The Truth From The Past

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol ah..." Yoora called her brother who was busy watching the television.

"Yeah?"

"It has been the whole day Sulli went out. I was worried what if something bad happen to her? Can you give her a call? I try to reach her but there is no answer."

"Me? Why me? No let her be. I don't even care."

"Chanyeol ah..."

"Nuna, leave me alone. If she want to come back, she will. Just let her do what she want okay." Annoyed with his sister, Chanyeol walked to his own room for some space. Although he looks calm but inside, he was worried more than Yoora. He try to reach Sulli but her phone has been turn off.

"Just where are you planning to go?"

"Ah...." Slowly, Sulli's eyes opened and blinked to ensure that she can see properly. Her surounding was full of dust and old furniture. She try to walk and stand but her body was being tied up at one old chair. Not knowing what exacly happen, her eyes scanning the whole place until it stop at one particular person. She was lying on the floor.

"Soojung? SOOJUNG AH!!!" Sulli called her bestfriend to wake her up. How can Soojung be here also but she just lying there, not being tied up.

"Sulli?" She slowly stand after awake from a long sleep.

"Well, well, Let see who is awake here." Someone approach Sulli and that person is Jessica.

"Unnie what are you doing! Stop torturing us unnie." Soojung pleaded her sister but she just ignore her and continue what she was doing.

"Stop? Soojung ah, You have been trying for years, did you want to let all your effort went away?"

"Jessica unnie, why are you doing this to me.?" Sulli asked, sound shaky than usual.

"Why? Before, Eunji snatched Chanyeol from Soojung, and now you? I will never let my sister hurt anymore. Do you remember what happen to that girl?" Jessica said in smirked. "Then if you do, you are next."

"Baekhyun, I have try to reach her but no connection." Minseok said while trying to call Sulli countless of times. After Yoora told him that Sulli is nowhere to be seen, everyone started to be in a panic state. Right now, Minseok, Taeyeon, Kai and Sehun are all in Baekhyun's house.

"Kai, try call Soojung." Baekhyun demand him and Kai do as what Baekhyun asked. After a few calls, there is no answer from her.

"Soojung does not picked up her phone. What if something bad happened at them? My darling...." Kai almost in tears, Sehun try to calm her down.

"First, lets go to Jongdae house to tell him. Maybe he knows where is Sulli." Everybody seems to be agreed and move to Jongdae's house.

"Are you okay now? It late, lets go and sleep okay?" Jongdae backhug her and softly said to Namjoo who was busy watching the dishes. She was taken back with his sudden action but remain neutral as nothing happened.

"If you sleepy, just go to your room and sleep okay?"

"My room? I thought we already sleep in one room." He said while cuddling with her.

"Why are you being so clingy huh. Is there anything you do wrong? Did you broke any plate or glass? or..... YOU THROWN AWAY ALL MY SUPER JUNIOR POSTERS!!!!"

"Posters? You have it? I don't know about that so thank you for telling, I will do it tomorrow."

"Don't you dare to touch my oppa or else I will touch your Sistar albums."

"Dare to touc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter