Meeting Her Back, Again.

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the sun ray entered his room through the main window, Park Chanyeol slowly woke up and sit down, half asleep on his bed.When he remember what happened last night, he smile unknowingly like an idiot. Although it kind of rude throwing paper to a girl but that is the only way for him to introduce himself to her. 

"Channie, morning my dear. Sit down, omma will prepare your breakfast." Madam Park said as she saw her son walked down entering the dining room. Chanyeol obey his mom and sit quietly while placing his head on the table because he was still sleepy. 

"Yoora called yesterday. She said she will come home this Saturday so Chanyeol, can you please pick up your sister at the airport this Saturday? Futhermore, you have nothing to do except hanging around with your 11 friends. Oh by the way, Jongdae called just now. He asked me to tell you that you guys will be meeting at Mango's cafe later. Eat this." Madam Park nagging while placing hot pancake infront of her sleepy son.

"Okay omma okay. I will pick up nuna this Saturday and bring her back home. Okay? Thank you for the breakfast mom. It delicious as ever. Oh omma, I will look for a job today so i maybe late. Just don't forget to eat lunch and dinner, araso?" He said while stuffing pancake into his mouth. Madam Park just smiled watching her son eat like a pig infront of her.

"Hey yo wassup!!!" Jongdae entered the Cafe and making a lot of noise as soon as he saw his best friend, Chanyeol. Next to him is Chanyeol's another best friends since elementary school, Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun who is majored in TV Reporter is now working at SBS as the reporter. It was his 3rd years working there and for his point of view, he was enjoying his live as a famous reporter. Unlike Chanyeol and Jongdae, Baekhyun already has a girlfriend who is currently working as a lawyer at America.

"Hey Baekhyun! Long time no see you bacon. How i miss you and your noisy voice." Chanyeol and Baekhyun exchanged greeting for each others. It almost 3 years since Baekhyun move back to his hometown, which is at Gangwondo.

"I know right. So, how was your life here in Seoul? I bet you already have a lot of friends right?" Baekhyun asked while forming his rectangular smile.

"Well my neighbour were friendly except for the next door of my house. Well Jongdae i did what you told me last night?" C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter