Loving Someone Is....

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song of the day : Park Boram - Falling

"You what?"

"I said, I never told him about Eunji. So I know this is wrong for suspecting our best friend but..."

"But Sehun and Sulli might have something in common with Eunji case? Kkoong ah, we all know that the case is already close a week ago and the only way to open the case back is if the murder turn themself willingly.

 

Those thing about Sehun and Sulli really make Baekhyun confuse day by day. He is now at ABS News' office, trying to find any prove or information about the case. So Baekhyun need to re-read all news that happen 2 years ago which is great. His eyes bag getting heavier. But there is more problem happen again. The lazy Jongin asked him to take him works at ABS News. The lazy kid suddently want to join the job as a reporter. It was a rare decision because Jongin loves dancing but he then asked for a job as a reporter and most of all, at his work place. It not that hard to get Jongin the job but his sudden change makes everyone scared of Jongin. He must have knocked his head somewhere until he change.

"Baekhyun ah, today, there will be an interview at the main room. Only 2 person will be selected to join our company. I really hope there is a handsome guy so I have a reason to come to work everyday." One of his officemate said and Baekhyun just want to knock this girl head so that she can stop flirting at work.

"Ya you Kim Namjoo, what are you doing at my table. I heard a rumor said that you are the daughter of Namis Company. So, are you the heir of that large company. If yes, what the hell are you doing here and working your out at this small reporter company?"

"Byun ssi, never believe in rumors. Ouh I just hope there is a guy joining our company so that I can enjoy flirting while being single."

"You are saying like you gonna get married. Who is that unlucky guy huh?"

"Oh my god, am I that bad? Of course the person who have me will be lucky for the rest of his life. Well, when are you getting marry? You have done your army duty, have enough money, always getting promote you lucky head Byun. But sadly, I think I might be the one who getting married first." Namjoo friend which somehow it truth. She never tell anyone that she is the heir of Namis Company because she does not want people to respect her a lot and afraid to be friend with her. Marrying to a stranger is not in her life dictionary but what can she do? She is the only daughter and her family wanted to give her the best of the best. She hope she was doing a right decision.

"Welcome to ABS News. Today, among 100 people, only 2 will manage to join our company. So, goodluck with the interview later." The MC said and a round of applause were given by the candidates. The interview when smoothly for 3 hours straight. Jongin turns is the last one and now, is his turns to enter the room. With a deep breath, he entered the big room and there is 3 person in charge. 

"They must be the one who will ask me random question." He said in his mind and sit at the middle of the room. There is 2 guys and a girl sitting infront of him. He started to feel goosebump right after the 2 guys look at him. 

"Hi Mr. Kim Jongin. Tell us about yourself." That girl said and her voice was very similar. Of course, it was her, the girl that makes Jongin want to work here. *bingo*.

"My name is Kim Jongin. Age 21 and born on 14 January 1994. I have someoen working here too and you must know the famous reporter Byun right?" They nod. "He is my future brother in law. I'm want to work here because I want to be like him and..." Jongin look at the girl and smirked which make her look at him in disgused. "I want to meet a really pretty girl." He wink at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter