A Friendly Hug From Him.

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey kiddo, are you okay?" A young woman named Yoora asked her brother who is not talking since she meet him at the airport. Chanyeol is known as the most talkative kid in the family but right now, no words coming from his mouth except 'hi' when he saw his sister. Yoora sense something wrong with her weird attitude of her brother.

"Well, I'm okay haha why are you asking me?" Simple answer give Yoora more suspicious about her brother. Chanyeol mind suddently remember the scene from last night.

 

After the not-so-long kiss, Chanyeol pull himself back from her lips. He himself shocked with what did he done. He was mad with Sulli's non stop ego. He was very tired to play along with her ego. He have had it enough. But with the kiss, he also does'nt know why he did that. Sulli was spacing out, she was the person who was in a very most shock right now. No one in her life dare to kiss her. No one. But that tall guy just...

"Su... Sulli... I'm... I... You.... What.. about... ermmm. eat?" Chanyeol tering. He doesnt know what to say. With his nervousness,he walk out of her room and entered his own's. Laying on his bed, Chanyeol was embbarased and angry at the same time. Then he heard Sulli door closed and heard Sulli's footstep walking toward her bed.

"What have I done! Don't tell me that I kiss her just now. I'm not right? Oh my god why is so hot right now. Phuh Phuh hot.. arghhh Park Chanyeol, are you nut? What have you done to that innocent girl? How to sleep. How to face her tommorow. Hoe to face her the whole year. Arghhh STRESS!!!!!!!" He currently was pulling his own hair, rollling on the bed, Kicking the air. He was in messed.

 

"Chanyeol ah! It already green light! Can you drive like.. now?" Chanyeol snap back to the reality. He heard a lot of car passing his car. It green light no wonder.  He started to drive and arrive at their house.

"My baby girl welcome home darling. Omma miss you like crazy."  Madam Park hugging her one and only daughter. She surely miss Yoora so much. It has been 3 years since the last time they saw Yoora. Madam Park started to tear up. 

"Omma not again." Chanyeeol beamed. His cry baby mom just glared at him and continue hugging Yoora. By then, they heard a loud noise outside of the house. The front door suddenly open and..

"Baekhyun, Jongdae and.. Minseok hyung?" Chanyeol said but a bit shock when he saw Minseok w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter