A Kiss For Him

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It a weekday, everyone was busy with their own job. Chanyeol have a lot of patients in the hospital and always on call every night. Jongdae getting busier day by day as he will be the next heir of Korea biggest business company. Meeting here and there, lunch with clients and so on. Minseok also started to be a busy bee and rarely talk or meet Yoora. Baekhyun in other hand, not so busy as usual. He more busy in finding Sulli's identity with the help of his lawyer girlfriend. Sulli is not as busy as the other as Mango Cafe will be closed for a week due to renovation.

"I'm home!" Chanyeol shout as soon as he entered the house. Madam Park and Yoora went out for a while to but some groceries. Sulli is in her room, still trying to figure out how to use her phone. Chanyeol knocked her room to check is Sulli at home or not. After knocking, he open the door and saw Sulli being all confused with her new phone.

"Still does not know how to use it?" He said while approaching her who was sitting on her bed.

"Here let me help you. First off all..." Chanyeol started to teach Sulli everything she needs to know.

"Thank you but I already know how to use it." She said. Chanyeol smile at her and pat her head. He open the front camera and want to take selfie with Sulli.

"1... 2... 3... kimchi~" The camera capture their first picture together. Chanyeol is all smile while Sulli with her no expression face. Chanyeol then notice something. It was her second photo in the gallery.

"Eh? Second photo?" He said while sliding backward to see the previous photo. Out of words, Chanyeol was very shocked to encounter that her first picture was with Jongdae, his own bestfriend becoming his rival.

"When did you guys take the photo?" He asked, still hurting inside.

"Yesterday when Aunty, unnie and you are not at home." She said while biting her lower lips. 

"So, you bring home a guy when no one is at home?" He said in a very angry tone. Sulli can't believe what did she hear from him. She does not expect that Chanyeol will see her as that kind of girl.

"It not what you think. Jongdae come to give me phone case." She said. Chanyeol realise that the phone case she use is not the one that he bought for her. He was mad. Crazy mad with Sulli and Jongdae. Then he checked her contact and saw only two phone numbers which is Jongdae and himself. What make him angry more is because Sulli save his name as 'Chanyeol-shi' while Jongdae as 'Jongdae oppa'. He not mad, but jealous with how Sulli being all close with Jongdae. 

"It just the same. You allowed a man enter the house without my permission. You are not the owner. You must asked for my permission!" Angry Chanyeol stands up from her bed and walks away leaving Sulli who is nearly cry alone. She knows she is just a random strangers in the house but Jongdae is the only friend she close to. Although Chanyeol had kissed her 2 times, her heart only for Jongdae. She was wrong when she stand still when he kissed her. It was her biggest mistake.

"Hey Oh Sehun how are you bro~" Jongdae said. Today, Sehun returns from Canada after 2 years staying there. Jongdae is the one who have to pick up Sehun at the airport and bring him back home. Both Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter