The Past

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie!!!" Soojung shouted as she saw her sister entered the wedding hall. She never expected that Jessica will appear at this wedding. As expected from Jessica, Taeyeon, Baekhyun, Sehun and Sulli was in a very shocked face ever and she like it.

"Uh? You are the patient right? Last Monday? I don't know that your sister is Soojung." Chanyeol said which makes Sulli scared even more. 

"You meet her before?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yes, she once come to the hospital s my patient. Wow I did not know that you know her as well. Sorry I don't treat you lika a friend before."

"Its okay, well I was very suprise and happy that you know my sister before I introduce her to you and you also know her friends." She said. 

"Unnie lets go home okay. We go first..." Soojung try to take her sister home before she tell everybody that Sehun and Sulli are her friends but its to late.

"I know her friends? Who?" Chanyeol asked.

"That girl next to you and Sehun is Soojung's best friends since primary school. You don't know? Or I suppose not to tell you?" She said will smirked at Taeyeon then at Sulli who was shacking hard. Her secret now is not a secret anymore.

"Unnie lets go." Soojung finally pull her sister away from the scene before it become more worst.

"Well, I guess the wedding ends here right? haha" Namjoo try to let out an awkward laugh and Jongdae just pull her away from them. 

"Hyung..." Sehun called Baekhyun who busy driving the car silently. Taeyeon at the passanger seat just remain silence.

"Hm..." He answer.

"You don't want to ask me about what happened before?" Sehun asked. He somehow scared when Baekhyun just remain silence and not asking anything. Minseok hyun also just sit next to him silently.

"There is nothing to aked about.We know." Minseok said.

"You guys know? Nuna, you too?"

"Yeah.... we know Sehun, we know very well about three of you.." Taeyeon said.

"So... did you guys also know about... you know..."

"Eunji?" Baekhyun finally talk.

"So you know.... I.... I..."

"You kill her? Did you?" Baekhyun asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter