Like A Star

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play this song (if only you want to play it.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K09RaQCEDPw

It weekend, everyone can do whatever they want except working. Minseok having his precious holiday with Yoora, Baekhyun is at Busan while Jongdae need to accompany his father with some friendship dinner with the shareholder. Meanwhile Chanyeol was planning to have fun with Sulli without any third wheel. He plan to bring Sulli being more open to her world around her. He want her live like a normal human being.

"Sulli, get ready, I will be waiting you in my car. We are going to have fun today so hurry up!  I wil never leave until you enter my car! Bbyung~" Sulli read Chanyeol message. Half of her said to just ignore him but another half asked her to go out and have fun with Chanyeol.  Sulli went to the window and saw Chanyeol looking at her, waving happily. With a heavy heart, she getting ready to go out with him.

"Hai!" Chanyeol said as he saw Sulli entered his car. He smile widely while Sulli remain with her poker face and silently sit at the front seat. First plan to be close with Sulli, check! Next Chanyeol want to make Sulli smile happily without remembering anything sad. He never saw her smilling so today, he want to see her smile.

"Okay, first stop, EVERLAND!!!!!!!!"

"THERE THERE!! SULLI LET RIDE THAT THING!!!!!!!" Everywhere he go, he will pull Sulli along. When they arrive at Everland, Chanyeol start to become like a 5 years old kid with his mom. Sulli still control her expression. She want to laugh because Chanyeol look like a naughty kid but she control it. Chanyeol of course will never give up making her smile widely.

"Sulli-ah!!!! ROLLER COSTER!!!!" First ride is roller coaster. Chanyeol thinks that Sulli afraid of heigh and will clingy on him but he was wrong. Sulli sit sttill, not moving from her sit. First try, fail!

"Tomahawk!!!!!" Chanyeol pull Sulli along and ride those stupid ship. When the ride turns 360 degree, it was Chanyeol who cling on her arm. Too scared to notice anything, Sulli smile slowly form while Chanyeol was busy screaming for his mom. After the ride, Sulli is the one who pat Chanyeol's back while he was vomiting everything he ate this morning. Sulli let out a small laugh and that make Chanyeol stop vomiting at turns back to look at her.

"You are laughing right? Am I right???" But Sulli automatically change her face to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter