Bodyguards?

Mystery of Kang Seulgi?

The Detectives standing infront of a skyscrapper with their head held high staring in aww.

"This is your dad's building?" -Joy

"Yeah. 99 floors and one floor on the 100th for swimming pool." Seulgi coolly answered while stepping close to the entrance. She digs her pocket and fishes out her pass. "I'm Kang Seulgi, the heiress. I'm here to see my father. And these are my... f--friends."

The guards checked Seulgi's pass. "You and your friends may enter." The guard said as he returned the pass. Seulgi then leads the way to her dad's office on the 98th floor.

 

"Wait for me, Wendy. I'll take you home." -YK

*ding*

The elevator door opens. Seulgi stepped out and the Detectives followed suit.

"This is one hell of a big office." -Joy

YK looked around observing the place. There is a chair at the left side of the room, and there is a stick of cigarette still burning near the chair. YK assumed that Wendy was sat there minutes before they came up. Since those bodyguards had walkie talkie, it's easy for them to tell these guys that they're on their way up in matters of seconds.

"I'm here!! Where's Wendy?" YK yelled to the man standing by the glass window, assuming he is Seulgi's father.

He turned around with a cigarette at the corner of his lips.

"I thought I told you to come alone?"

"If you had friends, you'd know that no friend can stay at home and let another go to the kidnapper's lair alone." YK retorts back in sarcasm.

"Fine. Let's talk ab---"

YK cut him off. "I don't talk or negotiate with you until I see Wendy."

"Very well." He snapped his fingers. And soon a door opened on the right side, two guys holding Wendy.

"Yeon!!!" Wendy was about to run over to YK for a big hug but was held back by the mens.

"Wendy!! did they do anything to you? Are you hurt?"

Wendy shook her head. "I'm fine."

"Appa, what is this? Why did you kidnap the president for?"

He ignored Seulgi's question. "Now that you've confirmed that we did not harm your girlfriend, can we talk?"

"G-Girlfriend?" YK stuttered. "S--She's---" Yk steals a glance at Wendy, for some reason with the word girlfriend attach to Wendy's name as her girlfriend makes her feels butterflies in her stomach, as if she wants to jumps in joy if it's real.

YK shook off her thoughts. "Pabo You're here to save Wendy. Now stop spacing out!!" She mentally scolded herself.

"Fine. Let's talk. "

He gestured YK to take a seat at the chair across his table and so Irene and YK did.

"I want to see you because I have a favour to ask from ---"

"Whoa whoa whoa~ You kidnapped her, just to ask me a favour? Doesn't your mother teach you how to 'ask a favour' the right way?" YK shot another remark.

"My only request is ... Pease be Seulgi's bodyguard."

"HAR?!!!!!" (If there is the best emoticon to describe their faces, it'd be that shocked Moon emoticon from LINE)

The Detectives, Wendy and Seulgi all have their jaw dropped.

"B--Be Seulgi's bodyguard??? Why? You have so many bodyguards around isn't that enough? you even have a ninja on the roof." -Irene

"That's true. But Seulgi doesn't like being surrounded in school. She wants to go to school like any kids so no one is there to protect her at school. She said this to me yesterday: "Appa I'm not going to transfer anymore. I like it here. My friends are all here. I'm tired of making friends and trying to fit in worldwide only to leave them suddenly." And I found out from my ninja that you encouraged her for it. Since you're a Detective and in school and approaches her easily, I figured that you and your team are the best candidate for this job."

"Us, baby-sitting this brat? Hell no!" Irene was the first to protest. Hearing that, Seulgi unconsciously pouted.

"We'll have a meeting for a while." YK bounces off her chair and gathers with the rest.

"Can we have Wendy here too? She is part of us indirectly."

Seulgi's father nodded then the two men let go of Wendy. Immediately Wendy ran towards YK and YK already had her arms open to catch the running girl. 

"Gash. I'm so glad you're fine. Why is your GPS turned off anyway. Do you know that you just gave me a mini heart attack. What did they do to you? Didthey beat you up or drugged you or anything?" YK spins Wendy checking her in every area.

"I'm fine. They did nothing to me at all. Strangely."

"If you two are done having  your sweet moments can we carry on with our mini meeting now?" Irene gets their attention and Wendy joined the meeting.

"What do we do? Do we really take care of this brat while her dad is gone?' -Joy

"I don't think Seulgi is such a bad kid. Besides, her coldness was only a mask to push everyone away. Probably after her dad leaves her here, she'd show her real self and starts making friends all over again." -YK

"Yeah. Besides, she's just a kid like us. What could go wrong? At most we'd just be fighting off those bad guys who wants to kidnap Seulgi." -Wendy

"And with my greatest creations, they won't stand a chance against any of us at all." -Joy

"...... Fine.." Irene sighs in defeat.

"But first, let's make some condition up. One of the condition would be keep in touch, since Seulgi would definitely missed her dad but what is the other one should be?" -Wendy

"I'll tell the other one. Leave it to me." -Irene

 

 

 

"We have come to a decision. We'll... " YK announced then points to Seulgi "Be her bodyguard in school. On 2 conditions."

"Two?! Fine What is it?"

"First, YOU must write a letter or an email or give a call to Seulgi as much as you can while you're away from her." -YK

"And two..." Irene said and walks over to Seulgi, everyone curiously watches her every step as Irene stops in front of Seulgi and raised her hand for a handshake. She had a smile on her lips which made Seulgi stare at it.

'Stop acting like a brat and start showing your true self. " Irene took Seulgi's hand and shakes it when Seulgi still staring at Irene in awe.

"Let's start over. Hi, I'm Irene."

"I'm.... *gulps* S-Seulgi. " Seulgi follows Irene's lead and smiled for the first time. Then one by one of the Detectives approached Seulgi and introduced themselves.

"I'm Joy. I love chicken. The tech geek."

"I'm YK. The Strategist."

"And I'm Yeri!!" She pops out of nowhere.

"What the hell-- where did you come from?!" YK grabbed Yeri by the collar.

"I snuck in along with you guys. But you guys were to occupied to even notice me. Now Let.Me.Go!" Yeri swings her legs back and forth trying to escape YK's grip as now she's being lifted up slightly off from the ground.

"Er...Who is this?" -Wendy

"Oh, she's Yeri. She witnessed the whole kidnapping thing and barged into our office. " - Irene.

"We so need a celebration for rescuing Wendy." Joy cheered happily.

"Just say that you want to eat, Joy. Haha."

"Party pooper, YK. No fun!" Joy pouted.

"Alright alright. My treat today. " Wendy grinned as she swings her credit card in her hand.

"WAH!!! WAN IS JJANG!!!" Joy hugged her tightly to the point of choking.

 

Leaving the skyscrapper, Irene, Joy, Seulgi and Yeri walks ahead while Wendy and YK walks behind.

Wendy nervously links an arm with YK,then carefully slides her hand down ad held YK's hand.

That very moment YK felt like an electric current went through her body, she felt thousands f fireworks exploding inside of her. But she reminds herself not to overthink. It might be because Wendy just released from getting kidnapped that she needs comfort.

"Yeah. She needs comfort. Don't think too much, Yeon."

Yet unknowingly, her hand gripped on Wendy's tightly as if it doesn't want to let go. Wendy couldn't help but smile feeling the light grip of YK's hand.

 

==========================================

A/N: Did anyone see Rap God Wendy during Dream Concert? That's so omfgsofreakingcool!! SeulRene dosage coming up next! The couplets are gonna get real soon~