Who Are You?

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning omma~" Chanyeol said in his happy voice. Madam Park just smile back at him and pat his head like a baby. Chanyeol walked to the kitchen and back hug his mum in a very childish way.

"Yah maknae, go away, it my turn to hug omma!" His sister, Yoora pushed him and hug her mom. Not going to lose, both of them start pulling each other, fighting who can hug their mom.

"Kids! Stop fighting okay? Come here my both baby. I love both of you equally." Madam Park spread out her hand and hug both her children. It been a while since they hugging each others. Although her husband run away after she gave birth to Chanyeol, Madam Park still manage to take a good care of Chanyeol and Yoora. Of course money is her big issues but with the help of her best friend, Mrs. Oh, She manage to educate a good and lovely children. Mrs. Oh son, Oh Sehun is one of Chanyeol best friend but he went to study at Canada for almost 2 years.

"Okay both of you go and sit down while I prepare your breakfast okay?" Madam Park said. Yoora push Chanyeol playfully and run to help her mother prepare the dish. Chanyeol walks to the dining table, annoyed with his sister but suddently bright up as he saw Sulli walking towards the table. He then run to her and whisper something.

"Morning~" He said in her ear as Sulli face turns dark red. Seeing her blushing make Chanyeol laugh a little because for him, she is so cute when blushing. He sit opposite Sulli while Yoora sit next to his little brother.

"Thank you for the meal!!" Yoora and Chanyeol said happily while Sulli just eat silently. Madam Park can only smile seeing how quiet Sulli is but find her a bit attractive and pretty. 

"Omma I know Sulli is pretty but stop looking at her. If your eyes can kill someone, she maybe die by anytime." Yoora said with full of food.

"Yah nuna, can you eat before you talk? This is why I never agree you spent your time with Minseok hyung." Her little brother rolled his eyes and continue eating.

"At least someone likes me. You gonna stay single forever if you can't overcome your love towards Eunji." Yoora said without noticing her words. Madam Park slap Yoora's hand and only that time she realise her words. Chanyeol in other hand, stop moving his chopstick and stay still. not moving by the word of Eunji. He look up at Sulli and she is doing the same thing, looking at him.

"Channie ah, I'm sorry I did not have any intention to bring up the past." Yoora said while looking at her brother who only stare at his food. By that time, Chanyeol put his chopstick at walks to his room. After they heard Chanyeol's door being closed, Madam Park start scolding Yoora for her big mouth.

"I told you never talk about Eunji! See! He gonna stay in his room for the whole day. I have hurt too much seeing him being sad everytime someone mention about Eunji. So please Yoora, mind your words before speaking." Madam Park said and walks to the kitchen to wash the dish. Yoora looks at Sulli who can't understand anything about the situation.

"You do not understand anything right. Well it nothing and I hope you never do what I do just now. Never mention Eunji." With that, Yoora stand up and went to the kitchen to help her mother.

"Hello pretty lady. Are you alone? Need someone to stay with you?" Baekhyun said to a girl, who is waiting for someone to arrive at Caffe Bene.

"Flirty boy go away you.... Yah!!!! Kkoong ah!!!!!!" She scream.

"Taengoo~" Baekhyun sit opposite to his girlfriend, Taeyeon who was just return from State yesterday.

"So, how many girl do you flirt like that when I was not around." She said while glaring at him.

"Hmm... Let me think... Oh sorry. It countless." He said only getting a head smack from Taeyeon.

"Okay okay I'm sorry. I'm not flirting with anyone I swear. Okay back to our main topic, how was it. Did you find anything?" He asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter