He Knows Everything

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week past awkwardly. Seems like Yoora wrong this time because Chanyeol avoid everyone in the house for a week. Today was Saturday and Sulli still thinking, does Chanyeol want to continue their Sunday date for tomorrow since he never talk to her for a week.

"Sulli, did Chanyeol still ignore you?" Yoora asked and Sulli just nod. "Haish, I never know that he will becoming like this. It's okay later he will forget about it. How about you, go to his room and give the food to him. It already dark and he never eat lunch for a day. Please?"

"Okay if you say so."

"Yah Namjoo get your out of my face!!!" Jongdae shout as Namjo standing like a statue in front of the TV.

"Why are you wtaching the tv for the whole day. Play with me I'm bored."

"The word play sounds so wrong for me. Are you really want to play? It night after all." He smirked at Namjoo making her to blush.

"You ert mind. Why you..."

"Yah go away it Sistar!!!!" H epush Namjoo away and started following Sistar dance move.

"TOUCH MY BODY.... EVERYBODY~~~~ OH MAI GOD HYOLIN WHY SO SMEXY AND HOT I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND NEVER BACK!!!!!! COME ONE SHAKE IT MORE YEAH YEAH WOHOO!!!!!!!!"

"Oh my oh my.. this is the first time I saw a crazy ert guy who is the husband of mine, fangirl like there is no tomorrow. Yah, slow down your voice, it night. People are sleeping okay."

"Namjoo come one dance with me... oh yeah!~~~" He pull Namjoo over and dance happily. Spinning her around, jumping with her and even shake their together.

"Oppa stop I'm tired okay?"

"Oh come on. Who does not like Sistar, The goddess of y."

"Sistar or me?" Namjoo suddently asked.

"Sistar of course..." He answer but Namjoo just laugh at him maximum fangirl level.

"Okay last question." Now her voice seems serious. "Me or...." Jongdae stop and look at her, waiting for her to continue speaking.

"Me or Sulli..."

"Baekhyun can i stay at your house for a while?" Chanyeol entered Baekhyun house and straightly walk to his friend room.

"Of course but why?''

"I don't know but I was really mad at Sulli.I felt betray."

"Do you like her that much?"

"Yeah maybe.. When I like someone, I really hope she does not lie to me and tell me everything. I was afraid that she might have lying more about her." Chanyeol statement makes Baekhyun speechless. He was right, Sulli did lie more and the worst part is about Eunji.

"Stay here for a while, I need to get something at the fridge okay?" Baekhyun leave Chanyeol alone. The tall giraffe can't stay at one place so he wondering around his friend room until he spot something on the table. A brown files.

"What is that? I never saw it before?" The curious Chanyeol  slowly approached and opened the file. It a file about Eunji case. And now he knows the truth...

"Chanyeol I bring something that we can...." He stop with what he want to say because he saw Chanyeol reading the secret that he suppose not to know. "eat...." he continue with a low voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter