His Maximum Patient

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol went home after meeting with his beloved friends. Although they just hang uo, talking about silly topic, Chanyeol still feels very tired and need some rest. But as soon as he entered his house, Madam Park pull him to the kitchen with a very worried face. Chanyeol felt anxious when looking at his mother's worried face.

"Channie, omma worry about Sulli. It 9 pm and she does not eat her lunch yet. What if something bad happenn at her? I try to knock the door but she never answer when i call her. I'm worried Chanyeol. Can you go and check her for me?" Madam Park said with her almost cry voice. Chanyeol nod and walk to her room.

"Sulli? Are you in there? Hey open the door. You know i will never leave this door until you open it. Okay i know you still uncomfortable to the surrounding but atleast, please I'm begging you, open the door. Don't make me worry over you. Sulli, did you hear me? Choi Sulli open the door." Still no repond from her. 

"Sulli, I don't want to break the door but if you continue doing this, i have to do that. For my mother, please open the door. Please, I'm tired, Sulli." With the word tired, slowly the door open, showing Sulli crying face. her dark circle getting darker and it somehow remind Chanyeol one of his friend at China.

"Sulli, what happen. Why are you... Crying?" She of course doesnt respond to him. Chanyeol walk towards her but she move backward. Sulli somehow feel scared of Chanyeol. She try to close the door back but Chanyeol prevent her from doing it. While struggling to close the door, Sulli eye sight become dizzy and blur. In a second, she felt on the ground and blank of.

"SULLI!!!"

Baekhyun walks home alone as his house located further than Jongdae and Chanyeol. Jongdae asked him to ride his car but Baekhyun refuse. He need to think about something. Since Sulli came to thier life, something about her he need to know. He knows, he once saw her before but can't really remember where. 

"I swear I have seen her somewhere. Oh My brain, think think Byun Baekhyun. I need to polish my brain. I can't remember anything. Think!!!" He talk to himself while walking back home. While walking home, a bulb suddenly light up above his head. 

"Bingo!!" He take out his phone and dial someone's number.

"Hello, yah, I need your help."

"No... No... It can be like this. Chanyeol will never betray me. Our taste also totaly different. No No!!!"

"Kim Jongdae, stop shouting, omma need some peaceful sleep!" Jongdae's mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter