From Seoul to...

Mystery of Kang Seulgi?

"Look. I got this letter right outside Yeri's doorstep."

Joy shows a pretty purple envelope that she got. Irene opens it and reads out.

"Yeri is in my hand. Do as I say if you want her alive. Prepare the following in 3 days and I will contact you further."

-20 real gold ROLEX watch

-30 IPad

-50 iphones

-50 million USD

YK's ears perked up upon hearing  the stuffs that kidnapper listed and throws her blanket off, jumps on her feet and snatched the letter from Irene's hand. After reading it, she throws the letter on the table and go back to sleep.

"Yah. Aren't you going to solve this?" Joy whined and pulled YK's blanket off. YK pulled back to cover herself.

"There is nothing to solve. Yeri will be safe. They are not that desperate." YK said sleepily.

"Huh?"

"It's typed with computer. If they are poor and desperate for money, they'd have use their own hand-writing or better yet, calls. They could just ask Yeri for yours or any of our phone numbers. And the things they asked for, 20 real ROLEX, 30 IPad 50 iPhones... Selling it would take some time. If they are desperate for money, they'd have just asked for 500 million USD. So chill. Besides, we'll even barge in their place tomorrow." YK explained and pulled up the blanket to cover herself.

"B-barge in their place.. H--How?" Joy wondered.

"Have you seriously forgotten? You secretly put a tracking device in Yeri's phone. You can track her down with your own apps, pabo."

Joy quickly took out her phone and turn on the app she created to track down Yeri.

 

 

#######

Joy, Seulgi, YK, Wendy, Irene gets down from the bus and stares at the wide ocean infront of them, just the beach and the railings separates them from the ocean, and cool wind blowing as if greeting them.

"Erm... Remind me again where the hell are we?" -Seulgi

"Hokkaido." -Wendy

"Sooyoung-ah, are you sure your app is functioning correctly? It's just a kidnap. From Seoul to Hokkaido? What kind of sorcery is this?" YK questioned while scratching the back of her head.

 

*FLASHBACK*

At Detective Lair 2 (WenYeon's House)

They were still trying to work with Joy's apps to track down Yeri's location but suddenly an arrow flew in through the window. Seulgi who just entered through the door manage to catch the arrow before it pierce through her brain. She may be a dumb bear but her subconscious reflex is like a ninja. Unbelievable? Believe it. Curiously Seulgi reads the letter.

"Take this ticket and come over to where I am. You will be given your next clue upon arrival."

Seulgi then takes a look in the envelope and pulls out five flight ticket to Japan. And because Joy was being over-worried of Yeri, they decided to pack  their belongings right after class and go to Japan.

Once they reached Japan Airport, a man in suit held out a board with each of their names. They went over and he gave them another envelope before disappearing to god knows where.

"Take these Yens (Japan money currency) and ride the bus to Hokkaido. There you will see a man in Pikachu uniform. Talk to him in Pikachu language. If he is satisfied, he will give you the next clue. If not, try again."

"Pikachu language? What the magikarp is this crap?" YK yelled in frustration

(magikarp; pun intended. Magikarp = fish. Some people says "What the FISH" to replace the F*** word. So there. :p )

*End flashback*

 

Right now, they have found the Pikachu guy and all of them stands and stares at him.

"pika~ Pika pikachu? pika~" - YK

The man shook his head.

Next Irene cleared and try. "Pika?"

The man shook his head again.

Next, Seulgi goes up to him.

"Pi..Pika pika.. Pika pi.. Pika~ Pikachu... pi....ka?" Seulgi tilted her head aside.

"Yah, your girlfriend is cute when she talks like that." YK nudged Irene and whispered to her. Irene smiled proudly as she watches Seulgi from the back.

Wendy elbows YK at the stomach. "Owww... What was that for?"

"For calling someone else cute."

"But it's the truth. PikaSeul is cute."

Wendy was about to hit YK again but then they heard a sudden 'Pikachu conversation' happens. The man in Pikachu suit replies to Seulgi and Seulgi chats with him. Both using the Pikachu language which no one freaking knows.

After a moment of 'chatting', the man pulls out an envelope from his pocket and hands it to Seulgi.

"Pika!!!" Seulgi says excitedly and takes the envelope with both hands.

"Pika. Pikachu~" Seulgi said and bowed politely. Then the man left.

"Guys!! Got the next clue!!!" Seulgi happily announced and hands the clue to YK.

"Solve this riddle:

Conan and friends comes to me every summer,

I am filled with H2O all along the years,

I'm open for humans to enjoy themselves,

Whether they like to soak in me or gets thrills and spills before that,

I'm always happy to cool down their temperature.,

What am I?

P/S: If you cant solve this, you're stuck there. Muhaha"

 

"This haraboji must be a weirdo. Weirder than that Sleeping Kogoro and Jiraiya.. Sheesh. What is this? Amazing Race or something?!" Annoyed YK throws the letter on the floor and steps on it before walking away.

"Boss, they're progressing faster than expected. Miss Yeri have a bunch of great friends indeed."

 

 

 

 

 

They settled at a traveler's lodge for the night. Wendy who was always being careful brought some extra money and changed at the money changer before she board the plane incase of emergency. But it was only enough for them for a day including 3 meals, and a night at the budget traveler's lodge.

"Conan and friends... H2O....? Thrills and spills...?Cool down temperature....?"

Wendy tossed a pack of cookies to YK then sits beside her. "Still brainstorming about the clues?"

YK nodded and opens the packet. She feeds a cookie to Wendy before eating one herself.

"In science, what is H2O?"

"Water?"

"Exactly.. And it says, cool down temperature in summer which means it's a place full of water that people would first think of going when it's a hot hot summer."

"So you're thinking, beach? Ocean? water themed park?"

YK nods. "Yeah but there are a lot of water theme parks in Japan. We can't just go to each and every water theme parks there is. We have limited resources and sustainability for the 5 of us. And we still need to locate Yeri." YK sighs.

"Wandoo~ Eotokae?~" YK pouted, as a habit.

Wendy giggled at the cute sight and wraps her arms around YK's neck.

"Whatever it is, you acting cute and adorable must be banned."

"Whyyy~~~?" YK whined like a kid, this time puffing out her cheeks like a blowfish.

Wendy pulled YK close to her, their face are only an inch apart and their lips almost touched. "Because, I am not immune to your cuteness. It melts me, pa....bo."

YK blushed and puttered up her lips to softly peck on Wendy's then both smiled sweetly.

 

 

 

The next morning, they take a ride to Tokyo. After YK asked the traveler's for top 5 best water theme park in Tokyo, they've found the one that matches all the clues given. The EDOGAWA POOL GARDEN!! With the bus ride from Hokkaido, they reached the pool garden in 3 hours.

*Beep beep beep*

Joy takes out the beeping device. It's her phone that shows the location of Yeri.

"She's really close by! See, i told you it did not malfunction!"

They followed the direction that the app lead them to. They stopped at their tracks where the beeper beeps the fastest and looked up at the building.

"It's a..... hotel?? which freaking smart kidnapper kidnaps a kid and locks her in a hotel?"

 

 

 

They ride the elevator following the tracking device that Joy installed on Yeri's phone. The higher they go, the signal keeps getting stronger.

Suddenly Seulgi yelps surprising everyone in the elevator.

"BAECHU!!" Wendy and YK said simultaneously earning a shy giggle from Irene. She d Seulgi's while no one was aware of it that was why Seulgi yelped suddenly.

*dings*

They reached the last floor of the hotel. The door opens and they stepped out of the elevator. The sight before them left their jaws hanging in awe.

 

====================================================

A/N: HOLY ANYONE SEEN THE BREAK DANCE FOR ICC? I JUST DIED!! TOO BAD M.BANK DIDN'T CAPTURE THE " TOUCHING DANCE". And HOLY SNSD COMEBACK TEASER NEXT WEEK!!!

Teaser for next chapter: ( will be released tomorrow)

-JoyRi couple

-Water Theme Park Date

- R-scene (still unconfirmed)

*Others*

-You x Seulgi is in progress... (still not sure who should be the 'man of the relationship' lol)

-You x Irene still pending..