.one.

Fate: The First Meeting

Seungyoon's POV

 

I was finishing my Math homework when I heard my name being called.

“Yah, Kang Seungyoon! Get your down here, now!”

Gulp! When did he get back?

“Give me a minute!”

I closed my Math exercise book and ran downstairs, heading to the kitchen.

“I told you to keep your eyes on Brownie, but what you have done?”

I stared at my father in disbelief.

“I was working on my homework, dad.”

“Look, he had pooed on my favourite chair, Seungyoon.”

I never watched him being so mad like that before.

But, why is he making a fuss just because of that old, rocking chair?

“I want you to clean this up right before I finished my bath, got it?”

I didn’t give any reaction, just stared blankly at the chair and my pet Chihuahua, Brownie which was wagging her tail in happiness.

Can’t you see I’m having trouble right now because of your…poop?

“Kang Seungyoon, you better hurry. Brownie will never understand you.”

And he even knows what am I freaking said to myself? Daebak.

 

*

 

Even after nearly an hour cleaning up the poop (I took a long time as it was my first time doing it), my father wanted me to take Brownie for a walk.

What in the world, dad? Are you serious?

“But make sure that you didn’t get home after 7.00. Remember that. Or else, there’ll be no dinner for you.”

“Alright.”

I then walked out of the house with a heavy heart and headed to the park, together with Brownie.

The park was completely empty as many people had gone back to their home. I sat on the swing while holding Brownie on my lap.

I let out a heavy sigh, thinking about the reason why he always anxious whenever someone gets near his rocking chair.

I mean, what is so important about that old chair?

As I was looking across the empty field, my eyes caught up a glimpse from afar.

It was a boy and I thought somehow I knew him for a second.

At the moment I wanted to walk towards him, Brownie barked and tucked the end of my jeans.

“Hey, what’s wrong?”

I looked at my G-Shock watch and it showed 6.50 p.m.

Oh, snap! I got only 10 minutes more to get back home.

Totally forgetting about that boy, I ran down the streets while having Brownie in my arms.