Everything Is My Fault

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song of the day

Infinite H - Pretty

"Wah, finally everything done in just a day! Kai lets go back to Seoul before the sky turns dark." Soojung said as they entered the car before heading back to Seoul. After 5 Hours of working, they finally done all of their research and everything they need to do.

"Ermm Kai?" Soojung called him with a curious face plastered on her.

"Yes darling?" He answer all cheesy as ever.

"You suppose to turn right just now. This is not the way to Seoul."

"Seoul? Who said we are going back to Seoul."

"WHAT? THEN?"

"Hello darling, we came all the way to Busan just for work? Why don't we take this opportunity to have some fun here before we went to Seoul. This may be once in a life time you able to spent a precious times with hot handsome boyfriend like me." He said with full of smirked.

"Since when did I become your girlfriend? Pfft please, you are not perfect at all. Just go and have fun with you chicky."

"Oooo someone jealous with a chicken huh?"

"Who said I'm jealous over chicken."

"Who said?? I never said it was you."

"Urghhh I hate you to the moon and back Kim Jongin."

"I love you too." Kai keep on teasing her until they arrived at the destination. Soojung who annoyed with Kai seems to stop getting mad. The scenary in front of her was able to make her heart soften. "Beautiful." Soojung said and went out of the car. Yes, it was a very beautiful place. Plus, it was the perfect time to watch a sunset.

"Welcome to Gwangalli Beach, Busan." Kai hold her both shoulder before whispering to her ear those words. Soojung have no energy to bicker with his cheesiness as she was amazed by the beauty of the nature. This is her first time she went here. After 2 years she spent far away from Korea, this is the first time someone bring her to this beautiful place.

"Wah... it so beautiful...." She walked near the beach. Her first time walking at the seaside. Kai only follow beside her. He was happy that she enjoyed the scenary. Seeing her happy makes all his problem went away.

"You never go to any beach? Never play with the sea water?" Kai asked and Soojung just reply him with a nod and play the sea water with her tip of her foot. Then, a very evil ideas bright up in Kai's mind.

"Yah yah yah yah Kai what are you doing put me down!!!!!!!" Kai lift her up before splash her in the water makes Soojung all wet.

"Kim Jongin you!!!!!!" Then there you go, Both of them start pull and push with each other. At first Soojung was angry but she somehow have fun playing with Kai even though her shirt is all wet. Same goes to Kai.

"Soojung ah... Stop..." Kai makes Soojung turn around to face the sunset and backhug her. Soojung does not fight back as she is too focus and amaze by the beauty of sunset. Both of them enjoyed the sunset while Kai was still hugging her from behind, resting his chin on her right shoulder.

"I'm not going to repeat this but... Thank you for today." Soojung said with full of sincerity.

"Anything for you..." If he can't control himself, Kai already kiss her but he need to wait. Kai will wait until Soojung come to him willingly.

"You are home?" Yoora said without looking at Chanyeol who entered the house with a very tired face.

"Yeah... where is omma? Sulli?"

"Omma sleep. Sulli I don't know. Why don't you go and check her out?" Her eyes still watching the TV.

"Later. Ouh nuna, may I asked you something?" Chanyeol take a sit next to his sister.

"Hmmm go on."

"When will you and Minseok hyung getting married?"

"He never propose me how to tie a knot. Plus Jongdae is getting married so maybe he go first."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter