Admirers becomes antis

Mystery of Kang Seulgi?

It's lunch time and since every member have morning till night class including Wendy, they're all having their lunch in the Detective Club room with the "Anti Kang Seulgi" chant in the background.

"The hell. Arent they hungry?' Joy asked.

"Yeah They've been there since morning and hasnt stop for breaks at all." Irene said while taking a bite of her noodle.

"speaking of which, ...." YK paused and looked at Wendy who's beside her. Suddenly Wendy gets all fidgety and nervous with YK staring at her like that.

"W--what?" Wendy tries to sound as normal as possible. Her heart is racing, she could hear her own heartbeat without the stethoscope at all. Does this even make any sense?

"Shouldnt you, the student council president stop them before they die of dehydration or something? Why are you still here leisurely having lunch?" YK questioned.

 

"Too close. You're too close!!" -Wendy screamed in her mind

Wendy leans back a little or else they're definitely gonna kiss and she don't want that to happen. Not the fact that it could break their friendship.

"Fine.  Give me a bite of your cheeseburger and I'll go."

"I dont remember hiring you with a cheeseburger.... fine... " YK feeds her cheeseburger to Wendy letting her to take a bite. Then Wendy leaves the room to dismiss the parade.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Wendy dismisses those parades, she came back to the club room. Wendy, Irene and YK have an hour left before the next class. Joy went to have a birthday bash with her classmate. Well, where there's food theres Joy.

"By the way, who is Kang Seulgi anyway?"

YK asked to nobody specifically but earned gasps from the other two.

"Seriously, you don't know who Kang Seulgi is? The almighty Kang Seulgi? Are you even a student in here?" Wendy asked.

Just then Wendy and Irene both gets the whiteboard and marker and start their "Presentation" about Kang Seulgi.

"Kang Seulgi. Or what her fans calls her... Seulgo." -Wendy started.

"First of all she's in my class." -Irene

"Second of all, she's an ace. She tops the school ranking in every single exam.." -Wendy

"And the best athlete there is for sports classes. " -Irene

"She's the most popular girl in the whole school in just two weeks after she transferred here--" -Wendy

"Because she came here 2 weeks before exam and she aced them all perfectly." -Irene

YK nods as she listens carefully to the two president talking. (A club president + Student council president)

"So, if she's that popular and famous in school with all the awesome results, she should be admired. But what's with those girls down there holding up a anti Seulgi banner, sticking those posters everywhere and stuffs?" asked YK curiously.

"THAT..... " Wendy casually sits on YK's lap earning a whine from the latter, Wendy chuckled.

"Is what we dont know." - Irene continued and sit opposite of them.

"Well then... That shall be our mission. " YK announced and patted Wendy's asking her to get up from her lap. Ofcourse Wendy gets the signal and stands up, looking at her curiously. "What mission?"

"Investigating Kang Seulgi." YK announced in her detective pose.

"You are such a pabo. It's all over the school's kakao story. Look." Wendy shows her phone to YK. The hottest topic is that Seulgi is actually a mafia taikun's daughter.

YK's eyes widens upon reading that. "Wow. That escalated quickly"