Everything Is For You, Sulli...

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun, are you sure Taeyeon can drive faster?" Chanyeol who was in panoc state asked. Baekhyun, Kai, Taeyeon and Chanyeol were in one car.

"Chanyeol hyung, just stay calm and relax. This is the faster this car can go. I know you worry but stay calm. Let settle this problem without anyone getting hurt." Kai said.

"I already called police and they will also tracked Soojung phone and arrive after us or before. Just relax." Baekhyun said.Meanwhile in another car.

"Hyung, drive faster." Sehun said. Yeah, you drive like a snail, we will lost them." Namjoo said which makes Jongdae a bit shocked.

"Namjoo, I asked you to stay at home, why are you at the back?" He asked hhis wife.

"Can't I go too? Maybe I can be helpful right?" Namjoo said.

"Okay but make sure you are not hurt okay?"

"Okay, I tired talking to you two so, let me settle this right now." Jessica take out her gun and point at Sulli.

"Unnie, please stop... Unnie put that thing down unnie. I'm okay. I already forget about Chanyeol. Stop doing  this. I am really happy these days. Unnie we need to stop doing this.." Soojung plead her sister but there is no use at all. Jessica is ready to shoot Sulli.

"Any last words?" She smirked at Sulli. Soojung just remain still, crying on her place.

"Jessica Unnie. I'm sorry please don't kill me..." Sulli cried while talking.

"So, is that your last words? Okay say goodbye to Soojung because..." Then they heard a sound of footstep entering the room. Paniced, Jessica press the trigger, aiming at Sulli and the bullet fly towards her. Everything happen in a slow motion. Chanyeol who was there, was totally shocked. Same goes to everyone who was there. Sulli close her eyes and asked for Eunji forgiveness. She ready to accept the fate that she is going to die today and enter a new world. "Chanyeol, I really sorry and I like.... no I love you..." She said to herself before closing her eyes, ready to feel the pain. Only tears was with her. After a while, she still not feeling any pain.....

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone was shocked with what they saw....... it was totally unexpected. Sulli slowly open her eyes and take a look at someone who was standin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter