-04-

Can't Be Tamed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter FOUR

Jackson reached before Mark did and he let himself into his hyung’s apartment. Jackson kicked off his shoes and made himself comfortable in Mark’s living room. He propped his legs up on Mark’s coffee table as he reached for the television remote control.

                “Hyung, bring that ice cream for me!” Jackson called when he heard Mark enter the house. Mark frowned and headed to the kitchen anyway, after dropping his things.

                “When did you land?” Mark asked and passed Jackson his ice cream.

                “Yesterday,” Jackson said and spooned the ice cream into his mouth.

Jackson had gone to Hong Kong for some family issues and he came back with a gold medal for a fencing competition.

Mark rose his brows at Jackson and reached for the spoon.

                “Auntie told me, you’ll be studying in Victorian High? Is it true?” Mark asked and Jackson nodded.

                “My classes start tomorrow. Your mother wanted me to watch over you.” Jackson explained and noticed that Mark’s expression stiffened. Jackson sighed.

                “Come on, what happened wasn’t your fault. What happened to Hyorin wasn’t your fault.” Jackson said and faced Mark. “Hyung, stop blaming yourself. Okay?”

Mark just managed to nod his head before getting up.

                “What do you want for dinner?” He asked and stepped into his kitchen.

Jackson appeared in the kitchen behind Mark. He placed the ice cream back into the fridge and the spoon in the sink. He reached for a glass of water before realising that Mark was looking at him.

                “Oh, I’m meeting someone for dinner later.” He said simply.

                “Meeting someone?” Mark asked with one brow raised. He held a spatula in one hand and had an apron tied around his waist. “A new girlfriend?”

Jackson chuckled and poured himself another glass of water.

                “I wish. She has her knight beside her all the time.” Jackson mused and finished the water before picking his bag up from the sofa.

                “Hyung, I’ve gotta run. I’ll meet you in school tomorrow.”

Jackson waved and ran out of the door. Moments later, the roaring of his engine could be heard and Mark shook his head.

 

                “Sorry I’m late!” Jackson came scrambling into the restaurant.

Yongguk and Soojung were there already, at their usual table. Jackson raced towards them and sat down beside Soojung. Soojung slapped Jackson’s arm for being late as Yongguk raised his hand to wave the waiter over.

                “What would you like to have for tonight?” The waiter asked as he gazed at Soojung.

He blinked at the beauty of the lady before him. Although Soojung wasn’t looking at him, the waiter could see her side profile as she talked to Jackson.

Yongguk shook his head when he saw how the waiter was looking at Soojung. Jackson looked away and saw Yongguk grinning. He followed the older male’s gaze and he too, shook his head, when he saw how mesmerised the waiter was.

                “I would like to have the sirloin steak, well done. Remove the salad and put in mashed potatoes. And red wine please.” Soojung said and closed the menu before looking up at the waiter.

                “Baby, what about you?” She turned to Yongguk and saw him grinning. She found herself smiling in amusement and she shook her head. She turned to Jackson and saw him mirroring Yongguk’s grin.

                “Guys. Stop grinning before I pour tabasco sauce down your noses.”

That instantly wiped the grins off the boys’ face and they quickly placed their orders. The waiter winked at Soojung before leaving their table.

Yongguk placed his hand on Soojung’s thigh and squeezed it gently and Jackson side hugged Soojung. The girl eyed the males like they grew an extra head before pinching Jackson’s thigh and slapping Yongguk’s hand away.

                “What’s going on?” Soojung rose an eyebrow and saw Yongguk and Jackson exchanging looks.

                “Nothing,” they said in unison and Soojung just shook her head.

                “Why were you late, Wang?” She turned to ask Jackson and he shrugged.

                “I had to go over to my cousin’s place for a while. Why? Miss me already?” He asked and pecked Soojung’s cheek. She wiped his kiss away immediately and she rolled her eyes.

                “Yah, she’s mine.” Yongguk growled possessively and pulled Soojung up, and pulling her down onto his lap.

                “Yah!” Soojung squealed and felt Yongguk hug her.

Jackson shook his head and saw Soojung grinning.

                “You two need a room.” He pointed out bluntly and Yongguk chuckled darkly.

                “Well, I do plan on going to her place after this.” He said and winked at Jackson. Soojung laughed and got off his lap.

Jackson pretended to gag at the overload of cheesiness.

 

The waiter came back with their orders and the three people dug into their food. Yongguk and Jackson kept stuffing food into Soojung’s mouth because they claim that she was too thin.

                “At this rate, I’ll be too stuffed for tonight, babe.” Soojung whispered to Yongguk and he grinned. “Okay, stop feeding her Jackson.” Yongguk said and Jackson cocked his brow.

                “Why?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter