Solving the crime pt.3

Mystery of Kang Seulgi?

A/N: Yes.. I am Kim byun Taeyeon's apprentice. There. I revealed myself. LOL. And Bae Joohyun is my junior. And Kang Seulgi sorta influenced a little by the byun virus. :p Now let's get to solving the crime part!

##

YK called everybody to the crime scene.

"Come on, kid. Why do you call everyone here?" One of the police who doesn't seem to know anything about the Detective Club complained until their chief Officer Mint steps in.

"I believe you have a deduction?"

YK nodded. "Yes I have but first, we need to get Jiyeonie over here and her caretaker."

"HANDS OFF!!! I HAVE A FLIGHT TO CATCH!!"

The voice of the familiar lady echoes through the crime scene before two policemen who are holding her shows up at the scene along with the caretaker.

"Sorry but your flight is canceled." YK smirked.

"It's that look..." -Wendy

"That look when she solved a mystery...." -Irene

"First , I'll brief on how did the murder occurred. The victim has a special habit which is to prepare the ingredients the night before. everyone here knows about the habit. The culprit uses this as a chance to end his life because nobody will be around. However, she doesn't want to get her own hands dirty so, she had Jiyeon to kill the victim."

"Say whut?? Yah. Does your girlfriend really knows what she is talking about?" Joy nudges Wendy's side.

"So this means Jiyeon isn't the killer, but the killer controlled Jiyeon to kill the victim?? How is that possible?" Yeri questioned, accidentally loudly.

"It is possible.. For a hypnotherapy practitioner." YK points at Jiyeon's caretaker. "I'm talking about you! You are the culprit we are looking for!"

"NO!" Jiyeon blocks in front of her caretaker. "She can't be the one. Impossible. She have no reason to kill him."

"Oh I'm sure she has MANY reasons to end his life. For example, as his ex-wife that was brutally tortured, blackmailed and abused? You thought you had a pretty decent life after escaping from him but little did any of you know that both of you would meet again under the same employer. Chef Kang probably got pissed after he found you and talked to you, or even blackmailed you again for a large sum of money which made you kill him once and for all. You had a nice husband back in New York, and a decent job. And because Jiyeon trusted you so much, it's easy for you to hypnotize her without her realizing it and thus, you summoned her to kill him with his own silver knife. And the reason why Jiyeon couldn't remember a single thing after that was because you blocked that part of memory away through hypnotherapy. The reason why Jiyeon woke up right after was because of the broken wine glass, it was probably one of the instruction like 'you will wake up when you heard a glass drops on the floor' or something along the line, isn't it? I don't believe such a thing but Wannie manage to find some similar cases through the internet few days ago. Julie, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR MURDER!!"

"Wow. You even dug up their history??" joy and Yeri each claps with one hand with each other while hugging each other with the other arm.

"That, I give full credits to Wendy. She happens to read about a housewife brutally abused by her husband and even their daughter were boiled alive years ago on the internet. It was a huge thing back then but the case was dropped later on for no specific reason.

YK let's out a loud sighs, "This world sure is scary."

After her caretaker got arrested, Jiyeon refused to go to Seoul with YK and the Detectives so they left for Seoul without her.

 

##

 

 

 

"Naegero wayo nae soneul jabayo nawa hamkketteonaga~" (a/n: Come with me, hold my hand, leave together with me~)

YK singing Jeonwon Diary on her way to school. They manage to catch the last ship from Jeju to rush back to Seoul but no one gets a good night sleep on the ship except for Yeri and Seulgi.

"Wan-ah~ Can't I skip school today? I'm very sleepy~~" YK whines while yawning, sneakily wraps her arms around Wendy and rest her head on her girlfriend's shoulder.

"No skipping classes. And make sure you stay awake in class, Yeonnie.. Yeonnie?" Wendy peeked over her shoulder. Her girlfriend fell asleep on her shoulder while walking along with her to school.

Wendy brings her sleeping girlfriend to the Detective Club room and sets her laying on the couch. Irene was the first to come in after them and saw Wendy covering YK with a blanket.

"Didn't she sleep last night?" Irene asked as she took a seat at the table.

"Only for two hours. She claims that she still feel the bed rocking as if she's still in the middle of the sea." Wendy joins Irene at the table and started to make some tea.

"How was Jiyeon?"

"Jiyeon seems great on her own so shes handling the restaurant alone until her father comes back next week."

"So, does YK still contact with her?"

"I don't think so/"

"What about... secretly? Like after you fall asleep or something?

Wendy arches her brows together... "Secretly? I don't think so... I think..."

"Even you're unsure. Ya'know, I've been checking Seulgi's texts. There is this one girl that she keeps texting her cutely. Both texting each other cutely."

"Come'on Baechu-ya~ We all know how much Seulgi is crazily in love with you. She could be just her close friend or something."

"You doesn't sound that calm when it comes to Jiyeon." Irene mumbled.

"I heard that! And besides, YK and Seulgi's case are different. YK had a lot of relationships before while Seulgi only had you. You could settle easily but I can't." Wendy takes a sip of her tea.

"Where is this conversation going to? Are you saying that you don't trust YK?"

"I trust her. She's my girlfriend and it's been years since I knew her, ofcourse I trust her fully 120% but this world is a scary place. And the one I don't trust.... is her list of past lovers... Who knows one day they might come back and just.....Oww" Wendy rubs her forehead that just got knocked by Irene.

"Don't scare yourself. And don't let your insecurities get in the way. Like you said, you've known your Yeonnie for years, you know how she is. So do you really think that she would ditch you for her ex for any reasons? You're rational in every other things but why does your rationality dies suddenly?" Irene fed a cookie to Wendy.

Wendy sighs and eats the cookie Irene feeds to her. "You're right, I guess."

"Ouch!"

Wendy got knocked again.

"Not 'I guess'... It's 'i'm sure.' "

Wendy pouted in defeat, "Fine. I'm sure of it."

 

 

 

"GUYSSSSS!!!!!! WE GOT A PROBLEM!!!!!!!"

Joy's voice can be heard from miles away before the door flew wide open startling three girls in the room, YK who was sleeping soundly almost got a heart attack, Wendy who was drinking her tea almost drowned, and Irene who was eating cookies almost choked to death; all glared at Joy.

"WHAT IS IT?!" They all said simultaneously.

"It's Yeri... Yeri .. Yeri...." Joy panics. Irene gives a piece of tissue paper to Wendy; wiping their lips all thanks to Joy's sudden bursting through the room awhile ago. Luckily they did not stain their uniform.

"Yeri is kidnapped!!!!" Joy announced in panic.

(O_O?)

 

 

##

a/n: Excuse the late update... >< Mianhe.. I'm still getting treatment for my tendonitis.. The medication makes me sleepy so my brain kinda unable to function well for writing fics that's why it takes awhile. Thanks for waiting... <3

 

Idk but Red Velvet + garden-like stage just fits them better. :D

Pic By Kiss It Better

SeulDy - What Are Friends For @ 100 People 100 Songs