3 Seconds Hot Kiss

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kkoong? Kkoong? Yah!! Byun Baekhyun are you seriously listening to what I'm saying just now? You keep daydreaming while I was talking to you kid!" Taeyeon realise that Baekhyun does not pay attention to her while she was busy talking. 

"Oh? Oh... sorry can you please repeat it again?" Baekhyun said with his puppy eyes appologizes face.

"I'm saying that your mom asked me to help her this weekend. Your family just moved to a new house but still in Gangwondo. So, what I was saying is, I can't go and help her this weekend because I have a new case to be settled."

"Ouh she is moving? How can I don't know anything?"

"Because you are the most stupid rude son who never called his mother whenever you have a free time."

"Hey! I was super busy these days. I'm not stupid okay! By the way, I just transfer to ABS Network. It such a great workplace you know. All girls when crazy over me and asked me to teach them how to apply eyeliners." 

"Oh someone got a new young girl huh?" She glared at him angrily.

"Someone jealous huh? I'm just kidding. Of course I rejected their offer because I already have a pretty girlfriend."

"Shut up Mr. Byun. So, in order to help your mother this weekend, I will asked my brother to accompany you to Gangwondo this Saturday. Deal?"

"Your brother? Jonginie?"

"Do I have another brother except Kim Jongin? Don't make any excuse. Go and help you mother. I already told her that you are coming so.. Mr. Byun, don't you sare to run away. UNDERSTAND!!"

"This is why I miss my single life.."

"WHAT!!!"

"Sulli, omma and Yoora nuna will not be home today so just you and me and so ermm... anything to eat for dinner?" Chanyeol asked Sulli. A bit nervous because only both of them left alone in a big house.

"Erm, is there anything you want me to cook?" She asked him but still unsure with her question because she can't even cook except ramyeon.

"Well, I don't really hungry so, Ramyeon?" Sulli nod and walked to the kitchen to cook for their simple dinner. Chanyeol helps her by preparing some side dishes such as kimchi, japchae and chilli paste. Well, Sulli enjoyed eating spicy food but not him. He can't even handle spicy food. He still remember the last time he eat spicy food.

 

"HOT!! WATER!!!! HWNBF%^^JBD!!!!!"

"Oppa settle down. It just a half spoon of chilli paste stop acting like a kid." Eunji keeps on nagging at him but her nagged was absolutely being ignore. All he think right now is water. He can't evem hamdle spicy food but Eunji asked him to eat if he wanted 'something' from her. Chanyeol hates curiousity so he eat all the Chilipaste, well it just half spoon but for him, it like eating a bowl of chili.

"Hah.... although I have done drinking 2 bottles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter