The X part 6

Mystery of Kang Seulgi?

After bringing Jiyeon to her room, Wendy helped Yk to change her blood stained shirt and wiped her blood stained hands cleaned.

Wendy came out from Jiyeon's bathroom after putting the dirty clothes and towels away and only sigh when she she sees YK fell asleep next to Jiyeon, her hand on Jiyeon's as she bends over the bed.

"Seriously unnie, until when are you going to keep it in?" Joy came in after all the policemans left when everyone finish giving their testimony.

"Joy, you know Yeonnie. When a crime is involve---"

"Yes yes. When a crime is involve she'll be so focused about solving the case than anything else. I know that. But seriously, how long can you put it aside? Keeping things bottled up won't do you and her any good. Talk to her. You both had been living together and thought there is that kinetic energy that let's you both know what each other feels BUT those kind of energy weakens at time." Joy nagged frustratedly. She watched how Wendy was hurt for so long and things just keep them from their heart to heart talk that they need right now. And Jiyeon being in a weak state isn't helping the couple at all.

Although the scene infront of her makes her feels a clench in her heart, Wendy took off the jumper jacket she was wearing and put around YK.

 

 

 

 

After a nice nap, YK woke up She lies comfortably on her back and her own jumper jacket covering herself.

Yk only remembered she fell asleep beside Jiyeon's bed an expect to wake  up with sore back or sneezing. She looked over at Jiyeon. She is sleeping on her bed still in her fresh clothes that she and Wendy worked on changing for her. It took a while for YK to recollect her memories of the night they were suppose to find Irene and Krystal, running to the overly scared Jiyeon, getting testimonies to policemans and....

"Oh yeah. Wannie!!" YK facepalms herself for forgetting about her own girlfriend and scrabled off the couch. She opened the door and bumped into Joy.

"J--Joy? What are you doing here?"

"Wendy wants to know what would your ex like for lunch." Joy replied in an unpleasant tone.

"Her... Don't bother she got a shock of a lifetime . It'll take awhile before she can eat solid food again. Let's go get some lunch."

"What's that cute plaster there? Wendy unnie did it for you?" joy asked as she points at the plaster. YK only smiled sweetly reminscing the soft and caring touch from Wendy.

"Aish you're so lucky to get a decent girlfriend. Yet you keep hurting her by spending time with Jiyeon. Greedy." Joy punches YK's arm lightly.

"Says the one who has a cute girlfriend. Yah. Yeri has been sticking with you ever since, don't you read the signs?" YK eyed Joy who suddenly fell silent.

"Wait. You DO read the signs?"

Joy nodded.

"Then....?"

"Then...There is no then. I'll treat her like I always do."

"And if she confesses, you will break her heart?"

"I.... I don't know.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wendy borrowed a kitchen from the cafe since the resort is closed due to the investigation, and cooked for them.

"Where's Jiyeon?" Yeri asked when she spotted YK coming in with only Joy.  The rest of them were already seated at the long table.

Irene and Krystal sat opposite of each other, Seulgi next to Irene, Yeri next to Seulgi and opposite of Yeri is Joy.

YK serves the plates of food that Wendy cooked, laying each and every dish nicely displayed on the table then when she's done, she makes juices for them and pours into their glass from the jar just like a waiter before she settles down opposite of Wendy.

"So what's with this Jiyeon girl I don't know about?" - Krystal

" She's this restaurant owner's daughter. According to the employees, the owner had left the coutry two weeks ago and had Jiyeon to look after the restaurant as a half-owner, half-manager. And she so happen to be the first to find the corpse." -Joy

"But don't you think that the blood stain in her hand is a little suspicious?" -Krystal

"She probably got it whe she fell back in shock after discovering the corpse. It was a messy poll of blood when we arrived. Even our slippers are stained although we only came in staight from outside to the restaurant and haven't walk elsewhere. Besides, she was on the floor when we found her." -YK

"But YK, how much do you weigh anyway. You're so heavy it makes my body ache this morning." Joy said as she massages her own shoulders.

"Huh? What? Why?" YK had no idea what Joy is talking about.

"You fell asleep in an uncomfortable position so Wendy unnie asked me to help her carries you to the cou--OUCH!!!" Joy drops her utensils on the plate and rubs her leg.

"So that's why I was comfortably sleeping on the couch. Wan-ah~~" YK looks and Wendy while Wendy keeps her eyes staring at her plate of food. So YK cups Wendy's hands in hers. The latter looks at Yeon. From a mile a way, people could feel the pink aura those two are releasing.

"Sorry to break your sweet lovey dovey moment but we're still trying to eat here." Krystal said in sarcasm.

YK shyly clears , the two blushes and resumes back eating.

"Anyways, Krystal what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be back to Seoul?" -YK

"I would if I weren't one of you who entered the crime scene. That Officer Mint guy doesn't allow me to leave with me peers so here I am. So cater to me while I am here."

Irene snickered and mumbled, "Excuse queen."

"Excuse me? Was that for me?" Krystal said as she glared at Irene. Irene glared back at her. Seulgi almost choked on her food when the two bickers again.

"I thought they shook hands already?" -YK whispered to Joy questioningly. The remaining four looks at each other and shook their heads not knowing what was going on.

"Kang Seulgi, tell me who do you prefer!"

"Say what???" Seulgi looks at the two scary females infront of her in confusion and fear. They look like they could pounce on one another any minute.

"Oh please, not that again? Seulgi!!" Krystal grips Seulgi by her collar. "Say it! Who do you choose! You can't be defeated by the cloudness f your mind at this moment? WHO!!"

Krystal keeps on forcing Seulgi to talk while Seulgi is in dazed.

"I--Irene... Joohyun..MY HYUN!! We are over long a go, Krystal. Joohyun is my girlfriend. I CHOOSE HER!" Seulgi outbursts looking more serious than ever, Krystal and Irene smirked proudly and high-fived each other earning confused look from the others while Seulgi.. had a huge '???" afloating above her head as she looks back and forth between her girlfriend and Krystal.

 

"excuse me. Audiences needs explanation." Yk claps her hands to get the attention of the laughing females. "And I meant us."

Successfully getting their attention, Krytal and Irene turned to look at the confused detectives and giggled at their expression.

*FLASHBACK*

"That Seulgi... until now she's still doing nothing to get your forgiveness?" -Krystal

"Apparently so. She's being very cautious and careful around me. I don't like it. It's like she's so afraid that I'll break up with her anytime." -Irene.

"Ah. She's like that. When she's nervous, she'll get tongue-tied and her mind will go blank. She'll instantly turned into a two years old who can't speak perfect sentence." -Krystal waved her hand half heartedly and takes a sip of her drink. Irene giggled.

"Wait. I came out here expecting to fight. But we are here, giggling?" Irene realized what they were doing.

"Oh .. you're right. But hey, I don't really want to get Seulgi back from you. I only said that to challenge you. Seulgi had stage fright and wouldn't even stand on the small stage in karaoke. But I was surprised when she stood on stage and sang while looking at you." Krystal sighed. "It does makes me feel jealous a little but at the same time, I'm glad someone could pull her out from her fear." Krystal smiled, a sincere one.

"So, what are we?"

"Frenemies."

"What the-- we aren't even friends?"

"We'll see about that when we go back to Seoul."

*End Flashback

 

"And yesterday, Krystal just came up with the idea of pushing Seulgi off the edge so.." Irene shrugs.

"As expected, nothing is impossible when Irene is involve. Seulgi would even jump a pit of fire and swim with sharks for Irene." Krystal hovers an arm over Irene's shoulder and leans against her.

"Ahhhhhhhh~ I see" the confused Detectives now knew what happened including Seulgi.

"So you two are sort of solve, now?'

Seulgi looked at Irene when YK questioned. Irene nodded. "I'm satisfied with Seulgi's progress so yes."

 

 

 

"So that leave only WanWan and me."

"Sorry to interrupt your meal but anyone here who is close with Owner Park's daughter?" Officer Mint came over just when they were about to devour the dessert Wendy made for them...

Afemale in her 20s-30s came behind him and said, "I think no one  is.."

"Miss Park socialise just about anyone since she is in the customer service industry but I haven't seen anyone really close to her."

"What can you tell me about her?" -Mint

"Er.. few years ago she was sent to rehab. She keep saying the she could see spirits, and talks to them."

"Talks to spirits? Mwoya? Ghost Whisperer?" Seulgi the drama addict of the team watched the series and finished it few weeks before holiday said.

"Something like that. Though when she came back after that, she seems fine and all. I guess she was cured. "

"anyway, who are you?" -Off.Mint

"Ah I'm Jiyeon's caretaker hired by Mr.Park. "She gives her business card to each of the Detective club members and Officer Mint.

"Anyways. We found Jiyeon's finger print on the murder weapon. Can we speak to her?"

 

 

================================================

A/N: Just Realised that this fic already Surpasses 160 subs while I keep updating OMG. I'm crying of happiness. T^T and does anyone knows where JTBC HQ is? Imma go steal the raw tape of SeulDy. How dare they cancel the show after promising Seulgi her own stage? =_=|||