Solving the crime pt.1

Mystery of Kang Seulgi?

 

"i'm not sure. I was sleeping and when I woke up I was holding a knife with blood, Shark Kang chef infront of me and I'm standing in between the pool of blood was all I remembered."

 

 

"Does what Jiyeon said even make sense to you? Claiming that she woke up and finds herself standing in a pool of blood, holding a knife covered in blood but denies any memories of killing the victim?" -Irene

"It could probably be an impulsive act or sub-concious act. But even these would give a small memory for the culprit like fighting with him or struggled with him, a small piece of faint memory... But the fact that she doesn't remember doing is a mystery." -Joy

After the policeens left for the crime scene, the Detectives are all gathering in YK's room to brainstorm about the case.

"Speaking of which, yah! Where did your girlfriend disappeared to?" Irene kicked YK's leg under the table lightly.

YK looks around just then Wendy came in earning curious look from them.

"What?" -Wendy

"Where have you been? We were looking all over for you." -Seulgi

"Ah ~ I just had a chat with Jiyeon and made her some food." Wendy answered while opeining thr fridge to get a can of soft drink.

"You made food. Are you a saint or what?" -Joy

"Or... wait did you poison her?" Yeri asked having a cunning smirk on her face.

"Yah! Do you think my girlfriend is as satanic as you two?" YK tossed a hand towel to the satanic Joy and Yeri who is chuckling at their own gag-code.

"So. What do you get?" -YK makes grabby hands to Wendy and Wendy which the latter ignored and sat beside Irene who is playing with Seulgi's fingers like a fun arcade game or something.

Wendy look elsewhere knowing that her girlfriend's next action is a pouty face.

"What we've heard when she told that Officer Mint, and us. Same exact sentence."

"i'm not sure. I was sleeping and when I woke up I was holding a knife with blood, Shark Kang chef infront of me and I'm standing in between the pool of blood was all I remembered. I don't even know how I got there. Today isn't ingredient checking day so I shouldn't be there at that time."

Sighs filled the air with Wendy's reply.

"What kind of a freaking case are we facing anyway?" YK almost flips the coffee table in their living room.

"Joy! Interview the employees about Jiyeon. Jot down every little piece of information."

"Yeri! Interview the other customers who have been to the restaurants."

"Baechu and Seulgi, follow me back to the crime scene!"

"I'll go check out on Jiyeon." Wendy said and left the room before YK could even say anything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(a/N: Imagination full power please. :D and tissue. :p )

YK lays in bed sighing over and over again brainstorming about the case as she spreads herself across the bed with arms and legs opens wide.

Wendy just came out from the bath and dries her hair with her towel, wearing a sky blue cropped top showing her abs and a pair of blue denim shorts.

(*coughs, author had nosebleed due to imagination :p )

"How long are you going to stay like this?" 

Wendy's voice rings in YK's ear and from the sound of it, YK knows that Wendy is standing next to the bed.

"Don't bother me. For as long as I can until the case is solve and we can all go back to Seoul." YK groans and turns around, back-facing Wendy.

YK felt a familiar warm hand pulling hers.

"Atleast get up and go bath! You skipped bathing last night! Then we'll brainstorm together AFTER breakfast."

YK gave up and sits up. The first thing she sees when she opens her eyes is Wendy's abs right infront of her nose. YK rubs her nose to make sure that she did not have a nosebleed. YK found herself staring unconsciously until she heard some snapping sounds from Wendy.

"Hellooo~ Earth to Yeon~~"

"FOCUS YK!! THE CASE!!! NOT HER ABS!! CASE!!! C-A-S-E!!!" YK mentally scolded herself.

"Ahem. I'll go bath." YK avoid looking at Wendy to hide her blushing face and took Wendy's towel by mistake.

"That's mine." Wendy said. YK panickly put back Wendy's towel on the hanger and take her own one along with a red tank top and denim shorts.

"Have you even talked to the caretaker?" Wendy asked when she started to tidy up the bed and found the card of Jiyeon's caretaker.

"Caretaker , who?"

"Jiyeon's caretaker. As  a caretaker she must have been spending most of her time with her most of the days. It's not called caretaker for no reason."

After Wendy's done tidying the bed, she went on the computer provided by the hotel to search up about something.

YK finished bathing and came out from the bathroom, curiously went behind Wendy and peek on what she is doing.

"Hypnotherapy?" -YK

"It's just a suspicion BUT all cases starts to get clues from suspicion, right?"

"Well, you are right about that. Enlight me your smart idea, oh WanWan~" YK joked and opened her hands up in the air as if worshipping Wendy.

Wendy shows the caretaker's business card to YK. "She is a hypnotherapist. And a legal practitioner of hypnotherapy. But if she has anything against the victim, he could used Jiyeon and make her do the dirty work for her. She has loads of chances for that."

"Wow. I only went for a bath like 15 minutes and you've already figured out so much. You should be the Conan in our team. Why are you in the Student's Council anyway?"

Wendy smiled proudly which YK could see from the reflection on the computer screen. YK snakes her arms around Wendy and pecks on her cheek.

"Thank you boo~" Yk giggled as she feel goose bumps all over herself after saying that while Wendy had an "oh-please-dont-do-that-again" derp expression

"Yeobo~~~" Yeon calls softly.

"Hmm?~"

"Can I go over to Jiyeon's?" Yeon asked carefully earning a smack on her hand which was wrapping around Wendy.

"OUCH!" YK yelps and retreats her arms.

"What the heck! You were being cute to me for a second and now you want to go and find your ex?!" Wendy throws heavy punches on YK's poor body like a punching bag.

"Oww oww ouch ouch.. Stop please. Stop." YK begged as she tries to avoid the punches.

"Stop?! As if." Wendy refuses to stop and chases YK around the room climbing on the bed, chairs, couch and table just to hit her.

YK couldn't stand it anymore and used the skill she had learnt when she was playing basketball few years ago in elementary, dribbles side to side then fakes her direction only to spin around and move to Wendy's back and locked the latter in her arms earning a surprised shriek when she hugged her tightly.

"Ever heard of 'Do not ask us to find your X, she's not coming back and don't ask Y'' phrase?" YK questioned, Wendy stopped struggling to wait for YK to continue her sentence. It is a joke phrase relating to math which they found on the internet before their math exam since YK hated math a lot.

"Jiyeon is the X. I won't go back to her nor she will come back to me. I live in the present and look forward for the future." YK loosens her grip on Wendy and slides her hands down along Wendy's arms, grips on her hands and intertwines their fingers together. Wendy responded by gripping back gently.

"My present is with you. And I look forward to every morning because of you. More over, I hope we will keep going.......... together in the future. Trust me, okay?"


==========================================================

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter in this chapter.. :< Here, some previews n HQ to make it up to u guys.