A Revenge Is A Must

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie since when you back in Korea?" Soojung asked her sister. She wasin shocked when she saw Jessica was infront of the door of her house. After 2 years ago, they have not been contacting with each other. Soojung really want to avoid her sister because for her, Jessica is like a crazy girl. But for Jessica, she will do everything to her little sister. Everything.

"Awww, why with that long face? You suppose to be happy that I came back from Hong Kong just to meet my Soojung." Jessica offered a hug but Soojung refuse to hug her back and she just walk past her. She does not like her sister. Jessica loves her to much until Soojung have no freedom in life. Everything Soojung do, she need to inform to her sister. She lack of freedom.

"Soojung, I will be staying here for a while before I return to Hong Kong." She said while pulling her luggages inside Soojung's house. Soojung really hate the idea of her sister staying with her. Starting from today, she must go through her sister in everything she do but something bothering Soojung. Why is Jessica come back home after years?

"Just press the doorbell Sehun!" Baekhyun started to get annoyed as they have been standing in front of Jongdae's house for half am hour. Sehun finally press the bell after doubting if this Jongdae's house because hell yeah, is this called a house because it more like mansion. The door open widely and those kids entered the house, amazed with the design and decoration.

"Welcome to my house." Jongdae said, half happy and half sad. His eyes searching for Sulli but he can't see any sight of her. Chanyeol saw Jongdae wondering around. He then pat his friend shoulder and shook his head telling Jongdae that Sulli is not with them. Jongdae realese a heavy sigh and just invite his friend enter the house and meet his future wife.

"Okay, this girl is my future wife. Yah, introduce yourself." Jongdae pull Namjoo toward his side for her to introduce to his friends.

"I'm Kim Namjoo, Nice to meet you." She said in a very shy voice. Baekhyun just smirked looking at her as she still does not notice his presence.

"I'm Chanyeol, this guys with round cheek like a baozi is Minseok, next to him is our maknae Sehun and the person at the end is...." Baekhyun turns around to expose her face to Namjoo. "Byun Baekhyun? Baekie?" Namjoo said, half shock.

"Baekie? Baekie? Yah yah yah you Kim Namjoo come here. Come here let me twist your ears." Baekhyun start to chase Namjoo. Basically both of them chasing in a circle shape with the others in the middle. 

"You Kim Namjoo come here you liar!!!"

"Baekie I'm sorry. yah stop following me bacon! Yah!!!"

"Okay you two just stop, I'm going to vomit in any second if you still chasing around us." Minseok grab Baekhyun arm to make him stop chasing Namjoo while Jongdae grab Namjoo's arm for the same reason.

"I'm not done with you Namjoo, just wait until tomorrow, I will make sure you will get a lot of report to be done." Baekhyun said and all of them sit down on the huge sofa.

"Wah Jongdae ah, nice house dude." Sehun said while wondering around the house.

"It just normal. You guys can come here anytime to play." Jongdae said.

"Anytime? If we come when you and Namjoo.. ermm you know..." Sehun said which only get a smacked from Baekhyun.

"The maknae and his ert midn. I'm sorry on behalf of him." Chanyeol said while bowing to Namjoo.

"Oh its okay. It just a joke. It not going to happen." Namjoo said as every eyes except Jongdae looking at her for explaination.

"Not going to happen by you mean?" Minseok asked.

" Well, we agree to sleep in different room so yeah..." Namjoo answer their curiousity. This idea of not sleeping together seems like not getting any approval from the guys but they just shut up and let the married couple settle their own life.

"So... anything you want to asked us? Like what concept do we plan for your wedding photo shoot?" Chanyeol asked her in order to change the subject.

"I don't really care about the wedding as long as you guys especially him (point at baekhyun) never go overboard with the concept." Namjoo said while glaring at Baekhyun. She knows him well. They go to the same work place for a years now so she knows Bakehyun and his ert mind very well.

"Why is your ugly finger pointing at me." Baekhyun glare back at her.

"Because I hate every ideas you give."

"But you does not see my ideas yet."

"But I already hate it..."

"Baekhyun Namjoo stop with the childish fight. Okay, show me the concept and if Namjoo and I agree, we will proceed to the boutique." Jongdae st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter