You can't fight?

Mystery of Kang Seulgi?

Seulgi was walking to school while jamming on her MP3 as usual with a little bit of dancing lightly as a warm-up routine.

Suddenly two big guys in suit dragged Seulgi into the alley.

 

 

Rain started to pour heavily as Seulgi confronted with the guys. Soon , 5 more other mens appears blocking the alley completely from the outside.

"Who are you guys and what do you want?" Seulgi asked annoyed. This isn't the first time she almost got kidnapped by her father's enemies. Some kidnaps her for shares, some kidnap her for blackmails just name it.

"We want your dad to return our territory to us. Who is he to buy the whole town for reconstruction, huh?" One who seems like the leader said threatening Seulgi by grabbing her by the collar.

 

 

Wendy and Yk are walking to school passing by the alley with mens blocking the entrance.

"Weirdos." The only thing Wendy commented.

"Why must I be the one to tell appa? GO TELL APPA YOURSELF!!!! ARE YOU EVEN A MAN?"

"That voice sounds familiar." YK stopped in her track.

"Yeah it sounds like that annoying brat from last week." Wendy agreed. They both looked to the alley and sees Seulgi getting manhandled by some tough guys, all wounded.

"The hell. She's a mafia's daughter and whatnot and there are rumors of her being great at martial arts but now she's so vulnerable? That escalated quickly." -Wendy

YK sighed. She passed Wendy her umbrella and put on the glove that Joy created for her.
"Cyborg glove, activate." YK ordered.

"Yah, you really gonna save her?"

"Wan-ah, you know I'd save anyone, right?"

Well YK is right. Wendy nodded and YK charged herself and throws heavy punches to the men. The gloves boost the punches triple the punch power of YK's original ability and made her way into the alley in split second.

With few more punches on the stomach, Seulgi was about to loose her conscious but the grip on her suddenly loosen making her fell on the ground. With her blurry vision she sees someone defeating those guys with punches before she passed out completely.

 

 

 

 

Seulgi woke up in a white room. Smells of medicines triggered her nose makes her sneeze. She hates the smell of medicines especially bitter ones. Eew.

"Ah~ You're awake. How do you feel?" the school nurse asked as she checks on Seulgi's wounds

"I'm fine. What happened. Where am I?" Seulgi asked weakly.

"You're in the school's infirmary. The student council president and a member of the detective club brought you here. They said they found you in an alley."

"Ah~ I see." Seulgi thinks back of the event that happened when she was on her way to school. She wondered who is the one who throws punches at those big guys fearlessly before she passed out.

 

 

Lunch time.. The detective club went to check on Seulgi.

"How do you feel?" YK asked in concern. "You were injured badly back there."

"i'm fine."

"Hey, could you atleast say a thank you? Where is your basic manners anyway." Irene scolded.

"You so need a chill pill." Seulgi retorts.

"Why you lil' brat--- grrr" Irene grits her teeth and almost launched herself to hit Seulgi but Wendy blocks her while Joy holding her back.

"Chill, she's a patient. Calm down." Yk pats Irene on the head, which it did calmed the president down.

"anyways, why didn't you fight back?" Wendy questioned, Seulgi looked down on the sheets.

"Wait you CAN fight... right? Atleast for self-defense?"  YK blinked looking at Seulgi. Everyone waiting for her answer.

Seconds later, Seulgi shook her head which shocked everyone.

"You're kidding right? There are rumors that you fight pretty well. And was a badass gangster in your previous schools. And you're always a target of enemies and stuffs but you can't fight?" -YK

"The rumors are made to scare people so that I won't be targeted." Seulgi mumbles clear enough for all of them to hear.

sighs from the detective club can be heard aloud.

"That escalated quickly." -YK

 

 

 

 

 

With Starbucks in their hands, they go to the restaurant without YK because she said she has a place to go.

The Detective club sits in the restaurant placing order for their meals happily. Finally able to relax a little after some investigations.

"Why isn't YK joining us? This is her favourite restaurant." -Irene

"Well, she's cracking her brain about Seulgi. I think it has been a long time since I see her cracking her mind so badly to find a reason for the subject's doing." -Joy

"Hmm.. that's true. The last time I see her that way was----" Irene looks at Wendy.

Wendy looks at the both of them curiously since she was spacing out, she haven't been listening to the conversation.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?"

"Nah. Your face is fine. But hey, remember when YK saved you from the abandoned house three years ago when we were in Middle school?" -Irene

Wendy nodded. Ofcourse who could forget that? It was a cold winter during Christmas that time. And YK was the only warmth that reached out to her.

 

*Flashback*

It was suppose to be the warmest time even during winter as friends and family gathered around warming the household with greetings and christmas carols. But not for Wendy. every year during Christmas it was when she gets bloody. Hurt, pain, blood everywhere as her step father would take all the money she had worked hard for with several part time jobs. If she stops him, she will get heavy beating. Where is the warmness of Christmas? She had forgotten that family feeling she once felt ever since her mother ascends to God's side.

The weak 12 year old Wendy goes to the abandoned house, shivering in cold and hunger as she watched the kids of her age happily holding hands with their parents jumping and skipping happily. She hugged her knees and sobbed.

That is until she felt some sort of warm cloth around. She brings up her head and sees a jersey over her back and infront of her, is the 13 year old YK along with Irene and Joy.

"Erm.. Hi. I'm Yeonkyu. Or YK for short." she smiled warmly. Wendy isnt sure if it was the street light or there is halo above YK's head as she sees a glow.

"Yeon~" Wendy mumbles softly.

"OKay, you can call me Yeon if you like."

"Hungry?" YK asked the quiet Wendy, which she only nodded in response. YK held out her cheesebread. Wendy takes it with both hands cautiously and unwraps the plastic. Then she tears half of the bread an share it to YK.

"Not very friendly, huh?" YK pats Wendy on the head. That time, Wendy felt like her heart warms up from YK's little gesture.

*END of FLASHBACK*

 

Thinking back about then brought a smile to Wendy's lips. She still remembered when YK brought Wendy to her house that night and get a good scolding. But after she reasoned out to her parents, her parents lets Wendy stay.