Gomdori High

Mystery of Kang Seulgi?

Gomdori High, a prestigious ALL GIRLS school in South Korea. Their students either have talents in academics, sports or any other fields to be a student in the school.

The trademark group of Gomdori High is their detective club theme which uniform is cosplay of Detective themed based on what their skills are.

YK the strategist who also solved the mystery most of the time dresses up like Conan Edogawa from Detective Conan/Case Closed.

Then their team leader Irene who is oldest by age, taking on the role as Haibara.

Lastly, The tech geek of the team Joy... Wearing a fake white mustache and doctor's robe..well..

 

 

Ah~ I forgot. Our greatest President of Gomdori High... Wan-ah~ I mean.. Wendy.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Early afternoon. (11.30am)

 

 

Wendy as usual is already in school going around checking the environments and every classrooms making sure every corner is just like it is yesterday when she left.

Moments later, Wendy heard footsteps running towards her which she don't even need to know who it is as soon as she heard the thunderous greeting and an arm around her shoulder

"MORNINGGGG WAN-AH!!!"

"Keep it down, Ddoongyoung. The glass windows might break because of you."

"Relax. My voice unlike your msical pitch that can break glass. And when ae you gonna start calling me Joy instead of Ddoongyoung anyway?"

Wendy sighs. "Fine. Ddoo--- Joy~ What are you doing here this early?"

"I need to clean our club room. Spring cleaning so I'll do earlier and leave the rest for the other two when they come at 12 later."

Wendy eyed her suspiciously. "You're not just gonna sweep the floor  at the meeting table and call it done, will you?"

At this time, Joy had a smug grin; "Wow. You know me so well~ Oh well, I gotta run. See yas~~" Joy hops away leaving Wendy shaking her head in disbelief at the idea that satanic Joy have about spring cleaning their club gathering area.

 

                                                               ~~~~~~~~@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

12PM sharp

Irene and YK opens the club door and sees Joy sweeping the floor in  a GRACEFUL manner.

"Wow Joy~ what time did you come?" Irene asked as she stepped in.

"9am."

"Wow. So early. Just for cleaning? So diligent~ I should start cleaning too~" YK commented and take a bucket to go fetch water. "I'll go get water."

"I shall rearrange stuffs"

Right after YK came back with a bucket of water, Irene is the only one leaning the room while Joy no where to be found.

"Baechu. where is Joy?"

"She went for food since she's done with her part." Irene answered while wiing the window.

YK looks around the clubroom with a ( - _ - ||| ) "Which part of her did she even do anyway? things look the same as yesterday." she thought.