I'm Sorry For Being Useless

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Chanyeol saw Sulli smile brightly rather than her usual face. A pang of jealousy sparks in his heart but what can he do. It too late to regret anything. If only he one second faster. If only he can turn back time, he promised he will never talk like tha to Sulli like what he did yesterday. If only he is not that dumb to notice his own heart. To many 'IF' right now in his mind.

"Good Morning Sulli! Wow you rarely smile. Anything goos happen?" Chanyeol asked while taking his seat opposite to Sulli at the dining table. Both his mom and sister already went out this morning. His mother left some breakfast for both of them to eat. Although it hurt a lot, Chanyeol still talk normally at her. Whatever happened, he always smile like an idiot. Sulli does not answer his question which he does not asked more because he already knew it. She is smiling because of his own bestfriend and her are already official now.

"Sulli, later, Jongdae and Baekhyun will come over. They will bring along someone. I hope you smile like that to that person to okay? Eat well, I have something to do in my study room. If you want anything, just knock my door okay?" He said while showing the okay sign using his finger. Sulli nod and continue eating with a very happy mood. 

 

"Eunji ah, are you mad at me because I fail to seek for the responsible person who did that to you? I know you also mad because I forget about you lately. Maybe, this is what I get after forgoting you these day. You know, after she came in my life, I felt something about her. The feeling of wanting to protect her. Is it okay if I move on in my love life? Will you allow it happen? Will you support me like what you always did to me before? I'm pretty sure you are now laughing at me because I look like fool. I fail in my life, am I right Eunji?" He talked to himself while holding a picture of Eunji and him. It was a picture of him and her on their 100 days of annivasery.

 

"Yah Oppa! palli!!!" Eunji screamed. It was her 100 days with her faithful boyfriend. They decided to watch a musical together. Musical will be always her favorite things she enjoyed watching.

"Can you wait for a while. The musical is not even started yet. You are acting like a 6 years old kid who was running to buy an ice cream." Chanyeol pouted.

"Before the show start, I need to get the feeling first. Mentally ready for this. This going to be the best date ever. Thank you for bringging me to watch this awesome musical!"

"How do you know it going to be awesome. The show does not even start yet you little girl!" They walked, entered the hall and sit at their own place, although Musical is not something that Chanyeol enjoyed watching but for Eunji, he drag his lazy feet for her. Eunji is the only person who makes him do the things that he hate the most. Chanyeol hate eating nachos but Eunji is the one who persuaded him to try it and until now, he addicted to the taste of the nac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter