-02-

Can't Be Tamed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter TWO

Riiiing~

Soojung shot her hand out lazily to shut off the annoying alarm clock by her bedside. She closed her eyes and felt Yongguk stir behind her. He had his arms around her waist as he pulled her closer to him.

Soojung’s back was pressed against his chest and he snuggled his face deeper into her hair, breathing in that sweet lavender smell of hers. Their legs were tangled together, with Soojung’s trapped between his legs.

Riiing~

The snooze alarm rang just 3 minutes after she turned the alarm off and Soojung quickly shut it off. She grunted and turned her body the other direction, only to meet with Yongguk’s handsome sleeping face. She heard his stir and he rolled onto his back.

Yongguk draped an arm over his eyes as his right arm rested under Soojung’s neck, acting as her pillow. She smiled and laid down on her front, her cheek pressed against his arm and she draped her own arm on his chest.

                “Good morning,” Soojung said and lifted her cheek off his arm. She looked at Yongguk, who was unmoving and she shook her head. She pressed her cheek against his chest this time and traced his toned abs.

                “Wake up baby.” She whispered again. Yongguk broke into a grin, with his arm still draped over his eyes and wrapped the arm under Soojung around her waist. He rubbed her side and she looked up at his side profile.

                “Good morning,” Yongguk greeted in his husky morning voice.

Soojung propped her body up with her arms and crossed her leg over his lower body, so that she was straddling him. Yongguk lifted his head for a bit and chuckled before lying back down back onto the pillow.

                “You do know that you are right?” He pointed out and Soojung looked down at her own unclothed body.

                “So?” Soojung pressed her palms on his body.

                “What are you doing now, doll?” He asked and Soojung lowered her body before lying on top of him.

                “Nothing, just making myself comfortable.” She mused as she listened to his heartbeat.

Yongguk laughed, making his chest rise and fall rapidly.

                “And make me uncomfortable?” He asked and Soojung laughed. “You do know that your perky and beautiful chest is pressing on me? What are you trying to pull, princess?” Yongguk grunted and rolled over, so now he was hovering above Soojung.

He held her wrists and pinned them above her head. Soojung gasped in amusement and looked directly into Yongguk’s eyes. He rose an eyebrow at her and broke into a smirk.

                “So what are you doing now, doll?” Soojung asked Yongguk, repeating his words. He chuckled and leaned down, brushing his lips against her forehead, before trailing down to the top of her nose.

Her cheek.

Then her lips.

He traced his lips onto her neck before on a spot. Soojung arched her back, and pushed her front to Yongguk’s chest.

                “You up for another round?” He asked.

Soojung turned her face away and nudged him down below using her knee.

                “Are you still that insatiable? I’m still recovering from last night~!” Soojung whined and Yongguk cut her off with his lips.

                “With you, never.”

 

A white Spyder pulled up in the school’s compound as the driver drifted the vehicle into a parking lot. Students stopped and watched as a male got out of the car, and their jaws dropped when they saw how handsome that guy was.

He twirled his key ring on his index finger and swiftly clapped his fingers around the keys. He reached up and lowered his sunglasses. He straightened his facial expression before pushing the glasses back up his nose bridge and walked into the school’s admin building.

                “Here’s your timetable, and that would be all.” The lady behind the counter said and the male nodded before walking towards the glass door.

 

Yongguk and Soojung arrived in his jet black Ferrari and she stepped out of the car. He parked it and stepped out of the vehicle and walked towards his girlfriend. He held onto her waist before they walked into the school building together.

Again, the crowded hallway split into two to create a pathway for the hot couple to walk. Soojung couldn’t help but overhear some of the comments made.

                “How long has she been with Yongguk seonbaenim?”

                “About 6 days now, poor seonbae. He’s gonna be thrown aside like a piece of trash by the end of tomorrow.”

                “Poor seonbae? I think she is the poor one.”

                “Why is that?”

                “She sleeps around with a different boy every week, and then dumps them. Who’s the real trash? I think she is. Like come on, who would stand to gain from the relationships? Of course the dudes will.”

 

Soojung stopped right in front of the last commenter as memories flooded her mind.

                “Baby, please don’t go.”

                “Don’t go? Who are you to tell me what to do? You obviously don’t care about this relationship.”

                “Why would you say that? I gave my first to you! You were my first to everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter