Seulgi's First Sleepover

Mystery of Kang Seulgi?

Fanart credit to owner. (I just Googled it up. hehe)

 

 

"Ohohoho. Look who's here. The brat-hater and the brat linking arms and walks in together. Did Korea just snow rainbows?" YK teases the two as Irene and Seulgi walks in.

*ponk*

"Oww. Hey~~" YK whines as she got hit on the head. She turns around to whine and sees Wendy showing her fist to her.

"What was that for??" YK whines, Wendy passes by without replying and greets Seulgi in a welcoming manner.

"Hi there. Welcome to the Detective Club room. " Wendy flashes her infamous smile.

"You are in luck, Seulgi...." YK said as she takes a seat at the meeting table (now it becomes a dining table) , everyone else also does the same. With plates, forks and cup in front of each of them, their eyes follows Wendy's movement. Wendy takes out her masterpiece from the oven and put it on the table. Then she slice two slices and put on the plate for everyone.

Everyone patiently waits for Wendy including clueless Seulgi, sitting there quietly and obediently, gulping their salivas like baby chicks waiting for mother hens to feed their young.

Right after receiving Wendy's food, chatters begun again.

"Wendy is baking today. Usually, only the Detective club gets to eat it but now that you're here, you're the first non-Detective to taste her baking." Irene whispers closely to Seulgi's ear. Rather than concentrating on the message Irene told her, she was lost in the scent of Irene's fragrant.

"Shampoo? Or perfume?? Or is it the smell of body lotion. Wait. What the hell Kang Seulgi?!!!" (Seulgi's thoughts)

"Yah. Are you okay?" Irene pokes Seulgi by the waist to bring her soul back who seems lost in somewhere. In a split second, Seulgi felt something pressed on her forehead which snaps her out from her lost-thoughts only to be greeted by Irene's breath tickling under her nose and how close the distance between their lips are. Her heart started beating fast, her face turned red in an instant as she gulps nervously while fighting the inner urge to leans in to press her own lips on Irene's. Just then....Irene leans in closer. The tips of their nose touched which made Seulgi's insides goes wild.

"Omg omg omg omg omg. Calm down, Seulgi. She's just checking. Calm down. Calm down my ! How can I calm down when my crush is this close to me to the point of kissing?!!ARE YOU KIDDING! No Seulgi, no. Don't lean in. "

"Well, you doesn't have a fever." Irene says as she pulls away just in time before a make out session happen. Seulgi picks up a slice of bread absent-mindedly and starts to fan herself.

"Yah! That's food, not a fan. Eat it or give Yeon." Wendy scolds. She's sensitive when people disrespects the food she made and used it for other purpose instead of eating it.

"Ah~ S--Sorry..." Seulgi bowed apologetically and started to munch on the slice of bread in her hand like a squirrel.

 

 

 

 

Night, Irene's bedroom

Irene was taking a bath when she heard a beep from her phone. Knowing who that one beep from, she turns off the shower and wraps herself in towel and leaves the bathroom. She dries herself with her left hand, while reads her message with her right hand.

[Ddeulgi] Joohyun-ah, are you sleeping?

[Joohyun] Nah. I just finished my bath. Why aren't you sleeping yet?

After Irene pressed the send button, she hangs the towel and put on her pajamas.

A beep sound came soon after, Irene leaves the pajamas she just put on without buttoning and holds up her phone to read Seulgi's message.

[Ddeulgi] I can't sleep. The house feels like a giant's house and it's scary. hiks.

Reading that reply from Seulgi made Irene chuckled.

[Joohyun] Aigoo.. Ddeulgi is scared? Hey, wanna come over?

After she typed and pressed the send button, Irene quickly finished putting on her pajamas, jumps in bed and lies on her belly while waiting for Seulgi's reply.

But this time Seulgi took awhile to reply. So she decided to send another message. This time, a perfect excuse so that Seulgi would come over to her place and stay for the night.

 

 

 

 

On the other side........

Night, Seulgi's arcade room.

Seulgi can't sleep so she decided to play some games. With constant "almost kissing scene" swimming across her mind every now and then but she decided to put that aside. But since all the levels had been passed easily before, she grew bored of playing pretty soon.

"I... guess I can text her right? She won't be mad and label me as a disturbance, right?"

[To: Joohyun] Joohyun-ah, are you sleeping?

Seulgi was having inner conflicts of whether or not to send it. She put her phone on the table with the text still ready to be sent...

"I need a rose. I shall tear the petals to determine whether or not should I send it."

Seulgi slams her palm on the table.. or so she thought...

*beep*

Seulgi was about to leave the room to find for a rose but the beeping sound catches her attention. She picks up her phone and sees '1 message: Joohyun' on the screen. Curiously she opened it.

[Frm: Joohyun] Nah. I just finished my bath. Why aren't you sleeping yet?

"Since when did I send that? .... Ah! I must have accidentally sent it when i press my hand on the table."

[To: Joohyun] I can't sleep. The house feels like a giant's house and it's scary.

[Frm: Joohyun] Aigoo.. Ddeulgi is scared? Hey, wanna come over?

"C--Come over?? Me and Joohyun in one room? OH. MY. GOD." Seulgi's imagination started running wild. Then another beep comes in.

[Frm: Joohyun] Hey, I can't sleep well alone. So if you're here, we both could have a good night sleep.

"Well, I guess it helps both of us... "

[To: Joohyun] Okie dokie. Send your address over, I'll be there.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Night

Seulgi rings the door bell nervously. She's standing in front of Irene's doorstep in her teddy bear pajamas.

"Don't think too much Kang Sseul. It's just a friendly gesture. You've googled it up, remember. It is normal among close friends."

Seulgi reminded herself. Indeed she googled about it before sending an "okay" to Irene.

Irene opens the door minutes later and greets Seulgi with a smile in her pajamas. "Hi there. Come on in."

Seulgi humbly steps in and observes the nice and clean place in aww. Though it's half the size of her own living room but she felt comfortable.

"Wow. Your house feels so warm. I like it here."

"Come here, I'll show you my room. Cute pajamas by the way."

Irene leads Seulgi to her bedroom.

A wooden flooring with a huge purple circle carpet as the centre, a one-man couch at the corner, a study table, laptop and a cupboard. Pretty much any normal girls has but in a more simpler one.

"I'll sleep here." Seulgi points to the one-man couch and went to sit on it.

"No no no no no. No one is sleeping there." Irene pulled Seulgi up from the couch and pulls her towards her bed and made her sits down.

"What's sleepover if I make you sleep on the couch? My bed is big enough for two of us."

"B-But---"

"No buts.. Sleep."

"........"

Seulgi kept quiet and lies down on the bed on the inside, then Irene climbs on the bed after switching off the lights.

"Goodnight." Irene greets.

"N--Nights."

Saying that was weird to Seulgi. She had never greeted anyone goodnight before sleep. Her dad would always be busy in the study room with calls and paperwork and conference call.

 

Through the night....

 

Irene had an arm and a leg over at Seulgi. She hugged Seulgi like a bolster. Since Seulgi was fast asleep thanks to the comfort Irene gave her, unconsciously she hugs Irene in return as well. Both of them sleeps comfortably in the arms of one another sharing the warmth and comforts that night.

 

 

 

 

 

The following night

Irene and Seulgi both laying on their bed with their eyes closed trying hard to sleep. They had been tossing and turning around for the past 30 minutes since after they have finished their homework and they're SUPPOSED to go to bed.

 

In Seulgi's case, her house feels empty, her bed feels too big, and she feels like a small ant living in a human's house.

 

Both of them sighs simultenously. Both of them rolls to lie on their belly and stares at their phone.

"To call or not to call?"

Both thought at the same time.

"It's normal for bestfriends to call each other ,right? But why am I feeling nervous. Am I having Calls Anxiety? Do such disease even exist?" Seulgi mumbles to herself as she search for 'Joohyun' in her contact list.

Seulgi threw her phone in the air when it suddenly rings but luckily it drops on the bed later on. She then picks up the phone and answers the call, trying to sound as calm as possible after seeing the caller ID ' Joohyun❤️‍ '

S: Hi~

I: Hey~ Did I wake you up?

S: Nah.. I can't even fall asleep.

I: Why?

S: My bed feels too empty~~~ *whines cutely*

I: *giggled* Same here. So... wanna come over?

S: *chuckles* are you sure that's okay?

I: Mwoya~~ You were here just last night. And we were both sound asleep. So ofcourse it's more than fine.

S: If you say so. *smiles happily, her tone slightly increase due to the excitement* I'll be there in a flash.

 

Every night they'd call or text one another checking whether one is asleep but everytime, the same replies goes on and have them in Irene's comfortable room instead.

 

 

The 7 TH Day

Once Seulgi lies on the bed with her back facing Irene, Irene wraps her arms around Seulgi just like usual. Now that Seulgi is used to it, she would sometimes be the first to say goodnight to Irene. She doesn't feel weird or awkward anymore. She'd just naturally let herself drown into Irene's warmth and wished that morning do not ever come so that Irene could keep hugging her to sleep.

"Seulgi-ah~"

Irene calls gently. Irene's voice calling Seulgi's name is the best lullaby she could ever ask for. It sounds so sweet and comforting.

"Wae~?" She replied softly, sleepily.

"How do you feel while you were sleeping here for the past six days?"

Seulgi opened her eyes and turned herself around with Irene's arm still on her waist rather loosely. Since it's a single bed, yes, they are on the "a kiss can happen if one moves a little bit closer" kind of distance.

Once Seulgi faces Irene, they stares into the windows of each other's soul.

"Hmm? It's great. I loved it here. I feel comfortable here than my own gigantic house. Why?"

"Then....... "

"Would you.........."

"be my......"

".... housemate??"

Irene asked with a little hint of shyness in her tone, earning a bear-like smile from Seulgi.

"I'd loved to."

Naturally, Irene snuggled closer to Seulgi and both falls asleep in each other's comfort.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OMGOMGOMG!!! SEULRENE!! SEULRENE!! LEMME HEAR YOU CHEER!!! Hahhaha... Gash I went haywire because I actually dreamt some of the scene in here and just filled & enhanced it up with a little bit of imagination. Teehee.

Woah~ Almost 100 Subscribers. TTuTT GOMAWO~~!! *insert Irene's voice* Saranghan-ddaeng~ (Irene's Satoori)

Few chappies of lovey dovey SeulRene coming through~~ Yes I found my inspiration after months of writer's block. Thank you RV!! T^T

Oh, I'm conflicting whether who's gonna confess between SeulRene when we finally get to the coupling part (for SeulRene. Yes SeulRene first then we'll go to you x Wendy) .

a) Irene who confessed bravely

                      VS

b) Seulgi struggling with her speech while confessing?

The latter would be cuter and more fluffy don't you think so? Haha.

Thoughts, scoldings, criticism are all welcome below. (COMMENTS. Voice out your thoughts. I don't bite.. ^^)