Not Our Fault

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week went away just like that. After the kiss, both Sulli and Chanyeol trying hard to avoid each others. Sulli at first was very nervous to face him but thanks to his busy schedules, Chanyeol rarely went home early as he have a lot of things to be settled down at the hospital. Sometimes he never went home and Yoora will be the one who sent his clean clothes for her brother to change. Sulli went back to her daily routine which is working at the cafe. She rarely meet up with Jongdae as he is also busy with the company especially when his company having a big problems right now. Of course something distracted Sulli for focusing on her works, it non other than her old 'friend' Oh Sehun. His sudden appear makes her life getting worsen. She knows that non of them want those tragedy happened but what can they do. Everything is a past now and if Sehun keeps his mouth shut, no one will know.

It Saturday. A lazy Saturday for Sulli as she have nothing to do except laying around in her room, doing nothing. he can't always text Jongdae as she understand how busy he is right now. Sehun still jobless and he also laying on his sofa, watching the uninteresting program on the TV. It a worst Saturday for them except for this bunch of kid because...

"GANGWONDO WE ARE COMING WAIT FOR US DARLING~~~"

"Oh my god!! Can both of you shut up I'm driving for your information. When Taeyeon said that she will send you little monkey Jonginie, I already sense some trouble that might happen to me and I'm still can't understand why you, Minseok hyung, want to tag along. You just give me more headaches!" Yup, Minseok tag along with both Jongin and Baekhyun to help Baekhyun's family who was moving to a new house. It rare for him to follow these bunch of kids but there is something brothering him and he somehow followed them maybe, just maybe it can makes his head relax a bit.

"Hyung, you should be happy that me and Minseok hyung willingly want to help you without any payment. Just don't think any negative thought and enjoy the day." Jongin said as he high five with his Minseok hyung. Both of them was sitting at the back, leaving Baekhyun drive the car alone at the front.

"I swear, I feel like I am a driver for both of these stupid monkey. Minseok hyung I know the reason why you want to tag along. If you eat a lot of goguma (it sweet potatoe in korean) , I swear I'm gonna throw you in the river. Early warning for both of you, No eating goguma in my new brand car because you guys will just... urgh forget about it, just stay calm baekhyun." Baekhyun trying to calm himself as he imagine his new car is all dirty after they eat the goguma, 'politely'.

"But seriously hyung, this is what we agree to follow you, Gangwondo is famous with gogumas so eating them is a must." Jongain said to his boiling Baek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter