-01-

Can't Be Tamed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter ONE

A white Audi R8 pulled over outside the gates of Victorian High and the driver put on her sunglasses before smirking and entering the school compound. She killed the engine and her legs that would go on and on were revealed first, before she stepped out of the car.

As she entered the school, students that once crowded the corridor, swiftly split a pathway for her. Silence hung around the corridor as they watch her walk down the pathway like she was on the runway. Her entire 171 centimetres made her tower over most girls and her body was something to die for.

A freshman didn’t know about this little arrangement they had, had stumbled in front of her. She stopped and everyone stopped breathing. Her right brow rose a little and she reached up to lower her sunglasses.

                “Yes?”

The freshman looked her – no, stared in awe – as his mouth hung open. She’s beautiful.

                “Is there something wrong with my face, freshman?”

Soojung looked at the freshman with those beautiful gems she had for eyes, complete with an intense gaze.

                “N-n-no… T-there’s no-thing wr-wrong…”

She nodded and gently patted the freshman’s cheek.

                “Then get out of my way before I do something to yours.”

Soojung smirked before heading off, leaving the poor freshman standing rooted at his spot, not really sure if he should be happy the queenka touched his face, or that he had been threatened.

 

Soojung continued her way towards the male changing room. She stood outside and adjusted her sunglasses, as she waited for what people called her man-of-the-week to appear. She blew air at her nails as freshly showered men came pouring out of the changing room.

The males were cat-calling her and she just looked up and sent them a smirk. That was enough to send the men into frenzy.

                “HEY BANG! Your woman’s here!”

 

Soojung whipped out her mobile and was back-facing the boys when she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist from the back. The next moment she knew, she was spun around, her hands on his sturdy and chest, and he pressed his lips onto hers.

The kiss deepened and he nibbled on her lower lip as he quirked his lips into a smug smile. She opened immediately and he poked his tongue into . He on her tongue and she let out a satisfying moan.

                “YAH! BANG, GET A ROOM!”

                “STOP MAKING SINGLE PEOPLE HERE JEALOUS!”

Some guy threw a towel at the couple but he caught it just in time. He broke the hot kiss and pressed his lips on Soojung’s once more before throwing his towel at the boys with a smirk. He locked his arms behind her waist as he gazed into her eyes.

                “Hey baby,” he turned back to Soojung.

                “Hey back.” She grinned and realised that her palms were still on his chest. She began to draw little circles on his chest before trailing the finger down to the band of his jeans. His eyes followed Soojung’s hand and looked smugly at the girl when he saw her play with the band.

                “You know, you look so hot standing here half in front of me, Yongguk.”

Yongguk let out a grunt.

                “Maybe, after school, I’ll give you all of this. And what’s underneath my pants.” He said and Soojung her lips.

                “We’ll see about that.” Soojung smiled and picked up his shirt before throwing it at Yongguk.

                “Go put on a shirt Bang.”

 

Yongguk immediately threw the shirt over his head and ran out after Soojung. He reached his hand out and tucked it in the back pocket of her denim hot pants. Everyone watched in jealousy as the school’s hottest couple walked down the corridor.

They cleared off the space in front of Soojung’s locker and she leaned her back against the door. Yongguk took his hand out of her pocket and braced himself in front of her, his hands on either side of her head, supporting his weight.

He gazed deeply and directly into her eyes as Soojung held onto his hips, the cloth her hands were resting on.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter