Buing Buing Girl

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning darling~" Kai greeted Soojung early in the morning inside their office. Yup, Kai was now working under Soojung. Where ever Soojung go, Kai must follow her except toilet so, today both of them have to go on a short trip to Busan as they need to cover up about one particular case. 

"Whatever newbie. So who gonna drive today? Me or you or you have no driving license." Soojung replied back with rolling eyes toward Kai. What she hates the most about Kai is his smirked really annoyed her to the bones. If she can stapler his mouth, she probably do it right now.

"I will drive darling. Where ever you go, I will drive you until the end of the world." He winked at her.

"Stop calling me 'darling' because I'm gonna puke anytime if you call me with that gross again. I warn you Kim Jongin. Lets go, we need to arrive there before afternoon or else, our boss will turns into stupid monster." Soojung said and walked out from the office, heading to her with Kai following her at the back like a lost puppy.

"Darling wait for me~~"

Same goes to the ultimate reporter, Baekhyun. He arrive at the office early in the morning. First, he want to search for Soojung and second, he want to make sure that Jessica is far away from here.

"Morning. Wah, why are you so early today?" Namjoo greet him as soon as she arrived at the office.

"Morning you little liar. Sorry, I have no time bickering with you. I have something to search about."

"Sorry.. Well, anything can I help?"

"Erm... nothing yet but if I have anything to ask, I will seek for your help." Namjoo nod and start doing her bundle of report. Baekhyun start with seraching Jung Soojung at the high school that Sehun went back then. What he found is something not so important.

"Aish... this can't even give me any clues." He said out loud. 

"Baekhyun, what are you doing actually? You are not doing your work right?" Namjoo asked.

"Well, sort of but this is also important for me. Haish I don't know how to search for someone from the past."

"Who are you looking for?"

"I don't think you know someone with the name Jung Soojung. By this year, she must be in her early 20."

"Soojung? There is a lot of Soojung in Korea so I can't really help it. But there is a girl name Soojung working in our company too. She started working here around last month? Yes.."

"There is someone name Soojung working here?" He asked again and Namjoo just nod. Baekhyun then seacrh Jung Soojung in the Company Profile and there is one result of his search which bright up his gloomy day.

"Bingo..."

"Oh my god Kai can you drive a bit.. FASTER!!! WE PROBABLY ARRIVE AT NIGHT IF YOU CONTINUE DRIVING LIKE A SNAIL." It almost 2 hours of driving and they are still in Seoul.

"Darling, can you not scream because I am not deaf yet! We gonna arrive in afternoon I'm so sure about that just sit down quietly and do nothing. If you annoyed with my way of driving, get out then."

"You little kid, this is my car who are you asking me to get out from my ow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter