It started with a kiss?

Mystery of Kang Seulgi?

(JoyRi UFO selca - Not related to the story. Just thought it's worth sharing the cuteness of the Satanic Maknaes. XD )

 

It has been almost a month since Seulgi hangs out with the Detective club. Seulgi had gotten used to the feeling of not being alone, having friends throughout the day, a roommate at night, and people to text with. Yes, for once Seulgi's phone has more than 3 numbers. (The three number in her phone were only her dad's, dad's office, and the driver)

Since the first consecutive seven days that Seulgi goes over to Irene's place at night just to sleep, Irene had invited her to move-in with her.

Although Irene had prepared a separate room next to hers but every night, they would still end up curling together under the covers till the next morning.

Because whenever they are both ready to sleep in their own room respectively with only a wall to separate them, strange things happen. Like wind howling crazily or thunders and lightning when the weather report says it won't rain for a week. It's weird but at the same time, it's a blessing. It's as if even God wants them to be together.

When do they ever get separated? Well when one uses the bathroom. THAT was the only time they were separated. But even so, when one is bathing, another would be sitting on the bed to wait for the other and both will have a conversation that way. Call them the 'Inseparables' because that is what they are.

 

Seulgi's world became much more colorful after blending in with the detective club and with the presence of having a bestfriend-crush. Not just that, They'd take Seulgi along when they received petty cases to solve. It fascinates Seulgi when there was no clue at first, the Detective team would start gathering clues, digging up profiles and hobbies with Joy's technology, Still, she wonders who was the one who saved her in the alley a month ago.

 

 

 

 

The Detectives were walking in the park, sharing ice-creams deliciously with Yeri and Seulgi tagging along,

It's a great Sunny Saturday so they've decided to hang out before binding with books for exams next week.

"Oh by the way, we are having our exams in the next 2 weeks. Are you guys ready for it?" Wendy asks once they decided to settle down on a bench.

"Mwoya~ That soon. Was that the reason why I see you with books in your hand for a whole week since Monday?" YK gasps. She never keeps track of exam. It was always Wendy to remind her when exam is a week away and Wendy would go one Teacher Wendy mode at home to monitor YK.

"You are gonna go on Teacher Mode on me again, aren't you?"

"Aigoo~ You saw that one coming,huh?" Wendy ruffled YK's hair while locking her neck in her arm, making it all messed up.

"Ahhhhh~~ Helppp!!!!" YK struggled while the others was watching and giggling at their cute antics.

"We'll start on Monday. Since you'd tend to sleep and play games on Sundays, and we have a week to ourselves so I guess there's no rush."

"Wah~ As expected! Wandoo knows me well! Hehe." YK hugged Wendy tightly, Wendy giggled.

"Wandoo?? What's that?" Yeri curiously asked while eating her ice-cream greedily.

"Yah! Look at you. You got ice-cream all over your face." Joy takes out her napkin from her pocket and wipes Yeri's face to clean up the ice-creams.

Yeri stays still obediently letting Joy cleans her up. Yeri was in trance staring at Joy's serious face as she wipes her face for her.

"Gomawo, unnie." Yeri suddenly bows formally to Joy.

"Yah! What's got into you. Stop the formality this instant!"

"But.. you're an unnie...."

Joy blinks. "Yeah but you never used formal on me since the first day we met. And I am used to it so no formalities needed."

"Hey hey hey~ Why are you two clowns bickering now?" Irene steps in between the two.

"Speaking of which, is Wandoo derived from Wan plus mandoo?" Joy asked YK.

"Woah. How did you know that?" YK was shocked when Joy figured out.

"I am a food expert remember?" Joy noted proudly with a light giggle.

"True. Cute-Joy unnie is indeed food expert. I followed her yesterday when she called me out for snack but we ended up having a feast instead.Haha" Yeri remarked in excitement.

"Well yeah, I'm into eating mandoo lately and it sort of reminds me of you so.....ehehe" YK admitted shyly while scratching the back of her neck.

"Wendy, when you went for a class trip last week, this girl stuffed herself with mandoo everyday. She said it looks like you so she'll feel like you're with-- &^%$#@ "

YK choked Joy at her neck and closes to prevent Joy spilling more things out.

"Here~ Have my ice-cream~" YK said between gritted teeth as she feeds Joy her ice-cream. Getting the signal that she should stay quiet, Joy nodded.

Indeed, when Wendy was away for a whole week during her class trip to Jeju island, she missed Wendy a lot. No matter what she do, it reminds her of Wendy. She want Wendy to come back home so badly when Wendy only left for half an hour. A whole week without Wendy is like living in hell without games and food.

Wendy stared at YK who is busy choking Joy. Her mind began to drift off to the time when she was in the hotel for the first day of her camp and the teacher took all their communication devices away.

Since it is a simulation of the army training camp, no communication devices allowed. They only used fireworks and whistle signals as communication. Every night Wendy would sneak out from her room and borrow the phone but never finished dialing.

"Yah! Earth to Wendy~~" YK called but still no answer. So she leans herself closely to Wendy and looked into her eyes. That look in Wendy's eyes are the ones she had when she's spacing out.

"Mwoya~ She's spacing out?"

 

From a distance, two kids playing catch together. One of the kid kicks the ball a little too high and too far which knocked the back of YK's head. As a result, YK pecked on Wendy's lips; bringing Wendy back to earth.

Panickly, YK pulls away.

"Holy arrow of cupid!!! W-Wandoo-- no.. Wendy.. I-- I can explain... "

 

 

The other four came back to the awkward two after buying some snacks, they sensed something weird going on with those two who were always like siblings where they tease and atmosphere around them were always noisy. Now they are both quiet and seems.... distant suddenly....

"Did... something happened while we were gone?" Joy questioned as she observed the two. Both of them have pink tints on their cheeks. They are both blushing.

Joy and Yeri exchanged glances and raised their shoulders as if saying "These two are weird."

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the mini gathering, all of them went home respectively. Wendy and YK did not speak a single word ever since.. Except for the simple "turn off the lights" kind of simple stuffs. The atmosphere in the house was as cold as the ice castle.

"Wandoo-yah"

*knock knock*

"..........."

"Can we please talk about this?"

"................"

"Wan-ah~~~"

"............."

"Wan--" YK got startled when Wendy opened the door suddenly.

"I'm going out."

Wendy announced and walked by YK just like that.

"What? Wait. Where are you going?"

"A small gathering with the presidential club. Don't wait up." Wendy goes out soon after.

"Wait....Don't wait up? She will be out till late at night? What is this? She never goes out at this hour. And never told me not to stay up late waiting for her."

YK started to get fidgety and uneasy with Wendy's weird actions after what happened at the park.

"Nah.. It could be just a coincidence... Just a coincidence. She could have pre-planned with her colleagues, right? ha.ha." YK talks to herself alone in her house trying to convince that things aren't as bad as she think it it.

~~~~~~~ +++++++++~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+++++++++++++++~~~~~~~++++++++++++++++~~~~~~~~++++++++++++++++++++~~~~~~~~

 

TBC >>>