Jealousy Strike Between Them

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah Park Chanyeol are you serious? You are not kidding right?" Jongdae asked him disbelief. He still try to process what had Chanyeol told him just now. Everything seems so wrong right now. Chanyeol called Jongdae and Baekhyun to meet at their usual hang out.

"I told you, that misterious girl live in my house until she have enough money to move out and find a new house to rent." Jongdae still can't believe what Chanyeol tell him. This morning, she was at his house, more like spent a night at his house and now, She was living with Chanyeol. The girl, Sulli really something. He somehow feel jealous at Chanyeol because Sulli will be living with him starting from today.He was to stupid to realise that he was being jealous towards Chanyeol. To be truth, Jongdae always follow her every midnight when she went out to go to work. For this past 2 years he has been doing the same routine as Sulli. Maybe people may call him crazy but for him, this is what they call crush.

"So, she was living with you now? Are you sure you can take a good care of her? Look, she seem misterious and scary. What if she is a bad girl? Why just don't you look over her background?" Baekhyun said who keep himself silent after hearing Chanyeol story. He was observing Jongdae reaction for a while and he was sure that a triangle love will happen in just a few moment. Although Chanyeol was complaining, he knows that Chanyeol happy about the girl next door live with him. Meanwhile Jongdae seems unhappy and shocked for the news. Baekhyun only shook his head over his friend stupidness.

"She is not a bad girl I'm sure about that. I don't have any i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter