Her First Love

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taeyeon ah, what do you think about that boy?" Jessica asked her bestfriend, Taeyeon. It was their final year in college. While Taeyeon major in Law, she in other hands majoring in fashion designer. Everyone in the college acknowledge their closeness. Where ever Jessica go, Taeyeon will always be there next to her.

"Which boy?" She asked while reading her law's book.

"Our junior. He is three years younger than us. Baekhyun. Do you know him? I heard that he is majoring in TV Reporter. He is sooooo handsome."

"Hey, he is our junior. Why are you drooling over him? Aigoo my Sica in love with a younger boy huh. I don't really know about him but people keep talking about him in my class."

"What about him? Tell me!!"

"I don't know but there is a rumours said that he have a crush with someone in our batch. Don't asked me who because I don't know."

"What if that senior is me? Taeyeon ah~~~~~ wahhhhhhhh"

 

"Taeyeon? Kim Taeyeon are you okay? I'm here." Baekhyun said as he was sitting next to her in her room. After the phone called, Kai brought her to her room and wait for Baekhyun to come over. Kai trying to ask her what happen but Taeyeon keep shut and just stare to nothing.

"I'm scared... She's back. Now I remember the person in the photo. She is Jessica sister. Soojung.... But it not important because Jessica is back... I'm scared..." She said while shivering very hard. Baekhyun hug to calm her down. "I'm scared... She's back..."

"I'm here. I will always be here by your side. Jessica is just jessica. I bet he already forget what happen right. Just don't think to much."

"No! She come for a revenge I sure she is. She really want a revenge on me because I take you away from her.. I.... I..."

"Yah, who said you take me away from her? I'm never be her's. I'm always yours so stop talking nonsense. I never like her. It okay. Just relax. About Sulli and Sehun, let me and Minseok hyung handle the case. About the Soojung girl, I will search for her. If Jessica is in Korea, she must be somewhere nearby. For this weekend, never go out from your house okay? Anything happen, call me." Taeyeon really scared of Jessica after the incident. She feels like a back stabber to her own friend.

 

Taeyeon walked alone to the school corridor. Jessica told her to go alone as she said she wanted to send her design to the teacher. "What is that crowd doing in front of my locker." She said as she saw a lot of student standing around her locker. Quickly she went to look at the scene.

"Oh my god, Taeyeon is here!!!!" Some of the girl point at her making everyone eyes on her. She somehow felt something wrong and just walked to her locker until she saw a boy kneeling in front of her locker. He is Baekhyun.

"Byun Baekhyun ssi? What and why are you doing in front of my locker?" She asked. Baekhyun then faced her, bravely before started speaking.

"Kim Taeyeon sunbaenim, I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said which make everyone around her look at her, waiting for her answer.

"I.... Wait, what kind of prank is this? Stand up kid, This is not funny hahaha." She awkwardly laughed at him but as Baekhyun stand up, he gave a quick peck on her lips which makes the students adore them. Of course Taeyeon was in a mental breakdown state. She does not understand what happened to her actually.

"i never do this kind of joke. I really like you sunbaenim." He said. But Taeyeon eyes land on someone. A girl with an anger face. Full of sad and anger.

"Jessica....I... can explain this." She try to catch up on her.

"Between me, and you, is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter