing parades in the school field, remember what was her response?" YK takes a sip of her juice while the other repeated Seulgi's answer "Are you asking that as a schoolmate or as a student council president? "

"Exactly. And before that, she bit her lower lips. It could be out of habit or.. there are still something that she doesn't want us to find out. Plus, because she cant really say that she cares yet she can't say that she don't care either way. So the only way to stop us from asking further is giving that iceberg response showing that she doesn't want to entertain any of the question." YK explained her deduction making the other stunned in awe. So that was the reason why she was so quiet when Wendy and Joy prying for more answers.

"AhH! That brat! After this investigation is over, I'm so not gonna talk to her ever again! She's such a brat." Irene vented her frustrations. :Can you believe that she don't even know me when I have been her classmate for the whole two semesters?!! "

"Chill, baechu. Do you want me to put you in a chiller with other vegetables or what? And if it does makes you feel better, I am pretty sure Seulgi knows you." YK said with her mind replaying back the time when they bump. When Seulgi scanned the Detectives infront of her, she stared at Irene much longer than the others. And YK also noticed a light blushing. Ofcourse No one else was looking since they were busy admiring the cherry blossom wallpaper.

"Sorry baechu. I have a feeling that the chapter of us with Seulgi has just begun." -YK thought

 

 

=====================================

A/N: DAEBAK!!! It got more subs than expected and lovely comments too!! THANK YOU! I'm so touched as this is my 1st Red Velvet fanfic ever and thought it might flop. *sobs* Love u guys <3