Everything Happen In A Day

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was sitting there, on his chair, watching a girl sleeping on his bed. For what he observe, she doesnt sleep peacefully because she keep on talking in her sleep. She having a major nightmare but he doesnt even know what is she dreaming about. Slowly, that girl eyes open and start wondering around until she realise that she is not in her own room. She then turns her head and saw a guy smiling innocently at her. Terrified, she about to scream but being cut by the high pitch voice come from the boy.

"I seriously not doing anything bad at you so don't be afraid. You just bump into me last night and pass out. I don't know what to do so I bring you home. Well i know where do you live but it kinda rude to brag in someone house right? So don't scare because i done nothing to you." She still wondering her eyes around while covering herself using blanket. She afraid. She fear of people especially strangers.

"If you are going back to a normal state, and if you willing to come down, you may have a breakfast with me. But of course you will reject it so sorry to do this but, let go." He pull her hand and bring her to the dining table. A hot mushroom soup already serve infront of her. It was her favorite food afterall so no harm to eat right?

"Well I'm living with my parents but both of them out working so I was left alone. Why am i the only one talking haha i talk a lot right. By the way what is your name?" He asked her but all she do was looking at him. This was her first time someone talk to her. Well it  second now.

"Sulli. Choi Sulli." She answered simple as usual. The boy only smile and look at her.

"I'm Jongdae. Kim Jongdae. Nice to meet you, finally. You quite popular here for your misterious character. I don't know why you act like this but, let be friend starting from today? I know you have no friend right since you never come out from your house. So,Sulli?" He talk non stop but Sulli only look at him, more like adore his sweet voice.

"Thank you." Another simple answer she gave him. But for Jongdae, it was more than enough because he finally hear her voice and saw her face. He bet Chanyeol must be jealous for not able to look at her face. Small laughed produce from his inner self.

"So, friend? Okay i dont like to be awkward here so let hang out with me today. No but because we are going to meet others today!" By that statement, Sulli eyes widen and shook her head vigorously. Being friend with Jongdae is more than enough. Although she hate making friends. She snatch her handbag and walk out of the house, leaving Jongdae dumbfounded.

"What." Small sound finally produce from Sulli's voice. As soon as she arrive home, the owner of the house she was rent said that he already sold her house. It was obvious as a lot of her luggage was place all around the road. She pay everything for every month butthis is what she get. She was being lied by the owner. While in the middle of breaking down, a middle age woman appear and look at her, full with sympathy which she hate the most.

"I heard everything young lady. If you are okay, i willing to help you find a new shelter." She said. Sulli just shook her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter