The Maknae Is Back

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 4 pm in the evening, Sulli was preparing some snacks at the kitchen while Chanyeol still sleeping in his room. After a long cried, he fall asleep immediately. Sulli have a thought of waking him up but seeing Chanyeol sleep, she just decided to prepare everything all by herself. 

"HI SULLI!!!" Someone approached her from behind or more like backhug her. She just smiled as she already know the owner of the voice. 

"How do you enter the house?" She asked Jongdae who appeared out of nowhere.

"Hello, I should asked you. Why are the front door widely open? It dangerous you know especially there is a beautiful girl in this house. Next time locked the door and never let it wide open. Okay?" Jongdae said and Sulli just nod in returns. Next, the love bird preparing the snack together. Something they joke, playing with the food, running around and hugging each other. More irritating one is that Chanyeol saw everything they did. He has been there for the past 15 minutes but have no courage to enter the kitchen.

"Chanyeol what are you doing here?" Baekhyun approached him at the back. He did not realised that Baekhyun was standing behind him for the past 3 minutes. Jongdae and Sulli attention were focused at Chanyeol who standing there like a statue. Baekhyun then push him to enter the kitchen and get ready before Sehun comes with Minseok.

"Chanyeol, why is your eyes puffed and all red. Are you watching a sad movie or what?" Jongdae asked. Both Sulli and Baekhyun ere focused at Chanyeol's puffy eyes. Yes it true that his eyes was red because he was crying this morning.

"Oh... Well... I just woke up from my peaceful sleep until an anoyying voice wake me up." He then glared at Jongdae. Jongdae just let out a fake cough and mouthing 'sorry' towards Chanyeol.

"Oh I don't know that sleeping can make your eyes puffy like that." Baekhyun said. He knows really well that Chanyeol must be crying and it must be non others than Eunji. He will always cry when he remember Eunji or he felt miserable and need Eunji for help. Although Jongdae playfully joke with Chanyeol, he also knows that he must be crying because of Eunji again. He always like this for the past 2 years since Eunji died. But of course Sulli would believe that he was just woke up from a long sleep.

"Okay cut this crap out, What are you guys doing by the way? Don't tell me you bought nanchos again Park Chanyeol." Baekhyun said.

"Nachos is delicious you know. You don't like it then don't eat it." Chanyeol reply back and headlock that bacon. There they go again, Childish as ever. Jongdae step towards them at pull both of their ears before twisted it really hard.

"OUCHH YAHHHHH OUCHH STOP YOU OLD FREAKING MAN!!" Both of them shout in unison. Sulli just let out a small laughed which make everyone attention was on her.

"Sulli did you just laugh?" Jongdae asked. He was happy that she finally laugh because she looks so pretty when she smiling. Chanyeol just smile back and teased Sulli the way she laugh which only makes her face blushed.

"Yah, my Sulli does not laugh like that you Yoda!" Jongdae ma and started to headlock Chanyeol. Both of them continue teasing and protecting the way Sulli laugh but not for this one guy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter