Our Friendship Agreement

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here." Chanyeol hand Sulli a mug of hot chocolate to make sure she calm down for at least a bit. After accepting the hot chocolate, Chanyeol sit on Sulli's bed while trying to create any suitable conversation between them.

"Erm..." both of them said in unison. " You go first." Sulli said and sip her hot chocolate.

"Well, I know we avoiding each others for almost a week. So, can we be friend like usual again? Okay I have an idea." Chanyeol run to his room and take a piece of paper with a ball pen. Then he run back into Sulli's room.

"What are you trying to do?" She asked him.

"Well, I know you must be afraid of people right? So, in order to make each others comfortable, let have something like contract? We write what we want and what we hate to do? Okay?"

"If you want it, I'm okay with it." And so so so.... they continue writing the agreement before starting their friendship frsh and no hurting each other. "Okay done. Let me re read again the agreement." Chanyeol said.

Do and Don't

Always pick up the phone call from each other or reply the message. Never let the person waiting for you to answer.

Always seek for the person if one of us having a small or big problem.

Sunday is a day for both of us to spend our time together in order to be more close toward each other.

Never interprut our personal and private life.

No skinship are allowed.

"Wait.. are you sure with the last one? No skinship? Oh come one Sulli, skinship is a must to growth closer. The, I can't hold your hand? What? It unfair." Chanyeol whinning like a kid for the 'no skinship' rule.

"No skinship means, No... no... kissing.." Sulli said and turns red as tomato. Chanyeol smile looking at her tomato face.

"Wuuuu blushing huh?" He just laugh over her cuteness. "But at least, can we hold hand? Hug? Piggyback? Because of that day, you do not want to make a skinship with me? Sulli~~~ ang~~" He tried to do aegyo to her which only get nothing but a glare of disgust.

"Okay fine no skinship. If each of us does not follow the rule, she or he must obey with the other's wish. Deal?" He let out of his hand, offering a hand shake.

"Okay."

"What you are getting married? Seriously Kim Jongdae?" Baekhyun and Sehun shout in unison. They were unsure with what they heard just now. Chanyeol and Sulli keep themself quiet as they already know what the situation that happening to Jongdae. Although Sulli still sad with Jongdae suddently leaving her, Chanyeol encourage her to not ignore him and act as usual.

"May I excuse myself for a while?" Sulli said and walks to the kitchen. Sehun who saw her went away, take this oppurtunity to talk to her without any distraction. Quietly, he walks to the kitchen with no one notice him. But Baekhyun then get up and excuse to go to the toilet. Of course he want to hear the conversation.

"Are you okay?" Sehun asked Sulli who currently wiping her tears.

"None of your business."

"Come on Jinri, past is a past. No one knows what we did at the past. Futhermore, it not our fault. If nuna does not drag three of us, this not going to happen right?"

"I said don't call me Jinri. Sehun what do you actually want?"

"I know I'm not someone to ask you what to do but,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter