-26-

Can't Be Tamed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter TWENTY-SIX

Soojung hobbled over towards the infirmary but changed course when she heard Yongguk and Jackson’s voices around the corner. She glanced down at her injuries and immediately darted behind the wall, into the washroom.

“Looks like I have to clean this up myself.” She sighed.

She headed towards the sink and a sudden dizzy spell hit her. She grabbed onto the sink and closed her eyes, feeling herself sway. She shook her head before opening her eyes slowly. She saw her vision swirl a little. She blinked rapidly and took a deep breath.

 

Mark couldn’t concentrate on the game, and requested to be removed. The teachers noticed that he was worry for Soojung, so they let him leave. Sora watched his back and smirked to herself.

“You ain’t going nowhere, pretty boy.” She whispered to herself.

She looked around and jogged slowly after him. He entered the building and felt someone following him. He spun around and folded his arms.

“Why are you following me?”

Sora sauntered over to Mark and walked her fingers up his arm.

“I wanna see you. Alone.”

He slapped her hand away before glaring at her.

“But I don’t want to. Stay away from me.”

She laughed.

“Stop playing hard to get, pretty boy.”

He walked away from her, rolling his eyes. Sora chuckled to herself, watching how Mark tried to ignore her. She shot her arm forward and grabbed his wrist. She yanked him around and he faced her.

“What the hell do you want from me?!” He yelled.

Sora peered over his shoulder and caught a glimpse of Soojung coming out of the washroom. She smirked and pushed him until his back hit the lockers.

“I want this.”

She leaned forward and pressed her lips on his just as Soojung turned to look at their direction.

 

Soojung finished cleaning her wounds and slowly walked over to the door, wincing when she landed wrongly on her right foot.

“Aish!” She grunted.

She then wobbled out of the washroom.

What the hell do you want from me?!

Soojung’s ears perked up when she heard Mark’s voice.

“He’s outside?”

She stepped forward and stumbled. She looked at her feet, trying to stabilise herself but when she looked back up, her heart fell to her feet. She could feel her chest aching at the sight before her.

Sora was kissing Mark.

Sora.

Mark.

Kissing.

She let out a gasp as tears filled her eyes.

She hated how weak she was with her feelings for Mark. It was like he could affect her that badly whenever he could. She had opened her heart to him, and what she saw ripped the old stitches Chanyeol had given her apart.

 

Mark’s eyes widened when Sora’s lips landed on his. He could feel her heavily glossed lips against his and he wanted to gag. Soojung’s lips were softer than hers, and Sora’s made him really disgusted.

He heard a gasp, which brought him back from his thoughts.

He turned and saw Soojung staring at them. His heart fell to his stomach, watching the pained expression paint her face. He shoved Sora away immediately and wiped his lips with the back of his hand.

 

Soojung saw Mark looking over at her with shocked eyes. She dried her tears and took a deep breath before a cold look took over her facial features. She gathered her senses and walked forward. She didn’t even bother to glance back at the both of them as she passed.

 

Mark watched Soojung limp past him and he just felt like he was caught betraying his girlfriend.

No.

No.

Soo.

Come back.

He started to run after Soojung but Sora pulled him back.

“Guess she saw us, pretty boy.” She smirked.

“You’re ridiculous.”

He shook her hand away and dashed off after Soojung.

Sora watched him run after the girl and laughed.

“Soojung, Soojung… What else am I able to do to you?”

 

Soojung went towards the classroom and grabbed her bag. She was about to leave when Mark stood at the door. She glanced at him with pain and hatred in her eyes, making Mark shake inside.

“Soo…”

“Go away.”

She proceeded to leave but Mark blocked the door with his arms.

“Soo, please. I can explain.”

“Mark.” She called his name.

He shivered at how cold her voice was. He felt uncomfortable at how she said his name.

“I said, go away.”

When Mark refused to budge, she shoved him and left the classroom.

“Soojung! Listen to me! Things isn’t what it seems!” He yelled, making her halt.

She spun around.

“Why do you bother? I’m not even your girlfriend. Why do you bother to explain to me?” She uttered coldly.

Mark’s eye twitched.

“Why do you bother?” She repeated.

He threw his arms up and raked his hair.

“Why are you like this? Why can’t you let me explain? You don’t let anyone explain.” He said. “You’re right. You aren’t my girlfriend. I shouldn’t even explain myself to you.”

Soojung felt her heart hammer against her chest painfully.

“Excuse me?” She croaked painfully. “So it’s my fault that you kissed Sora? So it’s my fault that I’m mad at you? So it’s my fault?”

“I didn’t say it was your fault!” Mark walked up to her. “I’m just asking you to let me talk to you.”

She stepped back.

“I don’t want to. Let me go.”

She her heels and took a step forward.

“You never give chances. Maybe that’s why Chanyeol broke up with you.”

The words left his lips before he could stop them. Soojung let the words sink in. Her lips quivered and a dizzy spell hit her on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter