The X part 2

Mystery of Kang Seulgi?

Day 7 - club trip to Jeju-do

 

Krystal links an arm with Seulgi as they walk and chatted happily as if they have been bestfriends when in fact they have just met few days ago.

 

 

---Flashback---

It was an early morning when the Detectives decided to stroll around the coast of Jeju-do when suddenly Seulgi brought Krystal along to their meet-up place. Seulgi said that Krystal showed up infront of their doorstep the moment she opens the door.

On the side note, Irene did not protest but she had been either rolling her eyes at the intimate sight of Krystal with her girlfriend, or huffing hot air to prevent herself from.... let's just call it 'volcano eruption'.

"Er.. why is she here, Kang Sseul?" -YK

"She wants to stroll Jeju-do with us too. It's just for a few hours so I brought her along."

".... Isn't this an act of suicide? If Baechu explode, who knows what will happen." Wendy whispered closely to Yeon which ofcours she agreed. YK, Wendy, Joy, Yeri pulled Seulgi aside. YK smacks her .

"Oww. What is that for?~~" Seulgi whines.

"Are you out of your mind? Why did you bring Krystal along? Do you know that when rivalry in love is involve, there is no such thing as analysis, estimation, foresee,forecast or whatever? Are you trying to get us killed?!"

"Erm guys.. I think we better not leave them alone for too long.... " Joy said as she was observing Seulgi's past and present girlfriend, staring or more like glaring each other with death glares.

---END FLASHBACK---

 

And so Krystal has been sticking to Seulgi like koala on a bamboo by hugging one of Seulgi' arm and both of them chats and laughs while Irene is with the others.

"Yeri-ah, look at you. You're sweating. I did told you to bring a cap didn't I?" Joy nagged and wiped Yeri's sweat with a tissue. Then she takes off the cap she was wearing and put it on Yeri.

"Don't take it off until we are under a roof. I don't want to be responsible for your sickness if you catch a fever."

"Nae, unnie~" Yeri grins happily. She likes the attention Joy gave to her, even if it's scolding or nagging she will feel happy as long she has Joy's attention all to herself.

Joy walks ahead following the team while Yeri stared at the back figure of Joy with a wide smile.

"Yah. What are you daydreaming about?!" Joy yelled from a distance bringing Yeri back to reality and ran up to the latter, clinging onto her arm and skipping in joyfully.

 

 

 

 

After a long tour walk, the youngest in their group (Yeri) says that she's hungry so they settled in a nearby seafood restaurant. The atmosphere between them was tensed as Seulgi sits in between Irene and Krystal. Irene had been quiet all along while Krystal has been clinging onto Seulgi for a long long time, doing cutesy stuffs from aegyo to pouting which Irene rarely does in the presence of people.

"Ddeulgi-ya~~ Feed me that~" Krystal spoke in her baby voice as she points to an oyster.

Irene bits her lips and rolled her eyes while picking some fish meat with her chopstick.

"I swear I'm gonna throw up soon enough if she keeps doing that. "

Irene thought, yet to her dismay, Krystal kept doing that until Seulgi fed Krystal.

"Yah, Kang Seulgi. Do you really have a death wish?" YK can't watch anymore and said it. Seulgi had been giving too much attention to Krystal ever since they met again few days ago. It's as if Seulgi changed her girlfriend all over. Seulgi had been hanging out with Krystal day and night even during recreation. It's suppose to be their club trip

Irene put down her chopstick. "I'm full. I'll be in my room." Irene stands up. Seulgi held her girlfriend's wrist. "Hyunnie~"

Irene took a deep breath and said, "I'm fine. Krystal is your guest so treat her well."

Irene swings her hand to escape from Seulgi's grip and then she left. Seulgi only watches Irene's back figure.

"I'm going to the ladies for a bit." Krystal announced and left them for a bit as well.

"Aish you! You have been neglecting Irene for days." Wendy knocks Seulgi's forehead.

"I'm trying not to but what can I do. She doesn't talk to me even at night in our room." Seulgi whined at the knocking.

"Heh? Wait. Seriously. Looks like this is rather serious."

 

 

 

 

Irene is washing her hand in the bathroom when a door from a cubical opens.

Irene rolled her eyes at the familiar figure she sees through the mirror, "Darn it. Give me a break" She mumbles. Krystal who just came out from the cubical washes her hand at the sink next to Irene's.

"You don't even have the basic fighting spirit?" Krystal asked all the sudden.

"...."

"Weren't you suppose to fight if someone said to take your girlfriend away? I'd really pounce on someone who said that in my face and I'm surprised that I still could walk out from the elevator in perfect shape that day. So you are not a fighter. You won't fight even if someone steals Seulgi away from you. " Krystal talks and snickered at Irene. "You're easier than I thought you are."

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, How was the food?"

"That voice is-- " Wendy and Seulgi thought upon hearing a familiar voice greeting them.

"The food is great. The oyster was nicely cleaned as well." Seulgi commented.

"Yeah. It was all nicely cooked." Yeri and Joy gives the person a thumbs up.

"Thank you very much for the positive feedbacks."

Wendy and YK looked up to the young looking manager. Her nametag wrote : Park Jiyeon.

"Hi. It's been awhile, isn't it?" Jiyeon flashes her best smile and said to YK.

"Yeah, sure it has. You became a manager already? We're the same age!!"

"Aniya. I'm only doing part-time manager here. The duty manager today has something on so I'm taking his place for few hours. And you must be Wendy. As expected of what YK told me years ago, you're adorable."

Wendy only smiled shyly at the compliment.

"Speaking of which, what are you doing here, YK? Weren't you supposed to be in Seoul?" -Jiyeon

"We are on a trip. We're the Detective Club members except Wendy. She's a student council. We came over for a team-building activity. But what a pleasant surprise to see you here. When did you come back here?"

YK and Jiyeon continued to chat while Joy and Yeri went to get more food, and Wendy sits next to YK. While talking to Jiyeon, YK did not forget to peel the oyster's shell and put the flesh on Wendy's plate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yk is lying on her bed cuddling with Wendy while playing games on her phone with Wendy snuggling in her warmth.

"Jiyeonnie... became prettier don't you think?"

Absent-mindedly, YK nodded at the question.

"What if--"

YK interupted, "There is no what if, Wannie~ Don't even think about it. The only what if I could think of right now is, what if Baechu stays with us."

Wendy sits up from her lying position. "You mean--"

YK put away her phone and sits up. She fixes Wendy's disheveled hair and nodded. "They're having a tensed moment right now because of Krystal. Imagine how hard Irene feel having to look at Seulgi and thinks of all the times when Seulgi and Krystal had their moments together. Irene need some time away from Seulgi to think about lots of things. And we are there to make sure that break ups do not cross her mind."

Wendy eventually nodded.

 

 

================================================================

A/N: Other than Taeyeon, nobody ever moved me to tears before... Until Wendy comes in to the Kpop world.. T^T Another chappie tomorrow!!

 Distant Memories of You" @ Going Until The End (ENG SUB)    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY2mGde3W40&feature=youtu.be