Don't Take It Serious

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Madam Park calls all the boys for lunch. Chanyeol was spacing out, thinking about the hug. Of course, Baekhyun  sense something happen through Chanyeol's moody face. In Baekhyun'smind, he doesnt want to help either Jongdae or Chanyeol because Sulli is suspicious enough for him. Until he confirm who is Sulli, he will never believe in everything Sulli said or done. Seeing his friend hurting because of her, Baekhyun pull Chanyeol's hand and bring him to the table. Meanwhile Minseok was busy flirting over Yoora, his long time crush.

"Wait, where is Jongdae?" Madam Park asked when she notice Jongdae was not among them. Then, everyone head turn toward the entrance, Jongdae coming toward the table, hand in hand with Sulli. Chanyeol eyes can't get more itchy seeing them holding hand like a couple. Minseok was too busy to notice them because everything he see was only Yoora and Yoora. Baekhyun just glaring at Sulli, making her uncomfortable with the glare she recieve.

"Sulli, I'm happy you want to join us lunch. Sit down girl, I will go and take your rice." Madam Park excuse herself to the kitchen. Yoora keep oon smiling to Sulli but get a pocker face in return of her smile. Her smile fade and she just continue with her lunch silently.

"Sulli eat this, Oh Madam Park kimchi is the best, you should try. Sulli this too. Sulli you must eat the japchae. Delicious right?" Sulli this, Sulli there, everything Jongdae eat, he will put some in Sulli's plate. Sitting in front of Chanyeol, they makes this little boy angry and annoyed at the same time. Chanyeol can't even eat his food. All he did was playing with the peas and drink a sip of water.

"I'm done eating." Chanyeol stomped his chopstick and stand up from his sit. He can't see Jongdae flirting with Sulli anymore. His heart feels like being stab several times in 200 ways. 

"Done? Channie are you okay? You did not even finish your food. More like you not eat anything. Want omma cook something for you?" His mom said while every attention was on him, including Sulli who was trying hard to avoid making any eyes contact with him but fail.

"It's okay mom. I need to revise something before i start working this Monday. If you need anything, i will be in my study room. Thank you for the meal." By that, he walks upstairs, entering his room. Of course the observant Baekhyun knows the reason why his friend being like this. He just shook his head and continue eating.

Night has come, everyone has already went home. Yoora was in her room, chatting with Minseok who 24 hours flirting with her. Madam Park was in the kitchen, cooking something delicious while Sulli helping her cleaning up the snack that the boys eat just now. Sulli still remember about Jongdae's advice to not live in the past. With his wise words, Sulli slowly try to open up with ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter