The Day Of Our Farewell

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kim Taeyeon - I Love You 

A week has past, now Namjoo has been discharged from the hospital. She lost a lot of blood on that day but Namjoo is strong enough to face all the challenges. She was very happy when as she opened her eyes, Jongdae is the first person she saw sleeping next to her arm while holding her hand. For the whole week, Jongdae take a good care of Namjoo. She was extremely happy but her husband seems to be opposite her.

"Oppa, are you okay?" She finally asked him, who was staring at the thin air.

"Namjoo... I have something for you to think." He asked in his very serious voice before he handed her a piece of printed paper.

"Di.. di.. divorce?" Namjoo voice shaking while reading the content of the paper. Jongdae was asking her for a divorce out of the blue. She was not expecting this because they just get along now they will get divorce.

"But, why?" She asked again, almost dropping her tears.

"I... just... don't love you... yeah.... You are not for me."

"Because I can't walk like a normal people? Because you are too ashamed to push me while I was sitting on the wheelchair? Because I am not perfect Namjoo anymore?" Namjoo finally burst into tears. It true that she alive after that accident but now, she is not a normal person anymore. she can't walk or move her bottom of her body. Only wheelchair helps her to move here and there.

"Yes... I am the heir of my family company so I must have a perfect wife. Not someone like you.... Namjoo, please, fine someone else who willing to be with you in any condition you are. Please... sign the paper and we can back to our normal live. I will go first." Jongdae walks out of his house. He tried to hold his tears in front of Namjoo but now, all his feelings inside his heart are all out. He do love her. He accept her in any condition she is but... He needs to let her go, for her sake of happiness.

 

"Jongdae, may I have a talk with you for a while?" His father in law called him while he was staying next to the sleepy Namjoo.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"About you and my daughter. I don't think she safe with you. Look, what happen to her. It all your fault."

"I'm sorry abeoji. I promise you, this kind of thing will never happened again in the future."

"I'm sorry, I can't trust my daughter for you anymore."

"What do you mean..."

"Both of you will getting a divorce right after she discharged from the hospital."

"But...."

"Divorce my daughter or else... I will make sure your family will go down and destroy. I will make sure your business destroy in a blinked of eyes."

"But..."

"Leave my Namjoo alone.... "

 

"I'm sorry.. I can't protect our marriage... I'm sorry but I love you." With tears, Jongdae walks far away from their house.

"Are you sure you want to leave?" Chanyeol asked Sulli who wanted to leave the house and started a new life at Yangsan, her hometown. If he can, he want to stop her with all her might.

"Chanyeol, I am not the one who can be easily forgiven. I have done you and Eunji a lot of wrongs. Let me go and learn from my own mistake. Can you do that for me?" Sulli said while packing her clothes and other stuff.

"For how long?"

"Long enough until I can forget all the dark past of my life. I don't want to live in sin anymore, Chanyeol. I need to go."

"Who are going with you?"

"No one. I will go alone. Sehun will not following me as he will return to his own hometown and live there for a while."

"Can... I.... hug you for the last time?" Chanyeol shyly asked for a friendly hug and Sulli widely open her arms, allowing him to hug her as long as he want.

"Thank you for being a part of my life even it was just for a while.." He said, trying to hold on his tears.

"I'm the one who is very thankful to meet you. Staying in this big house is more than just enou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter