Seeing Him Again

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere was a bit tense after Sehun joined them for snack. Only Chanyeol and Jongdae do the talking session. Minseok was busy eating all the nachos while Sehun and Sulli sometimes looking at one another. Baekhyun as usual observe them deeply. There must be something mysterious between both of them. That is what Baekhyun thought for the whole time. Sulli trying very hard to avoid Sehun gazed. She really wanted to forget everything that happened between them. 


"Why does three of you so quiet? Can you talk something Sehun? You at least tell us everything that you experienced while you are staying at Canada." Chanyeol said as he notice the ice between three of them as they are like playing a staring games.


"So, what do you want me to tell you guys?" Sehun finally talks after a moment of silent. Hearing his voice just enough to make Sulli's face turns annoyed. 


"We don't really care about your major and works or whatever connecting with those. Just tell me about girls. Do you have any girlfriend... Yet?" Minseok asked with his mouth full of nachos.


"Hyung.... Can you rest your mouth for a while? Don't you tired munching those nachos even since I arrived?" Sehun sulking which just makes Sulli want to puke.


"What? This is my mouth exercise for this past... wait... since I was born. Don't judge the way I work out." Minseok said, still mouth full of food. Everyone just shook their head. Chanyeol does not understand what did his sister sees in Minseok. He only have one abs which is his big tummy, Love to eat and do mouth exercise everyday. 


"Okay... Well, there is no beautiful people in Canada because maybe they are not my style. Food was normal, but I kind of craving some Korean food so if you guys asked me to eat nachos, Gosh I eat those everyday for 2 years straight!!" Sehun said while acting like he is going to puke nachos. 


"But Sehun, Why did you went to Canada without telling me? Baekhyun is the one who told me the day after you have departed. Are you mad at me at that time?" Chanyeol asked. He still remember how dare Sehun did not told him that he was leaving to Canada. Not even message or a phone called. Losing the one very best friend was hurt enough for Chanyeol. He and Sehun know each others since kindergarten but how could Sehun leave without telling him. Sehun have no exact answer for Chanyeol. He does not want to bring up the topic. 

------------—----------------------------
-2 years ago-
"Are you sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter