Shopping Day For The Girls

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days have past, Sunday approached really fast. It was the day that Chanyeol really anticipated the most because today was his first friendly date with Sulli. For the whole night, he can't even sleep peacefully, thinking where they will go for today, what he gonna wear and a lot more silly thing bothering him the whole night. Sulli have the same problem but the only thing in her mind was, what happen if he knows the truth behind Eunji's dead? Will he still be her friend like usual? Or he will hate her for the rest of her life? It bothering her so much.

"Sulli, where are we going for today?" Chanyeol asked her as soon as she entered his car. Eyeing her from head to toe, Sulli just wear a simple floral top with jeans covered up with a long thick jacket to avoid from the cold wind.

"It up to you? I will just follow everywhere you will drive me." She answer but this time, it different from before. If before she always answer with only a word or a nod, right now she seem more comfortable answering Chanyeol question.

"Well, since it windy, how about we go to shopping mall to buy you some clothes and we can also buy something we can wear for Jongdae's wedding right? He told me the wedding theme is soft color. Let wear something bright. Are you okay with it?" He asked with his eyes still stick to the road. Sulli replied with a 'hmm' and both of them head to the nearest mall to buy something nice.

"We are here!" Chanyeol lock his car before walking next to Sulli. First stop is finding a nice dress for Jongdae's wedding. Sulli once told him that she does not want to go but Chanyeol said just go on behalf of him. Whatever their problem is, Jongdae still Sulli's friend.

"So, what is your favorite color?" He asked her while trying to choose a nice dress for her.

"Well, it depend on my mood. If the theme is bright color, how about pink? or peach? light brown?  turqoise also nice and soft right? We can't wear white or else I will look like the bride."

"If you said that, how about this? Try this while I will choose something nice okay? Go go go!!!" He push Sulli to the fitting room while he continue choosing more dress and shirt. After minutes past, Sulli came out with a dashing dress which makes the tall giraffe stunt looking at her.

 

"We will take that. Okay next try this and this and this." Chanyeol keeps on giving Sulli a lot of dress and some casual clothes for her to try. The more clothes she wear, the more pretty she was in his eyes.

"Chanyeol, are you sure we going to buy all of these because let me remind you that I am only a cafe worker and I can't afford any of these clothes. Why just we go out from here before the salesgirl mad at us."

"Who said you are paying for all of this, I will pay for you. No but no comment just wait outside for a while and wait for me to pay all of this okay?" Sulli obeyed his decision and wait outside of the shop. Thinking about the wedding, Her first ever crush will getting married this upcoming Sunday and will attend the wedding.

"I'm done, lets go and b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter