Epilogue: I'm Your Girl...

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
EXO - Lucky

7 years had past just in a blinked of eyes. Everyone was back to their normal life. All of them had achieve with what they really want to do in their own life. Failing in love life does not makes them fail in life too. One by one, they become a very sucessful person in life. So, which couple should we start first? Lets go and see what happen to our cutiie Baekyeon couple.Both of them still lovey dovey as usual and more.

"Yah why are you look so plump? Taeyeon, you should stop eating a lot or else you will become a big ball." Baekhyun keep on complaint to his forever hungry wife, Taeyeon. This year will be their 2nd years living as a married couple.

"What! This is all your hormone fault! This kiddo in my stomach asked me to eat a lot of bacon because she said she was super hungry." She said while still munching a lot of bacon in .

"I bet our little girl will turns out to be like you, fatty and eat alot."

"What do you just said? Yah Byunnie, I swear I will pull your hair after I giving birth to our little girl. You should be happy that I have no energy to kick your ." Taeyeon said. still with her bacon.

"But yeobo, What will we name our baby? I still have no specific name."

"Just combine our name."

"Baekyeon?"

"Not that you stupid ."

"THEN!!!! OH MY GIRL AND THEIR TEMPER"

"Shut up you. How about, Byun AeYeon?"

"Aeyeon?"

"Yeah, Byun is your name, Yeon is my name and Ae is for both of us since BAE and TAE  both have AE in it."

"Sounds great. Aeyeon my baby girl~~~"

"Almost 7 years Kai never come and visit us. What do you think he was doing, Kkoong? He rarely call us too."

"I don't know but maybe he just living there and... what should I know!!!"

"Sir, you will attend a meeting with our new shareholder later at 2 pm. Make sure... please I'm begging you, don't fall asleep before 2 pm." Kai secretary, Minjoo said or more like pleading him. Kai always sleep before meeting with shareholder of their hotel and he will totally looks so unprepared on the meeting.

"Mijoo, I'm not sleeping today. Promise." He put his hands up and Mijoo just glare at her lazy boss.

"Another meeting with another stupid flirting shareholder." He said while heading to the meeting room. As soon as he entered, there is no one in the room so of course he would wait until he fall asleep, again as usual. This time,Kai fall asleep longer than he expected. It now 3pm and he was sleeping for an hour. 

"Eh, is the person is not here yet? What the hell one hour late." Kai is about to stand up and walk away before a voice stop him from moving.

"Sorry, I'm late? But I'm not that late, you just sleeping there soundly so I don't want to wake you up, Mr Kim Jongin." She said. Kai turns his body to face her and he was right.

"I'm your new shareholder for your hotel. Let me introduce myself. My name is..." She said and Kai just continue her sentences.

"Jung. Soo. Jung." He said before forming a wide smile.

"Anyeong, sleepy head Kai." Soojung said while smiling at him.

"Anyeong, my darling." He replied. A month after Kai left her, Soojung finally wakes up from her longest sleep in her life. After Taeyeon told her that Kai went far away, she lose all her hope in life but after 3 years, Sehun comeback to Seoul and help her stand by her own feet, living without Kai for the rest of the years until today. She finally meet him.

"Did I do a good job, keeping my promise not to look at other guys?"

"You did great darling. So...."

"Yes?" Soojung asked him back.

"Can we, become official, startibg from today?" Kai said with a wide smile and Soojung just hug him.

"It a yes then. Soojung, now, you are officially my girl." Kai said before hugging her back.

"Welcome home, Park Yoora." Yoora said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter