.three.

Fate: The First Meeting

“Arrgh!”

Seungyoon was so shocked as he fell from the bed.

Moments later, he could feel the pain on his back.

“What the hell was that?”

He was trying to get back onto the bed when his father rushed into the room.

“Seungyoon-ah, gwenchana?”

A worried look plastered all over his face.

Seungyoon nodded and helped himself back onto the fluffy bed.

“Yeah, I’m okay.”

He took a seat beside the boy and glanced to the clock on the bedside table.

3.40 a.m.

“You're having a nightmare, huh?”

Seungyoon collected back his memory of that nightmare. 

He was been pulled by someone, but no.

It was not me.

He was inside someone else's body.

“Go back to sleep. You’ll be late for school later.”

Even though his father was sometimes emotional, but deep inside his heart, he was such a good and loveable father.

“Okay, dad. See you in the morning.”

Seungyoon switched the light off and tucked himself back under the blanket.

Five minutes passed.

10 minutes passed.

But still, he couldn’t get back to sleep.

“Who was he? I totally felt like he was me, and I was him.”

He wanted to tell his father about the dream that he had for these past few days.

But, he cancelled out his plan and wanted to discover the meaning behind the dream himself.

For him, it felt so real to be considered as only a dream.

 

*

 

Arrived a bit late to school, he braced himself for some lectures from his best friend, Song Minho, or better known as Mino.

Same as Seungyoon, Mino is a Korean who had to travel to the States because of his family.

“Yah, Kang Seungyoon! You said you wanna make it early today!”

“Okay, okay. It’s my fault. I was having trouble to sleep last night.”

Mino showed an angry face to Seungyoon and took a seat beside him.

“So, how about Minah?” Seungyoon asked.

“Her? It didn’t go well. That was because of you, jerk!”

“Me?! Wae??”

Mino pulled a pout and slapped his best friend’s shoulder.

“Stop it, Mino!”

Seungyoon rubbed his throbbing shoulder and wondering what he had done to Mino.

“You said you want to accompany me to her class early in the morning, but you didn’t show off until now.”

Then, a laugh left out from Seungyoon’s mouth.

That was it?

“But, why didn't you go by yourself? It’s not that hard. Go straight to her class and just put the letter under her desk. That’s it. Simple.”

“Yeah, right. It’s easy for you to say, but not for me.”

Seungyoon continued to laugh out loud as he knew Mino was such a scaredy-cat.

Only when it comes to girls.

“You’re such a chicken!”

Mino tried to hit him again but Seungyoon managed to dodge off.

“I promise that I will accompany you later, okay?”

Seungyoon did aegyo in order to win his friend’s heart back, and it was a success.

Mino laughed and showed his annoyed face whenever Seungyoon drew closer to him with a V-sign on his puffy cheeks.