My Chicky Chicken Revenge

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minseok hyung, just what are you doing up there?" Baekhyun voice was so load enough for Minseok snap back to the reality. He put away all of his curiosity and head downstair to help the others. He dying want to know what exactly happen between Sulli and Sehun but he must keep this quiet from his friend. Thats explain everything about the conversation he heard days before and it was true, both Sulli and Sehun know each other more than he knows them.

 

"Chanyeol ah, can I use the toilet for a while?" Minseok asked in hurry. This is the after effect after he have eat half of the nachos that Chanyeol serve them. His stomach grumbling asking him to hurry and sit on the toilet bowl. Chanyeol replied him with a simple nod and Minseok ran as fast as he can. He can hear his friends laughing their out but that not important right now because he need to get rid of this nachos in his body.

"Ahhhh better.." Minseok walks out from the toilet after he done with his business. He walk past the kitchen until a voice stop him from walking.

"Jinri ah..." He heard Sehun called Sulli but using a named Jinri. Suspicious with the suddened names, he walk near to the wall and listen to the maknaes conversatin. "Jinri is dead.." Sulli replied Sehun coldly. There is a lot of question playing in his mind. So, Sehun knows Sulli and vice versa. But what is their relationship? What does they did until Sulli said she live in sin for the past 2 years? Does question keep on playing in Minseok mind. Aware of Sulli walking towards him, Minseok immediately walked back to the living room with so confused face. Since that day. he will keep his eyes on this girl and Sehun.

 

"So Minseok, Jongin and me going to paint the mini library upstair. Omma said there is a lot of books and dust so before we start painting, we need to clean up the mess right?" Baekhyun said. Luckily Minseok already hide the photo album in his backpack or else the observant Baekhyun and clueless Jongin will find it.

"Hyung, But we only have a broom. Those that mean only  one of us cleaning up the mess?" Jongin asked. He was right. There is only a broom and only one person can barely do all of the cleaning. It going to be unfair.

"Jongin, since you are the maknae here, why not you go and buy some brooms at the stall nearby. Please....." Minseok did the eyes aegyo to him but still left no impact. "You can buy chicken to if you one.." He added which Jongin snatch his credit card and runout of the house happily. Kid was easy to prey. So only Baekhyun and him left in the house. Although he wanted to keep the knowing secret, Minseok knows that Baekhyun have a lot of person to help him with this spying thingy. Minseok really need his help.

"Baekhyun....  What do you think about Sulli?"

"Kim Jongdae sit." His father demand him to sit infront of him which he obey at his father. Lately their company having a very serious economic problem and he knows, his father still trying to find a solution to this problem.

"Appa, is there any solution do you already figure out?" He asked as her father seems a bit relax than before this. There must be a good news for his father expression.

"I have. But I hope you can cooperate with me, It for our future and You must agree with any decision that I already make." His father said and somehow, there is something fishy are happening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter