-03-

Can't Be Tamed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter THREE

Jackson came within 3 minutes and waited for Soojung to appear. He was at the back of the school and he lowered his sunglasses in time to see Soojung climbing over the school’s wall.

She jumped down and landed on her feet before brushing the dust off her clothes. She turned and eyed the school before strolling over to the silver Saab Aero.

                “Won’t you be grilled for bailing lessons?” Jackson asked as he stepped out the car.

                “Hey Wang.”

Jackson motioned his head to the passenger’s seat and Soojung nodded before walking over to the other side.

The car Jackson owned was one of a kind. When the doors are open, the entire roof of the car opens, bringing the windscreen up.

Soojung entered the car and Jackson closed the doors.

                “Where to, princess?”

                “Anywhere but here.”

Jackson nodded and drove off.

 

During math class, Yongguk came strolling into the classroom and didn’t see Soojung. He glanced around and saw Hyuna with Jiyoon, Fei and Min were sleeping and a new student, sitting on his seat. Well, technically it was his seat, although he always sat on Soojung’s and she sat on his laps.

This was the only class all the troublemakers of the school had together.

                “Where’s my doll?” Yongguk asked and everyone looked up at the 181cm male. He wanted to roll his eyes when he saw the normal girl classmates drooling over him and his ridiculously deep voice.

                “She left. Because of him.” Some female student said and pointed at Mark’s direction by nodding her head.

Yongguk turned and saw Mark, who was sprawled on the table. He frowned and walked up to the sleeping male.

                “You,” he called out and kicked Mark’s table.

He sat up and looked at Yongguk with a bored look.

                “May I help you?” Mark asked in annoyance and stood up.

                “What did you do to Soojung?” Yongguk asked and Mark scoffed. “What do you mean by that?”

Yongguk glared at Mark before closing his eyes. He opened them after a second later and observed the male in front of him.

                “What did you say to her? That’s all I want to know.” Yongguk asked and Mark rolled his eyes.

Mark ignored Yongguk and walked away, leaving everyone shocked and they stared at him in disbelief.

This new kid’s an ice prince.

 

                “What happened?”

Jackson brought Soojung to the nearby café and they ordered a cup of coffee each. There was a cheesecake on the table in front of Soojung as she wiped the fork with a piece of tissue.

                “There’s this new kid in school that just pisses me off. Oh my gosh, I can’t believe the nerves of this guy.” Soojung complained and Jackson jabbed at her cake with his fork.

Jackson chuckled and Soojung slapped his hand away.

                “This isn’t like you. You don’t get that affected over some student in school, furthermore he’s a transfer.” Jackson reasoned and ordered another piece of the same cheesecake.

                “But he isn’t your average student. Wang, help me here.”

Jackson shook his head and winked at the female waitress that came with his cake. Soojung rolled her eyes at her friend and forked another piece of the cake into .

                “You flirty .”

Jackson stuck his tongue out at Soojung before sipping his iced coffee.

                “Wouldn’t Yongguk be calling you now?” Jackson asked and Soojung for reached her phone. “That dude did, 15 missed calls.” Soojung showed him her phone and dialled Yongguk’s number.

 

                “Hey clingy Bang.” Soojung answered and Yongguk sighed into the phone.

                “Where have you been? I’ve been trying to reach you, but you aren’t answering.” Yongguk said and Soojung shook her head.

                “I’m with Jackson at the café two streets down from school now, wanna come over?” She asked and she could see Yongguk nodding her head.

                “Hey hyung!” Jackson called as he shoved a large piece of the cheesecake into his mouth, muffling his voice.

                “Hey Wang.” Yongguk’s voice was on speaker and Jackson groaned.

                “Doesn’t anyone use ‘Jackson’ anymore? You both are the same.” Jackson grunted and finished his cake. “No wonder you guys are good friends, huh?” He added, making Yongguk laugh.

                “Alright, Jackson. Babe. I’ll come in 15 minutes. I need to do something before heading there. I’ll bring your bag over. See you, doll.”

Jackson looked up at Soojung as she threw her phone on her lap.

                “Yongguk hyung is such a nice guy. Too bad those people in your school think that he’s your plaything.” Jackson mused, causing Soojung to break into a smile.

One of the only few people that can make Soojung produce a genuine smile.

 

                “Hey baby.”

Yongguk wrapped his arms around Soojung and kissed the back of her head. Jackson gagged at his actions and jabbed Soojung’s cake.

                “Hyung, we aren’t in school anymore. Stop with the cheesiness.” Jackson blew a raspberry and Yongguk smacked the back of his head, before bumping his fist with Jackson’s.

Jackson groaned and rubbed the back of his head.

                “Hyung~!”

 

Mark s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter